Windows 10: Free video editing program for PC with Windows 10?

Discus and support Free video editing program for PC with Windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I brew a good FREE video editing program for the PC! It's not supposed to have watermarks!! LG GoodFragenEcht Kostenloses Videoschnittprogram für... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GuteFragenEcht, Jun 26, 2020.

1. Free video editing program for PC with Windows 10?

I brew a good FREE video editing program for the PC!

It's not supposed to have watermarks!!

LG GoodFragenEcht

:)

GuteFragenEcht, Jun 26, 2020
  2. NinaDG Win User

Video editing?

If anyone is looking for alternative video editing software after WMM was stopped being supported, here is a decent list of free tools working on Windows 10.

NinaDG, Jun 26, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 26, 2020
  4. reverze Win User

Free video editing program for PC with Windows 10?

video editing software

Basically, I have a video in .mp4 format that I need to edit. I've never really did any video editing before so I am looking for a basic program that is easy to use that I can cut some stuff out from the video with, and maybe shrink the video down.

Can anyone help me out with some program suggestions?

reverze, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

Free video editing program for PC with Windows 10?

1. Free video editing program for PC with Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Free video editing

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free of charge if Java Edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition free of charge if Java Edition?: Hello, i have heard that you can unlock the Windows 10 Edition for free if you have the Java Edition. Unfortunately I don't get a gift code when I register on the Mojang website, does anyone know what the problem is? I know the Java Edition is better but I find it...
  3. Looking for a simple video editing program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a simple video editing program: I have a .mp4 video that I want to edit and cut some parts out of. There are some parts in the video (on the sides) I want to cut out, as you do on a picture. Is this even possible to do? Is there a program in W10 for this or can you recommend a easy free editor program?...
  4. video editing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    video editing: can someone tell me how to add slo mo to videos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editing/45cc779b-8b0c-4a88-9e53-2781d0339ca0
  5. Video editing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video editing: Is there a video editing tool that runs on a Windows 10 64-bit computer comparable to iMovie on an Apple computer? 144491
  6. Looking for a decent video editing app, preferrably free

Looking for a decent video editing app, preferrably free: I used to use Windows Movie Maker, and its successively renamed iterations, to crop, edit, and stitch videos together. Occasionally, I would stitch together a bunch of photos and add a tune and make a little slideshow video out of them. It's not something I do a lot; just...
  7. Edit a video

Edit a video: Hello, I'm trying to edit a video with the Photos application. All my videos are in .mp4 format. The problem is that I can't see the video and only have this blackscreen, even though I have the preview (see attached). What's wrong? Thanks in advance ! [ATTACH]...
  8. video editing

video editing: I have win 10 home edition does it have video editor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/video-editing/16b4a688-0f08-4c52-a28d-0dc280b8f83a
  9. Video editing?

Video editing?: I haven't seen any mention of Movie Maker in any of the information on Windows 10. Will there be a Windows 10 version? If not will the old version still work under Windows 10? 8857
  10. A good free PC Cleaning Program?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    A good free PC Cleaning Program?: Yeah, I know these programs are mostly useless, but I like the "1 click clean" instead of make all by myself. I used CCleaner for years without a single problem, but now there is that bad news about some malware inside CCleaner, etc...so I want to look for an alternative....