Windows 10: Free software 'on sale' in MS store?

Discus and support Free software 'on sale' in MS store? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Search 'Dev CPP' in MS Store you'll find one published by 'Dev Packager' and priced 78RMB in CN, but this software is available for FREE atSourceforge... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by prurite, Mar 10, 2020.

1. prurite Win User

Free software 'on sale' in MS store?

Search 'Dev CPP' in MS Store you'll find one published by 'Dev Packager' and priced 78RMB in CN, but this software is available for FREE atSourceforge .

:)

prurite, Mar 10, 2020
  2. Doverboy Win User

MS Store 10¢ sale? When do they charge?

I took advantage of the sales, too. All of my purchases went through PayPal in a timely basis. I think the $0.10 items were somewhat aggregated into daily charges, but there were great deals on music for $1.00, which hit my PayPal account immediately. I purchased at least 50 CDs, rented a bunch of movies for my kiddos (at least ten) and grabbed at least ten of the on-sale Apps.

I'm assuming you have already used your purchases, or have you? I would assume MS wouldn't allow you to use Apps, view movies or listen to music for which they hadn't received payment. Are the movies you rented listed in your Movie section available to view with an expiration date?

It is strange the only charge you have seen is a $4.00 App purchase. Obviously, that was outside of the super-sale they were running.

Do you share your computer with anyone else? Multiple MS login accounts? Other PayPal account?

Doverboy, Mar 10, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 10, 2020
  4. 64K
    64K Win User

Thema:

1. Free software 'on sale' in MS store? - Similar Threads - Free software 'on

2. Whats the best MS Store software for optimization?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whats the best MS Store software for optimization?: Hi, I bought a new computer but for some reason it was getting slower everyday so i thought installing any optimization third-party software to help me out but they were just consuming my computer's resources. So then i thought i should download an optimizer available on MS...
  3. Whats the best MS Store software for optimization?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whats the best MS Store software for optimization?: Hi, I bought a new computer but for some reason it was getting slower everyday so i thought installing any optimization third-party software to help me out but they were just consuming my computer's resources. So then i thought i should download an optimizer available on MS...
  4. Ms Software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ms Software: I installed MS software "Fast" in win 10. Cannot find it. I want to delete it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-software/42150b8c-3cc9-49ad-9f30-919272729b55
  5. MS Software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    MS Software: installed MS software "Fast" in win 10 Home. Cannot find it. I want to delete it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-software/f3a9e7f5-36bd-4dd8-8f10-ed3aeeda7e01
  6. Free antivirus software

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Free antivirus software: What is the best free antivirus software for Windows 10? submitted by /u/RandomPupper [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hboja0/free_antivirus_software/
  7. Free Microsoft Softwares

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Free Microsoft Softwares: Hy, I hope you all will be fine. Will you help me to find a website with free Microsoft software. Any Student Packages?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-microsoft-softwares/cd73eac1-cc6b-45b4-9670-79954123b047"
  8. MS Software

MS Software: I have purchased a few items under an account I am no longer using since I have a new PC. Do I hve to buy them again or can I transfer them over to this one? It's a different email address....
  9. Free Software

Free Software: Is there a list for free software on the website; like the one on Windows 7 forum? 120742
  10. MS Store 10¢ sale? When do they charge?

in Windows 10 Support
    MS Store 10¢ sale? When do they charge?: I decided to try their sale last month, bought a few movies and apps. But the only thing charged to my Papal was a regularly priced $4 app, none of the 10¢ movies have been charged. Anybody else see this? No big deal, but I'm the type that likes to button things up....