Windows 10: Free PDF program like Acrobat Pro

Discus and support Free PDF program like Acrobat Pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What are some good programs that have the same functionality of Adobe Acrobat Pro? I need to be able to fill in, and sign digitally a couple PDF's.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ackman, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Ackman Win User

Free PDF program like Acrobat Pro

What are some good programs that have the same functionality of Adobe Acrobat Pro?

I need to be able to fill in, and sign digitally a couple PDF's.

What are some good options?

Thanks

:)

Ackman, Apr 1, 2020
  2. Ackman Win User

What are some good programs that have the same functionality of Adobe Acrobat Pro?

I need to be able to fill in, and sign digitally a couple PDF's.

What are some good options?

Thanks

Ackman, May 25, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Making Adobe Acrobat Pro XI my default program for opening pdf files

Hi Elaine

Right click a pdf file, choose 'Open With' - Choose Another App

Important - Check the box marked 'Always use this app to open pdf . . .'

If Acrobat Pro XI is not in the list, scroll to the bottom and click 'More Apps'

Again if Acrobat Pro XI is not in the list, at the bottom, click 'Look for another app on this PC', then navigate to find t Acrobat Pro XI, usually located in C:\Program Files (x86)\ Adobe

DaveM121, May 25, 2020
  4. Free PDF program like Acrobat Pro

How do I use Adobe Acrobat Pro as the default pdf program to open files in folders?

When I try to set the default program to open pdf files Adobe Acrobat Pro is not even listed. How can I set Adobe Acrobat Pro as the default?

Joseph Londino, May 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Free PDF program like Acrobat Pro - Similar Threads - Free PDF program

2. A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf: Hello I know I may ask on the acrobat community, but I tried there many times finding no solution ever worksThe error is : An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem....
  3. A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf: Hello I know I may ask on the acrobat community, but I tried there many times finding no solution ever worksThe error is : An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem....
  4. Open PDF with Adobe Acrobat

Open PDF with Adobe Acrobat: I am using Windows 10, version 10.0.19042 Every time I open a pdf with Adobe Acrobat a window pops up and asks if I want to set Adobe as my default. I say yes and the window closes. If I check settings by file type, I see my preference has been changed to MS Edge. I change it...
  5. Open PDF with Adobe Acrobat

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Open PDF with Adobe Acrobat: I am using Windows 10, version 10.0.19042 Every time I open a pdf with Adobe Acrobat a window pops up and asks if I want to set Adobe as my default. I say yes and the window closes. If I check settings by file type, I see my preference has been changed to MS Edge. I change it...
  6. Are there any free Adobe Acrobat PRO alternatives?!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Are there any free Adobe Acrobat PRO alternatives?!!: I want to be able to edit PDFs, Copy text with the format, use a highlighter, and easy word search throughout the file. Are there any PDF readers out there that can compete with Adobe Acrobat PRO submitted by /u/VeganShooter_ [link] [comments]...
  7. Cannot make Acrobat Pro DC the default program to open PDF files

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot make Acrobat Pro DC the default program to open PDF files: I have Windows 10 Pro 64bit O/S and Acrobat Pro DC latest version. - No matter what I do - the Windows system immediately switches back to assigning TWINUI as the default program for PDF files. - I have even removed Edge don't want that program anyway and blocked edge...
  8. PDF not staying linked to Acrobat

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PDF not staying linked to Acrobat: As many are aware the problem with PDFs being opened by EDGE is still ongoing. I have now solved this issue, however I cannot keep my PDFs linked to Acrobat Pro. I have to access the "Default Apps" between 4 and 6 times a day, I think the issues is registry one. My question...
  9. Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader

Adobe Acrobat PDF Reader: Can someone give me some insight into this issue? I installed Kaspersky Internet Security software on my computer. When I click on the Adobe Acrobat Reader icon on my desktop, I get a window that says, "Windows cannot find "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader...
  10. Making Adobe Acrobat Pro XI my default program for opening pdf files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Making Adobe Acrobat Pro XI my default program for opening pdf files: When I look under defaults in Control Panel, I see Microsoft Edge is the default. I do not want Microsoft Edge and paid to get Adobe Acrobat Pro XI so I have the editing capabilities. How do I do this? ElaineBell6...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. answers.microsoft.crobat reder/