Windows 10: free pc time freeze software

Discus and support free pc time freeze software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; there used to be a section that had a load of free software sugestions , was that here or could have been the seven forums? anyway im after a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Maximusheadroom, Mar 17, 2020.

1. free pc time freeze software

there used to be a section that had a load of free software sugestions , was that here or could have been the seven forums?

anyway im after a sugestion for a free pc freeze type software, when after a reboot all changes are undone.

:)

Maximusheadroom, Mar 17, 2020

2. PC Keeps Freezing At Completely Random Times

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. I will definitely help you with this.

I suggest you to disable the third party security software (if any installed) temporarily and check if it is cause to issue.

Disable Antivirus:

Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software, you
    should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Kindly follow the below steps and check if you are able to fix the issue.

Step 1:

I suggest you to run the System maintenance
    troubleshooter and check if it fixes the issue:

Follow the steps given below:

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Control Panel

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the
      Control Panel.

• Click on View all
      on the left navigation pane.

• Click on System maintenance.

• Click on Advanced on the
      System maintenance
      dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the
      System maintenance troubleshooter.

If issue persist, Kindly follow the below given steps and check if it helps:

Run these commands:

• Press Windows key and type Powershell
      in search, right click on it and Open as administrator .

• Type the following command in Powershell and hit enter:

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
    Also, please refer to the link by Andre Da Costa on Windows 10 freeze which gives suggestions on how to troubleshoot on this scenario.

Windows 10 Installation Freeze

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further assistance, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 17, 2020
  3. PC freezes multiple times.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as the PC freezes and unfreeze after 5 minutes and this happens multiple times.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • Are you aware of any recent changes on the PC, prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform the steps as mentioned in this article:

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Also, please refer this
    safe mode
    article and start the PC in safe mode. If the issue persist in safe mode then perform clean boot in safe mode environment,
    put the PC in software clean boot and check if it freezes, refer the article

How to perform a clean boot in Windows
    . A ‘clean boot’ starts Windows with a minimal set of drivers and startup programs.

If performing a clean boot fixes the issue then, please refer to the section
    How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot
    to check which program is causing the issue.

Note: After you finish troubleshooting, follow the section
    Reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting
    to reset the computer to start normally.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Mar 17, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

free pc time freeze software

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

free pc time freeze software

1. free pc time freeze software - Similar Threads - free freeze software

2. PC GAMES FREEZE EVERY TIME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC GAMES FREEZE EVERY TIME: Hello everyone, I have a PC that has been giving me problems with any game for several months. After a variable amount of time, ranging from 20 minutes to an hour of gameplay, the game freezes, and sometimes horrible glitches appear all over the screen unfortunately, I don't...
  3. PC GAMES FREEZE EVERY TIME

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC GAMES FREEZE EVERY TIME: Hello everyone, I have a PC that has been giving me problems with any game for several months. After a variable amount of time, ranging from 20 minutes to an hour of gameplay, the game freezes, and sometimes horrible glitches appear all over the screen unfortunately, I don't...
  4. PC GAMES FREEZE EVERY TIME

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PC very randomly freezing...hardware or software?

in Windows 10 Support
    PC very randomly freezing...hardware or software?: Hi, Originally was going to post this on the Intel NUC forums, but you guys seem more helpful. I'm having issues with my Intel NUC Phantom Canyon NUC11PHKi7CAA (i7 with RTX 2060 mobile) . It has developed a random freezing issue, which is a big problem as I'm using this as my...
  6. PC Keeps freezing at random times

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Keeps freezing at random times: Hello, I am having a problem with random freezing on my computer. This happens usually every time I boot up my computer and usually every 20 minutes it persists from there. I have tried updating drivers, Command Prompts, removing software. Before my pc was running...
  7. Free antivirus software

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Free antivirus software: What is the best free antivirus software for Windows 10? submitted by /u/RandomPupper [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hboja0/free_antivirus_software/
  8. Free Microsoft Softwares

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Free Microsoft Softwares: Hy, I hope you all will be fine. Will you help me to find a website with free Microsoft software. Any Student Packages?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-microsoft-softwares/cd73eac1-cc6b-45b4-9670-79954123b047"
  9. Free Software

Free Software: Is there a list for free software on the website; like the one on Windows 7 forum? 120742
  10. Free Software to Download to Make Sound Louder on PC

Free Software to Download to Make Sound Louder on PC: Greetings. Does anyone know where I can find and download FREE software that will make my PC's sound go louder and clearer? It's a cheap brand of laptop named Teqniq and the sound ( even adjusted to the max ) isn't very loud. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Ty