Windows 10: Free store game: The Secret Order 4 [ended]

Discus and support Free store game: The Secret Order 4 [ended] in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The Secret Order 4: Beyond Time (Full) - for a limited time (ended) The Secret Order 4: Beyond Time - YouTube 92294 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TairikuOkami, Aug 27, 2017.

1. Free store game: The Secret Order 4 [ended]

TairikuOkami, Aug 27, 2017

2. Using games from the microsoft store

The Secret Society-Hidden Mystery is one of them and after running the repair program you offered, it displayed that the Microsoft Store something or other might be corrupt. I don't recall the other games name. I don't know what version except it's the
    one that I download, and it says I own it. It's a free game, I guess, up to the point of having to pay for some thing's, I'm not aware of that being free. It says windows app. Whatever, the little fix it thing you offered didn't fix it and just ended with
    the, it might be corrupt notification. And there are no error messages. Thank you. The fix/detection program I clicked on said that the Microsoft Store cache might be corrupt. Is there a way to fix this? Can I and should I uninstall the Microsoft Store and
    reinstall it?

Lloyd (Allan) Dale, Aug 27, 2017
  3. Brothers to the End Elite Gear Pack

I pre-ordered and bought Gears of War 4 online on the MS Store, and I either didn't receive the pre-order bonus Brothers to the End... or I have, but no where in the game does it show me how to unlock it. I didn't receive any codes via email either.

Where is my pre-order stuff? How do I activate it if I have it?

torgnyhylen, Aug 27, 2017
  4. Bastet Win User

Free store game: The Secret Order 4 [ended]

It's £2.49 in the UK store. *Sad

Bastet, Aug 28, 2017
  5. I guess it was free for a limited time, I thought that 9 days applied to that, sorry. *Sad

TairikuOkami, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Free store game: The Secret Order 4 [ended]

1. Free store game: The Secret Order 4 [ended] - Similar Threads - Free store game

2. Games missing from Library in store and order history

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Games missing from Library in store and order history: Hi,I have passes for both Xbox and PC.When I go into Library in the Microsoft Store, it says I have no games.If I go into order history, there is nothing there either.The games are still present on the devices, but obviously if I get new devices or uninstall them, all the...
  3. Games missing from Library in store and order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games missing from Library in store and order history: Hi,I have passes for both Xbox and PC.When I go into Library in the Microsoft Store, it says I have no games.If I go into order history, there is nothing there either.The games are still present on the devices, but obviously if I get new devices or uninstall them, all the...
  4. Games missing from Library in store and order history

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. free games from microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    free games from microsoft store: while looking through the microsoft store for a new game to play, i noticed that several of the listings said "owned". i have looked at those games in the past but they are not listed on the start menu nor do i play any of them. does this "owned" mean they are taking up...
  6. free games from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    free games from microsoft store: while looking through the microsoft store for a new game to play, i noticed that several of the listings said "owned". i have looked at those games in the past but they are not listed on the start menu nor do i play any of them. does this "owned" mean they are taking up...
  7. free games from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Secret Neighbours will not install from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Secret Neighbours will not install from the Microsoft Store: Hello,I purchased "Secret Neighbours" for my son; payment went through without issues.When we click on "install" from the store/app, nothing happens. The button is available not greyed out but nothing happens when we press it. The game doesn't download/install.The PC...
  9. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets PC Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets PC Game: I downloaded this game last week and it was working perfectly, however NOW, it keeps saying that dll files are missing when they are not, I have tried re-registering them, but it STILL refuses to work and the files refuse point blank to re-register - HELP...
  10. Google Chrome secret game

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome secret game: When your internet is down and you are bored and have nothing to do, open up Google Chrome and when you see the T-Rex saying "There is no internet connection", hit space bar and let the T-Rex game begin.... [img] 90199