Windows 10: Free tools for recording a webinar or othe program online

Discus and support Free tools for recording a webinar or othe program online in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Reading through all the descriptions for different programs for recording a webinar has only confused me. I would like to record webinars so I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by x509, May 4, 2021 at 11:07 AM.

1. x509 Win User

Free tools for recording a webinar or othe program online

Reading through all the descriptions for different programs for recording a webinar has only confused me. I would like to record webinars so I can watch them again. For a content-heavy topic like all the different features in Adobe Lightroom or Photoshop there is simply too much information to absorb it all in real time. However, lots of webinars (or videos) I watch don't have a download link. My needs are very simple. Turn on the recorder to capture video and audio of a browser window. Optionally set a timer. Then save the result in a common video format. Editing and sharing options aren't important for me. I don't need to record any videos on my system to distribution, and I don't know what are the other features I don't need. Thanks.

:)

2. x509 Win User

Reading through all the descriptions for different programs for recording a webinar has only confused me. I would like to record webinars so I can watch them again. For a content-heavy topic like all the different features in Adobe Lightroom or Photoshop there is simply too much information to absorb it all in real time.

However, lots of webinars (or videos) I watch don't have a download link. My needs are very simple. *Smile Turn on the recorder to capture video and audio of a browser window. Optionally set a timer. Then save the result in a common video format.

Editing and sharing options aren't important for me. I don't need to record any videos on my system to distribution, and I don't know what are the other features I don't need. *chuckle

Thanks.

3. TairikuOkami, May 4, 2021 at 11:26 AM
  4. Jacee Win User

Thema:

1. Free tools for recording a webinar or othe program online - Similar Threads - Free tools recording

2. Free disk management tool.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Free disk management tool.: I have a couple things I need to do with the drives I own. I would like to convert a dynamic disk to basic. I also need to extend a drive to an empty volume behind it, hence why I can't do it in the windows tool. Thanks in advance....
  3. Screen recording program Free of charge Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen recording program Free of charge Windows 10?: Does anyone know a screen recording program? Things that the program must have: It should be free, it should run in Windows 10, it shouldn't draw much power and it should be really good! Thanks in advance! Bildschirmaufnahme Programm Kostenlos Windows 10?
  4. free live TV online

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    free live TV online: Free live TV online stopped working on my desktop and two laptops all with windows 10. Please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-live-tv-online/1adccdaa-fff7-4773-8b38-afe1a5bb6c90"
  5. How to Record Incoming, Outgoing Speech (Online Conference - Webinar)?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to Record Incoming, Outgoing Speech (Online Conference - Webinar)?: Hi, I am wondering how could I, on Windows 10, record online business conference - audio based meeting? I would like to record BOTH voices: my own speech into the microphone (outgoing audio FROM my computer) and speech from other person or multiple other participants that...
  6. Free Kundli making software & online tools for Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    Free Kundli making software & online tools for Windows PC: [ATTACH] The quality of your life to a great extent depends on the amount of uncertainty you can comfortably deal with. As such, Astrology – the study of the relative positions of celestial objects in your horoscope assumes importance. Also, a [...] This post Free Kundli...
  7. downloading a webinar series

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    downloading a webinar series: would appreciate knowing if I can download an upcoming webinar series for later viewing and if so how to do this? thanks. edith https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-a-webinar-series/8fa83452-4e06-4180-83fc-1fee8c1e7afb
  8. Any free customization tools?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Any free customization tools?: Win10 made me finally ditch Linux. But one thing I miss was the ease of customization. Are there any free tools to do this on Windows? I know there's Start10 and all that, but I'd prefer not to shell out cash and have extra software running just to do such a mundane thing as...
  9. OneDrive - Create an online Excel survey with free Office Online

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    OneDrive - Create an online Excel survey with free Office Online: How to: OneDrive - Create an online Excel survey with free Office Online [img] Information Office Online is a collection of free web based applications available to all Microsoft email account users (outlook.com, live.com, hotmail.com, msn.com). It offers basic versions...
  10. Learning Tools for Word Online and OneNote Online now available

in Windows 10 News
    Learning Tools for Word Online and OneNote Online now available: We are pleased to share that Learning Tools are now available in new languages to all customers with Office 365 or a personal OneDrive account. Previously, we announced that we would deliver Learning Tools to Word Online and OneNote Online, so users on any device can...