Windows 10: Free reliable PDF Reader application

Discus and support Free reliable PDF Reader application in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need a good reliable PDF Reader besides Adobe. All adobe wants to do is force me to subscribe to services. They have taken over my computer. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Trn2Him2day, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Free reliable PDF Reader application

I need a good reliable PDF Reader besides Adobe. All adobe wants to do is force me to subscribe to services. They have taken over my computer. I have contacted their support, but all they want to do is charge subscription, even though they list it as free. Any suggestions.

:)

Trn2Him2day, Nov 25, 2019

2. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Nov 25, 2019
  3. PDF Reader for Windows 10

Well, I would suggest a lightweight free PDF reader,

http://www.pdften.com/reader.html

Free as it is, the above PDF Reader is a native Windows application, as an alternative to Windows PDF Reader, which is a MetroUI app.

JackMartinez, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Free reliable PDF Reader application

PDF Reader

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow these steps and then check if the issue persists:

• Press Windows button on your keyboard and type “Default”

• Select "Default programs (Desktop app)" and click on "Associate a file type or protocol with a program".

• Find .pdf and open it.

• Click on "Change program" and select "Adobe reader".

• Click on OK and Close. And check if it helps you.
    I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

Free reliable PDF Reader application

1. Free reliable PDF Reader application - Similar Threads - Free reliable PDF

2. Pdf reader with layers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pdf reader with layers: Is there a free PDF reader available in the Microsoft store with the ability to turn on and off layers? I have been checking them all and not having any luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-reader-with-layers/72c6765a-8de1-4d69-87f5-0a7aa0c1bd9d
  3. Pdf reader with layers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pdf reader with layers: Is there a free PDF reader available in the Microsoft store with the ability to turn on and off layers? I have been checking them all and not having any luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-reader-with-layers/72c6765a-8de1-4d69-87f5-0a7aa0c1bd9d
  4. where is my adobe pdf free reader at?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is my adobe pdf free reader at?: i cant open pdf's It seems my Win 11 cant find it on my desktop. What now? Thank you in advance................... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-adobe-pdf-free-reader-at/baa942e0-fe55-494a-a77c-f73cc07520e1
  5. where is my adobe pdf free reader at?

where is my adobe pdf free reader at?: i cant open pdf's It seems my Win 11 cant find it on my desktop. What now? Thank you in advance................... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-adobe-pdf-free-reader-at/baa942e0-fe55-494a-a77c-f73cc07520e1
  6. Brilliant Free pdf reader on Linux VM's (okular)

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Brilliant Free pdf reader on Linux VM's (okular): Hi folks those of you using Linux VM's -there's an excellent Free pdf reader (works better than using built in reader in Edge on Windows) called OKULAR. Installs on most Linux distros. [img] Cheers jimbo 159670
  7. Free pdf reader plus

Free pdf reader plus: It was already asked some time ago to suggest free simple pdf readers. In fact I have the same question, but added some extras apart from reading only. I would like to be able to: rotating (90 or 180 degrees), combining pdf's, extracting pages, deleting pages, inserting...
  8. PDF Reader

PDF Reader: Ok so my English textbooks are pdfs. usually I would use Adobe Acrobat Reader, but one of the textbooks is 500+ pages long, and its sooo slow! ive tried edge, chrome, etc, but none of them work because its simply too big! Should I print it?...
  9. PDF Reader

PDF Reader: Looking for a simple pdf reader nothing complicated. I just want it for reading pdf. windows 10 home. simple question I hope. Thank You. David. 124877
  10. Lost PDF reader.

Lost PDF reader.: Doesn't Windows 10 have its own PDF reader? If it does, I can't find it. I downloaded the Adobe Reader, but don't like it. Right clicking on a PDF file only gives me the option to open in Adobe Reader or Edge. 38928