Windows 10: Free up space from HP laptop lagging

Discus and support Free up space from HP laptop lagging in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi my partners laptop keeps slowing down he keeps on deleting files in prefetch he keeps ccleaning Is there anything else you could advice Him on doing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Laura&jay89, May 27, 2022.

1. Free up space from HP laptop lagging

Hi my partners laptop keeps slowing down he keeps on deleting files in prefetch he keeps ccleaning Is there anything else you could advice Him on doing to stop his laptop from lagging and slowing down? I've got no knowledge on laptops lol only he has but he don't know what's slowing it down he also keeps clearing cache in his browser?? Any help please

:)

Laura&jay89, May 27, 2022
  2. Aaron_Sum Win User

HP Stream Laptop

Hi there,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

1. May I know the version of Windows that you are using?
    2. What is the total hard disk space of your laptop?

I would suggest you to take a backup of all your user data, after which you can try and perform the steps to

Free up drive space in Windows 10
    . Check if that helps.

Please get back to us if you need any further suggestions.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aaron_Sum, May 27, 2022
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, May 27, 2022
  4. Free up space from HP laptop lagging

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, May 27, 2022
Thema:

Free up space from HP laptop lagging

1. Free up space from HP laptop lagging - Similar Threads - Free space laptop

2. Free up space from HP laptop lagging

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Free up space from HP laptop lagging: Hi my partners laptop keeps slowing down he keeps on deleting files in prefetch he keeps ccleaning Is there anything else you could advice Him on doing to stop his laptop from lagging and slowing down? I've got no knowledge on laptops lol only he has but he don't know what's...
  3. Free up space from HP laptop lagging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free up space from HP laptop lagging: Hi my partners laptop keeps slowing down he keeps on deleting files in prefetch he keeps ccleaning Is there anything else you could advice Him on doing to stop his laptop from lagging and slowing down? I've got no knowledge on laptops lol only he has but he don't know what's...
  4. Free up space in my laptop

Free up space in my laptop: Hi there,My computer space in C Drive is running very low space and I would like to free up some space for it. I have installed TreeSize Free to instantly see what is using the space in C Drive but I don't know what should I do further. Please see the attached screen capture...
  5. Free up space in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free up space in my laptop: Hi there,My computer space in C Drive is running very low space and I would like to free up some space for it. I have installed TreeSize Free to instantly see what is using the space in C Drive but I don't know what should I do further. Please see the attached screen capture...
  6. Free up space in my laptop

7. Not freeing up space

Not freeing up space: Hi . I have a problem I uninstalled two games 80 GB each and space on my disk didn't get freed up and I can't even locate the folders anywhere . I don't know if it's a Windows bug or something with my folders but I would like some help...
  8. free up space

free up space: I am constantly deleting files so that my drive can be in the blue not red with space. I am not sure what to remove to get it in the blue again. This happens a lot to me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-up-space/a15e3ad0-46ff-40cc-bd11-ce678cf07aac
  9. free up space

free up space: HOw do I transfer files from C drive to D drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-up-space/3387af44-6d0c-46b2-af12-b325a86bdb5f
  10. free up space

free up space: how do I free up space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-up-space/0e7474ee-5360-483a-9e9e-7342c9c5f530"