Windows 10: Free password manager for my win10/ Hp desktop?

Discus and support Free password manager for my win10/ Hp desktop? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have never used a password manager , so far I have 200 plus passwords in a book. Any suggestions? tyaot Ralph up north... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ralphbeck, Apr 29, 2019.

1. ralphbeck Win User

Free password manager for my win10/ Hp desktop?

I have never used a password manager , so far I have 200 plus passwords in a book. Any suggestions?

tyaot

Ralph up north

:)

ralphbeck, Apr 29, 2019
  2. alilpup13 Win User

need help getting into my hp envy password and it won't let

I need help getting into a hp envy sleekbook as I forgot my password and I can't access my computer. .and suggestions

alilpup13, Apr 29, 2019
  3. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 29, 2019
  4. BRIAN_970 Win User

Windows 8 Phone password management

Is there a way to manage passwords on a windows 8 phone that does not require a third party app? I am trying to manage passwords between a desktop and phone. While Dashlane makes a manager for the windows desktop, they do not make it for the W-8 Phone.
    MSFT has the credential manager as part of W-8 desktop, but I can not figure out if that also syncs with the phone. Some websites suggests it does but the explanations are varied and confusing. Are there any suggestions? Thanks

BRIAN_970, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Free password manager for my win10/ Hp desktop? - Similar Threads - Free password manager

2. PIN for my HP desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN for my HP desktop: I have not set up a PIN for my HP desktop, I have been using face-recognition to sign in. Just this morning it requires a PIN to sign in. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-for-my-hp-desktop/1ed8ba1a-45b5-4bb4-bb6b-ba3d2fc84669
  3. PIN for my HP desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PIN for my HP desktop: I have not set up a PIN for my HP desktop, I have been using face-recognition to sign in. Just this morning it requires a PIN to sign in. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pin-for-my-hp-desktop/1ed8ba1a-45b5-4bb4-bb6b-ba3d2fc84669
  4. My HP all in one desktop is rejecting my passwords.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My HP all in one desktop is rejecting my passwords.: so lately I took out my old desktop for school and work but ever since I updated it to the Windows 10 pro 20H2, it has stopped accepting my password, I've tried All my passwords, I started with my desktops usual password, but that wrong for some reason, and it was saying...
  5. Forgot my password to log into my hp desktop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot my password to log into my hp desktop: I forgot or someone changed my desktops log in password I have an HP Slimline 270-p043w I CANNOT afford to lose my computer files. So reset isnt an option. The pin option is new and I dont recall setting that up either. Ive tried EVERY possible...
  6. Roboform password manager free 1 yr for new users

Roboform password manager free 1 yr for new users: https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-r...re-19-95-value Terms and Conditions This is a 1-user multi-device 1-year license, for noncommercial use that can be used for all your devices; desktops, laptops, smartphones, and tablets Please note this free 1-year license is intended...
  7. Win10 Remote Desktop without User/Password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win10 Remote Desktop without User/Password: I have a Win10 point of sale station that I don't want to have any Windows logon requirements. The POS software will require a log in to operate the cash register. To enable remote desktop I was forced to create a password for the user logon. The problem is if I remote into...
  8. Win10 Remote Desktop without User/Password

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Remote Desktop without User/Password: I have a Win10 point of sale station that I don't want to have any Windows logon requirements. The POS software will require a log in to operate the cash register. To enable remote desktop I was forced to create a password for the user logon. The problem is if I remote into...
  9. Any suggestions for a free password manager

Any suggestions for a free password manager: Hi All, any suggestions for a free password manager? 28341
  10. HP desktop win7 32bit to win10 64bit Possible?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP desktop win7 32bit to win10 64bit Possible?: hello i have a old hp pavilion a6207c running win7 32bit. Its pretty slow and i wanted to upgrade the OS. Would it be possible to do windows 10? 69166