Windows 10: Free theme for desktop will not launch

Discus and support Free theme for desktop will not launch in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Free theme for desktop will not launch. It is continually downloading but never ends. It is preventing any other down loads.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SaraRogers1, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Free theme for desktop will not launch

Free theme for desktop will not launch. It is continually downloading but never ends. It is preventing any other down loads.

:)

SaraRogers1, Sep 9, 2019

2. Win-10 themes keep changing

Hi,

Thank you for providing the information.

• Did you try the steps suggested by Suvarna Govinda above, what was the result?
    As I understand the issue, Themes in Windows doesn't have the options to change on its own. Only the Wallpapers in the themes can change as selected ( Picture, Solid color and Slide Show ).

I would suggest you to make us understand that if the Wallpapers are changing in Theme which you have selected.

Below are the steps you can check if it helps.

• Press Windows + I keys and select Personalization.
    • Select Theme and select the Default theme.
    • Select the Desktop Background below and select the Picture
      and save it and check.
    Please post us back if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - How to install themes

Hi Rykel,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. Don’t worry. We will assist to resolve this issue.

What error do you receive while trying to download themes?

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps:

• Right click on the desktop screen and select
              Personalize.

• Select themes from the left side of the page.

• Next select Themes settings.

• Select Get more Themes online.

Try the above suggestion and let us know if it helps. For further assistance feel free to post your queries in Microsoft forums. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Free theme for desktop will not launch

Change themes back to numbered tiles in Microsoft Mahjong

Hi Bill,

Changing the tiles for Microsoft Mahjong can be done through the Theme Settings of the game. To change the settings, follow the steps below:

• Launch the game.
    • Press F5 on your keyboard to show the settings.
    • Click on Themes and choose your preferred theme under
      Standard Themes

If are unable to see your preferred theme, we suggest that you update the game on Windows Store by following the steps on this

link

Should you need further assistance, you can reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

Free theme for desktop will not launch

1. Free theme for desktop will not launch - Similar Threads - Free theme desktop

2. Desktop Theme.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Theme.: I keep getting an Error every time the wallpaper changes. It is set to change daily. A box pops up Twice saying I cannot use that theme. I have had the same theme set up since I had the Computer but it has only recently started doing this. It can cause major problems If I'm...
  3. Desktop Themes

Desktop Themes: So I got a desktop thru SNAP Benefits and PCs for People. It is a great program and has helped myself and many others get a decent home computer for a discounted price. I am greatly appreciative of this I want to say but.....Why am I not able to change my theme or backround??...
  4. Desktop colors, themes

Desktop colors, themes: I'm a novice. Was playing with colors and themes of desktop and must have hit saved. Now I can't get back to the default. This is awful -- black and blue and yellow. Help!...
  5. delete desktop themes?

delete desktop themes?: Anyone know how to delete themes and pictures from windows 10 desktop? I've spent many hours trying everything and nothing works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-desktop-themes/c8349aef-477d-4e28-b131-8ebbf843bf0f
  6. desktop theme

desktop theme: Is there a way I can silence that sound my desktop themes has. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-theme/32489301-d316-47ba-ae68-a544397e2892
  7. Desktop theme

Desktop theme: How do I create a desktop theme? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-theme/9e1b592b-e61e-4825-be5f-615d1a74f7c3
  8. desktop themes

desktop themes: Running Windows 10 on desktop. Want to capture a single picture from one of the "Themes" groups. Can download a "theme" but can not open it to look at, select and "save" a specific desktop picture so I can look at it . Help! How to do this = capture and save a picture...
  9. Desktop themes

Desktop themes: I can't apply windows themes to my desktop, it keeps black though I have selected different themes in "personalize". 14286
  10. desktop themes syncing

in Windows 10 Support
    desktop themes syncing: Thanks cliff. After a posted this, I went looking. Something told me to check my onedrive. So I went through every file in it and didn't see said picture for theme. So I copied everything to a backup drive. then deleted every thing in one drive. As I did that something...