Windows 10: Free version of Devops?

Discus and support Free version of Devops? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, since there doesn't seem to be an appropriate category... With SQL, I have SQL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Philmba, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Philmba Win User

Free version of Devops?

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, since there doesn't seem to be an appropriate category...

With SQL, I have SQL Express installed on my PC to play around with if I just want to test a few things without using my corporate setup.

Does Azure DevOps have anything like that? It would be nice if there was a free sandbox version I could tinker around in without having to impact what's set up on our corporate servers. I'm brand new to DevOps and need to set something up for UAT, and I just wanted to play around a bit to get a feel for how it works.

Thanks

:)

Philmba, Jun 22, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft rebrands Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps

Read more: Microsoft rebrands, repositions Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps | ZDNet

See also:

Brink, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft rebrands Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps

Read more: Microsoft rebrands, repositions Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps | ZDNet

See also:

Brink, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Free version of Devops?

Does Group sync from OnPrem AD to AD Connect to Azure Devops

We have connected our AD via Azure AD connect with Azure Active Directory, The Azure Devops (pipeline)

group is not syncing to the Azure AD, We have to manually add users to the Azure Devops (VSTS) What could be the issue ?

Premkumar_1981, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Free version of Devops?

1. Free version of Devops? - Similar Threads - Free version Devops

2. is there a free version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a free version: is there a free version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-free-version/462dba81-34a6-4a85-a510-697324e41b9b
  3. is there a free version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there a free version: is there a free version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-free-version/462dba81-34a6-4a85-a510-697324e41b9b
  4. Azure DevOPs 2020.1 question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure DevOPs 2020.1 question: Our company is behind a firewall, and to let AZ DevOps reach the internet it has to use a https proxy. I am not able to find the setting within the Azure DevOps to set the IP and PORT of the proxy I have set the Server OS in the networking properties for Poxy, and Edge,...
  5. Azure DevOPs 2020.1 question

Azure DevOPs 2020.1 question: Our company is behind a firewall, and to let AZ DevOps reach the internet it has to use a https proxy. I am not able to find the setting within the Azure DevOps to set the IP and PORT of the proxy I have set the Server OS in the networking properties for Poxy, and Edge,...
  6. Free version of Screenshot on Microsoft Store?

Free version of Screenshot on Microsoft Store?: Is there another screenshot app like Lightshot, Screenshot but free on store that allows you only use hotkey to save screenshot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-version-of-screenshot-on-microsoft-store/a1b11be2-be3c-4bd3-81e6-4986c468441b
  7. Azure DevOps Windows 365 Question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Azure DevOps Windows 365 Question: Can someone tell me if it’s possible to set a temporary Admin access to a device, that will automatically revoke the Permissions after a certain (pre-defined) amount of time? submitted by /u/MSTransplant2019 [link] [comments]...
  8. Win10 free upgrade version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 free upgrade version: After Win10 download, pc settings needs to be reset manually again. But Win10 is demanding to reactive Windows, What? Windows isn't Activated, pressed the button to activate - nothing happens? >2nd question, after upgrading to win10, system is rejecting owner to enter Devise...
  9. Uninstall AVG Antivirus Free version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uninstall AVG Antivirus Free version: Can someone please help? I downloaded the free version of AVG Antivirus Free version a while ago and have since uninstalled it but I keep getting the message regarding Windows Update saying that I need to uninstall that programme as it is preventing the update from being...
  10. CCleaner: Free vs. Paid version

CCleaner: Free vs. Paid version: Does the paid version of CCleaner suffer from the privacy issues, pop up ads, bundled software in the installer, like the CCleaner browser? Or are these issues related to just the free version? In other words, does anyone use the paid version and can confirm whether or not it...