Windows 10: Free software windows inside of a software main window?

Discus and support Free software windows inside of a software main window? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, does anybody know if there is a simple hack to extract the windows of a software from its main window? I am using a software that opens in a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/riiiic2, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Free software windows inside of a software main window?

Hello,

does anybody know if there is a simple hack to extract the windows of a software from its main window?

I am using a software that opens in a window and then it creates several other windows within the main one.

Now, since I am working with two screens, it would be lovely to just take one of these windows and put it on the other screen, without having to stay in the main window limits.

It's a software to analyse images and it would be super nice to have the menu on the left screen and the images on the other one, been capable of using windows 10 resizing tool.

Thanks a lot for any suggestion.

ric

submitted by /u/riiiic2
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/riiiic2, Jan 27, 2021
  2. malware Win User

Windows Home Server Software Now Available

Microsoft is finally ready to roll with its Windows Home Server operating system (OS). The Redmond, Washington-based software company pushed out a release candidate version of the software in June and released it to manufacturing in mid-July. Microsoft Windows Home Server (32-bit) is now available to purchase. Newegg lists the OEM version of the software on its website for $189.99. For more information on Windows Home Server and all of its features, be sure to check the Windows Home Server home page.

Source: DailyTech

malware, Jan 27, 2021
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Eroticus Win User

Free software windows inside of a software main window?

Corsair Link Software - Windows 8.1 Support

Please Note you must delete any saved Profiles and uninstall the old version and reboot the system before you install the latest software. And some CPU's may not show proper CPU Temp in C-Link application (AMD 6 Core and Intel Haswell CPU's)

Join the v2.5.5145 discussion

12/19/2013 - Corsair Link Software Update BETA Version 2.5.5145
    • Windows 8 and 8.1 Support
    • CPUID hardware monitoring engine
      • Motherboard fan speeds and temperatures are now shown. Fans from the motherboard are reporting only and cannot be controlled.
      • GPU temperatures for some cards are missing at this time.
    • Firmware auto detection at first startup. User selectable option to update or not. Needs minimum versions listed below for detection inside software. Firmware files are part of the install package. No separate download needed.
      • CoolingFW_1.2.8 (Cooling Node)
      • HydroFW_1.2.8 (H80/H100)
      • LightingFW_1.1.9 (Lighting Node)
      • USBFW_2.0.6 (Commander unit)
      • H80i_v1.0.5 (H80i)
      • H100i_v1.0.5 (H100i)
    • Tooltips have been added to key panels. This can be turned off in the options panel.
    • System tray icon has new functionality for quick reference of displayed data and profile switching.
    Free software windows inside of a software main window? so683SY.jpg

Eroticus, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Free software windows inside of a software main window?

1. Free software windows inside of a software main window? - Similar Threads - Free software inside

2. FREE DVD BURNING SOFTWARE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FREE DVD BURNING SOFTWARE: I have full movie files that are MP4 Video File (VLC) (.mp4) format. Is there a free software that I can use to burn theses files to dvd-r? I've tried; imgburn, winx dvd author, no results. Windows 10 home
  3. Make scspline.c free software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Make scspline.c free software: In the Microsoft ecosystem there is a source file called ntgdi/fondrv/tt/scaler/scspline.c , also called the 'New Scan Converter Spline Module'. I would like Microsoft to release this file as free software, so as to improve the render quality of free software renderers....
  4. Make scspline.c free software

Make scspline.c free software: In the Microsoft ecosystem there is a source file called ntgdi/fondrv/tt/scaler/scspline.c , also called the 'New Scan Converter Spline Module'. I would like Microsoft to release this file as free software, so as to improve the render quality of free software renderers....
  5. Free antivirus software

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Free antivirus software: What is the best free antivirus software for Windows 10? submitted by /u/RandomPupper [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hboja0/free_antivirus_software/
  6. Free Microsoft Softwares

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Free Microsoft Softwares: Hy, I hope you all will be fine. Will you help me to find a website with free Microsoft software. Any Student Packages?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-microsoft-softwares/cd73eac1-cc6b-45b4-9670-79954123b047"
  7. Microsoft insider software

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft insider software: hi since installing/joining Microsoft insider software i now have windows activation errors . using activation tools and help window it tells me Microsoft insider software is PRO version yet my windows was home . i need help i have tried a fresh reinstall of windows...
  8. Free Software

Free Software: Is there a list for free software on the website; like the one on Windows 7 forum? 120742
  9. Free file backup software

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Free file backup software: Hi, Can anyone suggest a good free third party software for file backup.....? I googled it, but it seems that some free tools do not work well with W10. I have Macrium and use it for Imaging/Cloning, but the free version does not offer file backup. I would like to...
  10. Free NAS Monitoring Software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Free NAS Monitoring Software: I have had my NAS for a few weeks now. I am puzzled as to why its lights are always flashing even when theres no scheduled backup taking place or when all the computers in the house are turned off. I would like to be able to monitor IPs and file names and I wonder if this...