Windows 10: free or paid video splitter which does not increase the output video s

Discus and support free or paid video splitter which does not increase the output video s in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there are any video splitter , preferebly free which keeps the output video size same as original video size. I have tried some but in the end, they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sam9, Aug 12, 2016.

1. sam9 Win User

free or paid video splitter which does not increase the output video s

Is there are any video splitter , preferebly free which keeps the output video size same as original video size. I have tried some but in the end, they convert/re-encoding the splitted video and the output video becomes large. If anyone knows a video splitter as I stated, please advise.

:)

2. adding a second monitor

That's because all a VGA Splitter does is exactly in the name: splits the ONE SIGNAL to TWO (or more) different outputs.

You need a video card/device that gives you a second VIDEO CONNECTION (video card output.)

Shenan Stanley, Aug 12, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Not Recognizing Second Monitor

A splitter does not give you dual (extended) monitors. It is a SPLITTER, it duplicates one signal.

If your video card does not have (or you are not using) a secondary output: you cannot extend your picture to a second monitor (extend being the keyword) without additional video devices (not simple signal splitters.)

Shenan Stanley, Aug 12, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Boilsoft video splitter works quickly.

dalchina, Aug 12, 2016
  5. sam9 Win User
    Thanks, will try this. Just waiting to see if anyone could tell any free one.

6. cereberus Win User
    windows own moviemaker should be able to do this.

cereberus, Aug 12, 2016
  7. dalchina New Member
    dalchina, Aug 12, 2016
  8. sam9 Win User

Whether it supports mp4, avi, flv etc.

9. sam9 Win User
    For the benefit of others - Recently someone suggested me free Avidemux and it splitted the video without re-encoding and very fast. I found it very good.

Will wait for some more time for some other suggestions and then mark the thread solved as my need is met.

10. CountMike New Member
  11. sam9 Win User
Thema:

1. free or paid video splitter which does not increase the output video s - Similar Threads - free paid video

2. Does increasing Dedicating Video RAM increase usage of my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does increasing Dedicating Video RAM increase usage of my pc?: I've seen this in dxdiag, Is this bad? Like the VRAM is 128MB while the total is a whole different amount. And does this mean increasing dedicated video RAM even increases the usage of my intel graphics and heat the pc? Please Help!...
  3. Does increasing Dedicating Video RAM increase usage of my pc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does increasing Dedicating Video RAM increase usage of my pc?: I've seen this in dxdiag, Is this bad? Like the VRAM is 128MB while the total is a whole different amount. And does this mean increasing dedicated video RAM even increases the usage of my intel graphics and heat the pc? Please Help!...
  4. Does increasing Dedicating Video RAM increase usage of my pc?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Video size increased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video size increased: i downloaded some files from Telegram, after transferring files, size of files has increased.idk why this happened , please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-size-increased/dd49860a-aacf-46ff-afa3-75ec35d63821
  6. Video size increased

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video size increased: i downloaded some files from Telegram, after transferring files, size of files has increased.idk why this happened , please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-size-increased/dd49860a-aacf-46ff-afa3-75ec35d63821
  7. Increase the video ram

Increase the video ram: Hello, could someone please list how you can increase the video ram of a computer with a step by step process. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/increase-the-video-ram/04b7b326-feea-4bcf-b954-87c6adc3dffe
  8. Free Video Editor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Free Video Editor?: Hi everyone. Just wanted to know of a decent, free, video editor for Windows 10? All I want to do is cuts, fades, and add text. submitted by /u/slinkyrichie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/il6r3t/free_video_editor/
  9. Is there any video player to increase speed of video????

Is there any video player to increase speed of video????: Is there any video player to increase speed of video in WIN 10 PC ???? i need to increase watching speed of a video to 1.25x. is there any video player???????...
  10. Windows 10 - VGA Video Splitter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 - VGA Video Splitter: We have just upgraded all our systems from Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10. Most of these systems utilize VGA video splitters connecting their PC to their monitor and projector or interactive display. These systems worked flawlessly in a Windows 7P environment. This...