Windows 10: Free program to update many non-Microsoft softwares

Discus and support Free program to update many non-Microsoft softwares in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone - I have been using the free version of this software on several W10 systems with great success, so I wanted to share it here. Website:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Compumind, Jul 14, 2019.

1. Compumind Win User

Free program to update many non-Microsoft softwares

Hi everyone -

I have been using the free version of this software on several W10 systems with great success, so I wanted to share it here.

Patch My PC - Patch Management Made Easy

Download of the free edition:

Home Updater Overview | Patch My PC

It is portable (non-installable) and updates itself every time you run it.

Let me know how it works for you.

*Smile

:)

Compumind, Jul 14, 2019

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Jul 14, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Free program to update many non-Microsoft softwares :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 14, 2019
  4. Free program to update many non-Microsoft softwares

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 14, 2019
Thema:

Free program to update many non-Microsoft softwares

1. Free program to update many non-Microsoft softwares - Similar Threads - Free program update

2. non app program is blocked by microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    non app program is blocked by microsoft store: why is it so dificult to install Malware Byte for a 14 day trial. I know they are probably competitors to microsoft . Able to download the program but I am unable to get past the microsoft store notice which flags it as a non microsoft store app. Then there is no more support...
  3. Downloading non microsoft programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloading non microsoft programs: I can't find the place to allow non microsoft programs to be installed in the apps section. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-non-microsoft-programs/fe9fe5bb-4730-44b6-bbc2-d335f8d36879
  4. All non windows and many windows programs will not load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    All non windows and many windows programs will not load: All programs except browsers edge and chrome settings, task manager and CLI shell will not load. They appear briefly but any controls are inactive i.e. things like ok buttons or install buttons, and then programs close. they appear briefly in task manager then go away when...
  5. Free antivirus software

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Free antivirus software: What is the best free antivirus software for Windows 10? submitted by /u/RandomPupper [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hboja0/free_antivirus_software/
  6. Is the Microsoft Winzip Windows 10 1709 Update Driver software free

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is the Microsoft Winzip Windows 10 1709 Update Driver software free: Is the Microsoft Winzip Windows 10 1709 Update Driver software free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-microsoft-winzip-windows-10-1709-update/fd10080d-1c39-420a-b987-4fe5d5a9aa6e
  7. View Poll Results: What non-Microsoft, free or paid, backup software is best?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    View Poll Results: What non-Microsoft, free or paid, backup software is best?: Hi all, have a new workstation that needs safe backups. What is your most trusted, and favorite, non-Microsoft software? Thank you, Jim 128625
  8. Free Microsoft Softwares

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Free Microsoft Softwares: Hy, I hope you all will be fine. Will you help me to find a website with free Microsoft software. Any Student Packages?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-microsoft-softwares/cd73eac1-cc6b-45b4-9670-79954123b047"
  9. 40 Free Data Destruction Software Programs - good resource!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    40 Free Data Destruction Software Programs - good resource!: Hi all - I *really* like this article, so I thought that it is worth posting. 40 Free Data Destruction Software Tools (Jan. 2019) Please read carefully! *Warning 126341
  10. Free Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free Software: Is there a list for free software on the website; like the one on Windows 7 forum? 120742