Windows 10: Free Spreadsheet (Other Than Libre) Suggestions ?

Discus and support Free Spreadsheet (Other Than Libre) Suggestions ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, Thanks for all the previous help. Might someone please suggest a W10 Free spreadsheet program that they like ? Have tried Libre Office, works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Robert11, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Robert11 Win User

Free Spreadsheet (Other Than Libre) Suggestions ?

Hello,

Thanks for all the previous help.

Might someone please suggest a W10 Free spreadsheet program that
    they like ?

Have tried Libre Office, works kinda, but I have problems with it doing
    what I want.

To cheap for MS Office with their Excel.

Any suggestions ?

Thanks,
    Bob

:)

Robert11, Nov 8, 2020

2. Partition Alignment Spreadsheet

Jason,

I have a suggestion. How about updating the spreadsheet to have a section "Proposed remedy"

What it would do is calculate how many bytes you have to move the partition forwards or backwards to achieve alignment. That way, we can just use the resulting data in a partition manager to fix it.

lemonadesoda, Nov 8, 2020
  3. New System build Suggestions

just another build suggestion to consider- System Builder

BarbaricSoul, Nov 8, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Free Spreadsheet (Other Than Libre) Suggestions ? - Similar Threads - Free Spreadsheet Libre

2. Easy, free Backup Suggestions 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Easy, free Backup Suggestions 2023: Your files should always be backed up because a hard drive can die at any time without notice. Some suggestions here based on helping for 14 years in forums with what works best: 1 You can sync your Desktop, Documents and Pictures folder using OneDrive Backup, or just drag...
  3. Easy, free Backup Suggestions 2023

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Easy, free Backup Suggestions 2023: Your files should always be backed up because a hard drive can die at any time without notice. Some suggestions here based on helping for 14 years in forums with what works best: 1 You can sync your Desktop, Documents and Pictures folder using OneDrive Backup, or just drag...
  4. Easy, free Backup Suggestions 2023

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Free Spreadsheet (Other Than Libre) Suggestions ?

Free Spreadsheet (Other Than Libre) Suggestions ?: Hello, Thanks for all the previous help. Might someone please suggest a W10 Free spreadsheet program that they like ? Have tried Libre Office, works kinda, but I have problems with it doing what I want. To cheap for MS Office with their Excel. Any suggestions ? Thanks,...
  6. What back up app other than Free File Sync

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What back up app other than Free File Sync: Hi all I currently use Free File Sync to back up my music library to a 2nd laptop and also. NAS as I mainly use the laptop for djing. I wanted to ask your opinion on what I should use and whether using Free File Sync is an archaic way of doing things. Thing to bear in...
  7. Can you suggest a free explorer, please?!

Can you suggest a free explorer, please?!: I am looking for an explorer, which: 1. Allows to create favorites links. 2. Supports tab browsing. 3. It is updated regularly. SImple GUI and 64-bit would be nice, but that would be asking too much. I have looked over dozens of webpages, but I have not find...
  8. Suggestions for free audio software

Suggestions for free audio software: Am set up now and wanting to add some software for copying to and playing audio from the Music library now that WMP is not in 10. So any suggestions welcome *Smile 55432
  9. Any suggestions for a free password manager

Any suggestions for a free password manager: Hi All, any suggestions for a free password manager? 28341
  10. Excel spreadsheet prints differently than what is on screen.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel spreadsheet prints differently than what is on screen.: I keep my checkbook on an Excel spreadsheet. I have a balance column that I use formulas =sum(A1:A6) etc to keep a running balance. Everything looks fine on the spreadsheet. But when I ask for a print preview those cells it show the formula rather than the amounts. What...