Windows 10: Free Soda PDF lock up

Discus and support Free Soda PDF lock up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been using the free version of Soda PDF for quite a while. Recently I have a problem in which Soda PDF will start a let me scan something into a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dresdenron, Feb 11, 2024.

1. Free Soda PDF lock up

I have been using the free version of Soda PDF for quite a while. Recently I have a problem in which Soda PDF will start a let me scan something into a PDF but then it locks up and I have to use task manager to exit it. This has never been a problem before. I know I have had many problems following MicroSoft and other software updates. I am wondering whether this is another Microsoft or Adobe update causing this problem. Anyone seen this happening recently?ThanksRon

:)

dresdenron, Feb 11, 2024

2. Soda PDF

Soda PDF will not uninstall. What can I do?

VesicantPage860, Feb 11, 2024
  3. SODA PDF

For some reason, I am encountering issues with SODA PDF program it has been acting up all of a sudden (I installed the SODA PDF 10 Premium + OCR program awhile ago). I have to restart my desktop computer every time I want to convert a PDF file to an
    image. I ran the compatibility test and it shows that it is compatible with Windows 8 - I have Windows 10. Now I'm having issues with converting to an image file. How do I fix? Thank You.

Diana Morgan, Feb 11, 2024
  4. Ethan B. Win User

Free Soda PDF lock up

Soda PDF

Hi VesicantPage860,

I'm an Independent Advisor here to help.

Use the Windows Installer executable (msiexec) with the /x switch to uninstall, if you have the packages in C:\ProgramData\Soda PDF (folder should be named similarly to that).

Check out RustiJ's solution in the link here:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Let me know if you need any further help with this process, good luck.

Ethan B., Feb 11, 2024
Thema:

Free Soda PDF lock up

1. Free Soda PDF lock up - Similar Threads - Free Soda PDF

2. Free Soda PDF lock up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free Soda PDF lock up: I have been using the free version of Soda PDF for quite a while. Recently I have a problem in which Soda PDF will start a let me scan something into a PDF but then it locks up and I have to use task manager to exit it. This has never been a problem before. I know I have had...
  3. Free Soda PDF lock up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free Soda PDF lock up: I have been using the free version of Soda PDF for quite a while. Recently I have a problem in which Soda PDF will start a let me scan something into a PDF but then it locks up and I have to use task manager to exit it. This has never been a problem before. I know I have had...
  4. Soda PDF popup removal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Soda PDF popup removal: I have tried everything to make the popups for Sodapdf stop in Chrome Windows 10. I don't have the software, I never downloaded anything that I know of. I've tried blocking in Chrome settings, I've tried searching in Control Panel and Task Manager. I am just baffled. Please...
  5. Soda pdf app uninstalled, but lingers on

Soda pdf app uninstalled, but lingers on: I uninstalled it with vs Revo with some difficulty, but evidence of it still shows. I've forgotten how to remove it from here, see pic. *Redface help! [img] 131650
  6. Soda pdf app uninstalled, but lingers on

in Windows 10 Support
    Soda pdf app uninstalled, but lingers on: I uninstalled it with vs Revo with some difficulty, but evidence of it still shows. I've forgotten how to remove it from here, see pic. *Redface help! [img] 131650
  7. Soda PDF

Soda PDF: Soda PDF will not uninstall. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/soda-pdf/a9d5a6bc-1d3a-45dc-a548-79d76001e193
  8. Soda PDF Lulu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Soda PDF Lulu: How can I unistall this program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/soda-pdf-lulu/d80596b1-02f8-4b30-bbd3-17bc3d482ce1
  9. SODA PDF

SODA PDF: For some reason, I am encountering issues with SODA PDF program it has been acting up all of a sudden (I installed the SODA PDF 10 Premium + OCR program awhile ago). I have to restart my desktop computer every time I want to convert a PDF file to an image. I ran the...
  10. Soda PDF program

Soda PDF program: I keep getting pop ups telling me to install Soda PDF. How can I stop these pop ups, as I do not need to install this program. I sent an e-mail to them, but did not get a reply. It is getting a bit annoying. This looks like a great program if you are in the need for...