Windows 10: FREE SOLITAIRE GAMES

Discus and support FREE SOLITAIRE GAMES in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I[VE BEEN FREE MS SOLITAIRE GAME ON SURFACE 10! TONIGHT IT WON'T LET ME IN UNLESS I PLAY ONLINE I DON'T WANT TO! SHOULD I DELETE IT AND RE-DOWNLOAD?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BMERRITT8, Sep 8, 2018.

1. BMERRITT8 Win User

FREE SOLITAIRE GAMES

I[VE BEEN FREE MS SOLITAIRE GAME ON SURFACE 10! TONIGHT IT WON'T LET ME IN UNLESS I PLAY ONLINE I DON'T WANT TO! SHOULD I DELETE IT AND RE-DOWNLOAD?

**Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.**

***Moved from Surface Pro (newest) / Install, update, and repair***

:)

BMERRITT8, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Game

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install the game and check. To do so, follow the steps:

Right click on the app(spider solitaire).

Select Uninstall.

To re-install spider solitaire game, go to Windows Store and re-install it.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Sep 8, 2018
  3. JohnBlackwell-52 Win User
    Solitaire games for Windows 10

Went in to Apps updates, as suggested, although there was not one specifically for Solitaire, updates all updates there and this appears to have solved the problem. Now back wasting time, playing solitaire, but happy!

JohnBlackwell-52, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Loraine Mon Win User

FREE SOLITAIRE GAMES

solitaire not loading

Hi Edwin,

Microsoft Solitaire Collection may not load on your computer due to a network connection failure or if the game is corrupted. To properly isolate your concern, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to play the Microsoft Solitaire Collection via an app or a web browser?
    • Are there any error messages when you tried to play the game?
    • Did the issue start after an update?
    • What steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

If you are using the app version of the game, you may perform the suggested solutions on this

link
    to resolve the issue.

Loraine Mon, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

FREE SOLITAIRE GAMES

1. FREE SOLITAIRE GAMES - Similar Threads - FREE SOLITAIRE GAMES

2. Why are games in progress in Microsoft Solitaire Collection?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are games in progress in Microsoft Solitaire Collection?: When I open solitaire games, they often open to a game in progress, even though I previously finished the game I was playing. What is going on?...
  3. isusse with redeeming a card for the solitaire collection game

isusse with redeeming a card for the solitaire collection game: redeemed enough points to get a card for the Microsoft solitaire collection game and when I try to get it to work on my laptop of the solitaire it don't show up correctly want to know what is going on...
  4. Windows Store and Microsoft Solitaire game

Windows Store and Microsoft Solitaire game: My wife and I play the Microsoft Solitaire game quite often. Just recently the game will not load and a message comes up that says. Check the Windows Store...and go to store. When I try to go to the store there is a blip on the screen then nothing (back to my wallpaper and...
  5. Free cell game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free cell game: Why does my free cell game keep freezing up. It's my favorite game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/free-cell-game/f4f714b1-f58c-4392-b3f4-079954170106
  6. free games keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    free games keep crashing: Good Evening I have another problem, when I am playing one of the free games. I can click on to it, and then start to play then just out of the blue it buffers and then diapers, losing my place in the game point lost so I then have to log into the games again and start...
  7. Ad Free Solitaire etc Old W7 classic games still work on W10 !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ad Free Solitaire etc Old W7 classic games still work on W10 !!!: Hi there For Solitaire /. Spider Solitaire / Hearts etc addicts who HATES the new subscription model a reminder here that the old Classic games supplied with W7 STILL work on W10. (At least the 64 bit version still does - I don't have any x86 machines so I can't try)....
  8. Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire: I updated to Windows 10 from Windows 7. My Solitaire no longer works. What happened? 14342
  9. Free games that come with Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free games that come with Windows.: In W7, we had Freecell, Spider Spider Solitaire, Hearts, Minesweeper,Checkers, Backgammon, Solitaire, Chess and some others. I can see these gamesin W10 in the C drive\Windows.old\Windows\winsxs\FileMaps. How do I access andplay these games in W10? 19654
  10. Hearts and Solitaire Games in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hearts and Solitaire Games in Windows 10: Where can I download these games, ones that will work in Windows 10, 32 bit version. I tried one link shown here, but after going through the download and installation, there was nothing in the folder ?? Thanks, rs 16369