Windows 10: Free pdf reader plus

Discus and support Free pdf reader plus in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It was already asked some time ago to suggest free simple pdf readers. In fact I have the same question, but added some extras apart from reading only.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PiKo, Feb 25, 2019.

1. PiKo Win User

Free pdf reader plus

It was already asked some time ago to suggest free simple pdf readers.
    In fact I have the same question, but added some extras apart from reading only.
    I would like to be able to: rotating (90 or 180 degrees), combining pdf's, extracting pages, deleting pages, inserting pages. Hopefully, there are free alternatives for these Acrobat options.

:)

2. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Feb 25, 2019
  3. mike s Win User
    PDF Reader

PDF-XChange Reader also had a lot of PDF manipulation features built in, even to the free version. In the end they just dropped the other shoe and turned the freeware version of PDF-XChange Editor into the reader replacement.

This is plus plus because there are even more PDF manipulation functions which are unlocked in the freeware version of the editor. Both come in "portable" versions which do not alter file associations and store all settings in a data file rather than the registry.

mike s, Feb 25, 2019
  4. i1yas Win User

Free pdf reader plus

Light PDF Reader

Hello guys i have an old abandoned Asus mini Eee notebook which i want to use again for pdf books.is there any light PDF reader like in linux mint default pdf reader?

i1yas, Feb 25, 2019
Thema:

Free pdf reader plus

1. Free pdf reader plus - Similar Threads - Free pdf reader

2. Pdf reader with layers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pdf reader with layers: Is there a free PDF reader available in the Microsoft store with the ability to turn on and off layers? I have been checking them all and not having any luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-reader-with-layers/72c6765a-8de1-4d69-87f5-0a7aa0c1bd9d
  3. Pdf reader with layers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pdf reader with layers: Is there a free PDF reader available in the Microsoft store with the ability to turn on and off layers? I have been checking them all and not having any luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-reader-with-layers/72c6765a-8de1-4d69-87f5-0a7aa0c1bd9d
  4. where is my adobe pdf free reader at?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is my adobe pdf free reader at?: i cant open pdf's It seems my Win 11 cant find it on my desktop. What now? Thank you in advance................... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-adobe-pdf-free-reader-at/baa942e0-fe55-494a-a77c-f73cc07520e1
  5. where is my adobe pdf free reader at?

where is my adobe pdf free reader at?: i cant open pdf's It seems my Win 11 cant find it on my desktop. What now? Thank you in advance................... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-adobe-pdf-free-reader-at/baa942e0-fe55-494a-a77c-f73cc07520e1
  6. Brilliant Free pdf reader on Linux VM's (okular)

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Brilliant Free pdf reader on Linux VM's (okular): Hi folks those of you using Linux VM's -there's an excellent Free pdf reader (works better than using built in reader in Edge on Windows) called OKULAR. Installs on most Linux distros. [img] Cheers jimbo 159670
  7. Free reliable PDF Reader application

Free reliable PDF Reader application: I need a good reliable PDF Reader besides Adobe. All adobe wants to do is force me to subscribe to services. They have taken over my computer. I have contacted their support, but all they want to do is charge subscription, even though they list it as free. Any suggestions....
  8. PDF Reader

PDF Reader: Ok so my English textbooks are pdfs. usually I would use Adobe Acrobat Reader, but one of the textbooks is 500+ pages long, and its sooo slow! ive tried edge, chrome, etc, but none of them work because its simply too big! Should I print it?...
  9. PDF Reader

PDF Reader: Looking for a simple pdf reader nothing complicated. I just want it for reading pdf. windows 10 home. simple question I hope. Thank You. David. 124877
  10. Lost PDF reader.

Lost PDF reader.: Doesn't Windows 10 have its own PDF reader? If it does, I can't find it. I downloaded the Adobe Reader, but don't like it. Right clicking on a PDF file only gives me the option to open in Adobe Reader or Edge. 38928