Windows 10: Free ssd memory became more although I did not delete anything?

Discus and support Free ssd memory became more although I did not delete anything? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The last time I checked how much gb I had left was 574gb now it says 578 what happened I didn't delete it Freier ssd speicher wurde mehr obwohl ich... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by moritz1558, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Free ssd memory became more although I did not delete anything?

The last time I checked how much gb I had left was 574gb now it says 578 what happened I didn't delete it

:)

moritz1558, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 6, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Free ssd memory became more although I did not delete anything?

Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Free ssd memory became more although I did not delete anything?

1. Free ssd memory became more although I did not delete anything? - Similar Threads - Free ssd memory

2. There is not enough free memory to run this program. Exit one or more programs, and then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is not enough free memory to run this program. Exit one or more programs, and then...: See the screenshot of the error below - I only get this when trying to start an application from the task bar. When I try to launch through Explorer or the start menu, I just get silent failure the application doesn't start, no error.Here's the fun part: I have plenty of RAM,...
  3. There is not enough free memory to run this program. Exit one or more programs, and then...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    There is not enough free memory to run this program. Exit one or more programs, and then...: See the screenshot of the error below - I only get this when trying to start an application from the task bar. When I try to launch through Explorer or the start menu, I just get silent failure the application doesn't start, no error.Here's the fun part: I have plenty of RAM,...
  4. Why did I randomly gain more GB on my SSD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did I randomly gain more GB on my SSD?: Okay, so this is the third time this has happened. Recently, I woke up today to find out I had 172 GB on my main SSD, and before going to bed, I had only 162 GB, which is average for me.What happened? I did disk clean-up a few days ago to clear 4 GB of update files, and there...
  5. Why did I randomly gain more GB on my SSD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why did I randomly gain more GB on my SSD?: Okay, so this is the third time this has happened. Recently, I woke up today to find out I had 172 GB on my main SSD, and before going to bed, I had only 162 GB, which is average for me.What happened? I did disk clean-up a few days ago to clear 4 GB of update files, and there...
  6. Why did I randomly gain more GB on my SSD?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. When an App became free. It cannot add more licenses even though the app is free.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    When an App became free. It cannot add more licenses even though the app is free.: Ordered HEVC Video Extensions licenses when it was a paid app 4 licenses. Now it is free, I cannot change this license to unlimited even though it is unlimited on the store. In our portal is says Unlimited 4 out of 4 Licenses used.....
  8. Can I delete the installer folder to get more free space?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I delete the installer folder to get more free space?: I'm running Windows 10 - 64 bit 20H2 (OS Build 19042.985).I have a 231GB SSD as the main C drive partition while 1TB HDD is the D drive of my laptop. I only use C drive for software and windows installation in order to have maximum speed. Even the desktop folder is in my D...
  9. "There is not enough free memory to run this program. Exit one or more programs, and then...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "There is not enough free memory to run this program. Exit one or more programs, and then...: Hello, everytime, when I want run something as administrator, I would get one of these error: "There is not enough free memory to run this program. Exit one or more programs, and then try again." or "the RPC call contains a handle that differs from the declared handle type"...
  10. Need More Room on Boot SSD! - What Can I Delete?

in Windows 10 Support
    Need More Room on Boot SSD! - What Can I Delete?: I am in a real pickle. I cannot fix a problem in Windows, so am going to reinstall Windows. Or so I thought. I upgraded from Win7 to Win10 and see I need to create media to reinstall Win10. Microsoft has a tool for this. Great. Tried to run it, and it says I need 8 GB of free...