Windows 10: Free Program to convert PNG to Text?

Discus and support Free Program to convert PNG to Text? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is there a free program I can install (Windows 10 Pro-1909) that will let me convert a PNG to an editable text file? We get a capture using the Nimbus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MPSAN, Jun 12, 2020.

1. MPSAN Win User

Free Program to convert PNG to Text?

Is there a free program I can install (Windows 10 Pro-1909) that will let me convert a PNG to an editable text file?
    We get a capture using the Nimbus screenshot tool and it saves it as a PNG. However we then wish to just convert it to an editable text file for printing, etc. I do not want this to be an online conversion but a free program I can install. Any suggestions? I know there are some OCR programs but they do not accept a PNG but want you to scan a document.

Thank you for any help.

:)

MPSAN, Jun 12, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Rhina Vib Win User
    How do i convert a Text document to another format ?

Hi Alexander,

For us to better assist you regarding this concern with converting a text document to another format, we need to ask a few questions:

• What program or application are you using?
    • What format would you like to change it to?
    • Just to confirm, what is the file format of your document?
    • What steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to your reply so we can find the best solution for you.

Thank you.

Rhina Vib, Jun 12, 2020
  4. Free Program to convert PNG to Text?

Video Converter program

Hello all,

I used to use the Movie Maker program to edit and create videos. I loved that program! I could do everything with it. That program is not compatible with Windows 10. My camcorder records in .mod format and is not compatible with Win10. I have downloaded
    Freemake Video Converter and PlayMemories. Neither will convert my videos to a supported format. Any suggestions for a great video converter program that is supported by Win10? I have VBS videos, along with many others, to convert and create in a dvd so
    I need something ASAP.

Thanks in advance!

AmyHall0620, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Free Program to convert PNG to Text?

1. Free Program to convert PNG to Text? - Similar Threads - Free Program convert

2. Add text to a .png file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add text to a .png file: Couldn't find an applicable forum. If there is a better place, please let me know.Kinda frustrated. Trying to add text in a special font to a .png picture.Tried to use Windows Paint new version, Windows 11. Seems I could add a text box, in the font I wanted, but couldn't...
  3. Add text to a .png file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add text to a .png file: Couldn't find an applicable forum. If there is a better place, please let me know.Kinda frustrated. Trying to add text in a special font to a .png picture.Tried to use Windows Paint new version, Windows 11. Seems I could add a text box, in the font I wanted, but couldn't...
  4. How do I convert HEIC to PNG on Windows laptop for free?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I convert HEIC to PNG on Windows laptop for free?: I have a dozens of photos taken on my iPhone 15. When I connected the phone to my Windows 11 laptop, go to the DCIM folder and found out the file extension is .heic. I need to use these images in Dreamwaver for polishing my personal website. However, .heic is not supported by...
  5. How do I convert HEIC to PNG on Windows laptop for free?

How do I convert HEIC to PNG on Windows laptop for free?: I have a dozens of photos taken on my iPhone 15. When I connected the phone to my Windows 11 laptop, go to the DCIM folder and found out the file extension is .heic. I need to use these images in Dreamwaver for polishing my personal website. However, .heic is not supported by...
  6. Fast convert .png glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fast convert .png glitch: Sometimes on windows 11, I get this wierd glitch. When i create an image in paint/paint 3d or i download it online it is a valid png file. When i use the fast converter name: exapmle.png all files from .webp it becomes a glitched/corrupted png file which cannot be used in...
  7. Fast convert .png glitch

Fast convert .png glitch: Sometimes on windows 11, I get this wierd glitch. When i create an image in paint/paint 3d or i download it online it is a valid png file. When i use the fast converter name: exapmle.png all files from .webp it becomes a glitched/corrupted png file which cannot be used in...
  8. Converting, a text URL . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Converting, a text URL . . .: My, computer. Is running, Windows 10. I'm trying to e-mail, a four page document. But I'm having, a problem. The documents, give the details. About a, hospital bed. I'm a, retired veteran. And the email, is going to the VA. I'm hoping after reading, these documents. The VA...
  9. Converting, a text URL . . .

Converting, a text URL . . .: My, computer. Is running, Windows 10. I'm trying to e-mail, a four page document. But I'm having, a problem. The documents, give the details. About a, hospital bed. I'm a, retired veteran. And the email, is going to the VA. I'm hoping after reading, these documents. The VA...
  10. Program that can convert PNG to PFM and back

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Program that can convert PNG to PFM and back: I need a program that can convert a PNG image to PFM and back. I can't use online converters because the image is big and it would take hours to upload. Thanks submitted by /u/XxZajoZzO [link] [comments]...