Windows 10: Free Video Editor app in Windows 10

Discus and support Free Video Editor app in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot find the video editor app in my latest Windows 10. What should I do? it is also not included in features.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HAYSON_ORMA, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Free Video Editor app in Windows 10

I cannot find the video editor app in my latest Windows 10. What should I do? it is also not included in features.

:)

HAYSON_ORMA, Aug 3, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

Good video editor for starters?

Windows Live Essentials 16.4.3528

DaVinci Resolve 14
    Revolutionary new tools for editing, color correction and professional audio post production for SD, HD and Ultra HD, all in a single application!
    Free (However, you have to register to get the download link)

Ezvid For Windows: The Easiest Screen Recorder And Video Editor
    Freeware
    • Fast & Easy Screen Recorder
    • Instant Facecam & Voice Synthesis
    • Awesome Video Editor
    • Fun To Use
    • Instant slideshow maker
    • Beautiful screen capture for games, desktop, & browser
    • Draw on your screen
    • Free included music
    • For Windows XP3, 7, 8, and 10
    • Easy to use video speed control

95Viper, Aug 3, 2020
  3. QueenLoft video editor master app crashes on Windows 10

Hi,

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• From where have you downloaded the QueenLoft video editor master app?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code while trying to access the app?
    • Have you check if the application is compatible on Windows 10 Operating System?

I recommend you to check if there is latest version of the software from the manufacturer's website. Also, check if the software is compatible with Windows 10 Operating System. If compatible install the latest version and check.

If not, I suggest you to download the latest version and try to install in compatibility mode on Windows 10 and check.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated software from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the software installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the software and check.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing the QueenLoft video editor master app for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Free Video Editor app in Windows 10

Option to Edit Speed in not available in Video Editor app

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your query related to the Speed option missing from Video Editor app on Windows 10.

As you have mentioned that, your friends were able to find the Speed option on the Video Editor app. It could be possible that they are running a different version of app and your PC might be running an older version of app.

Let us try some troubleshooting steps and see if we can fix the issue. Refer the troubleshooting steps from the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

To uninstall and reinstall the Video Editor App and see if that helps. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + X, and select
      Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    2. Now, paste following command and hit Enter:
      Get-AppxPackage *
      Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | Remove-AppxPackage
    3. Once the command is executed, open Microsoft Store application.
    4. Click on the Search bar, search for
      Photos App and click on it.
    5. Now, click on Install to install the application.

If the issue persists, we would suggest you to provide your valuable feedback and ideas in our

Feedback Hub
    , where our developers can look into the requests and constantly improve the features of Windows.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Free Video Editor app in Windows 10

1. Free Video Editor app in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Free Video Editor

2. Free Slideshow Maker & Video Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free Slideshow Maker & Video Editor: I purchased this today Free Slideshow Maker & Video Editor but cannot unlock. Help please when I click on premium it just returns to home screen yet it tells me I have purchasedCheersDale...
  3. Free Slideshow Maker & Video Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free Slideshow Maker & Video Editor: I purchased this today Free Slideshow Maker & Video Editor but cannot unlock. Help please when I click on premium it just returns to home screen yet it tells me I have purchasedCheersDale...
  4. video editor app

in Windows 10 Customization
    video editor app: I have made a video using my Windows Video Editor App. I need to make the end portion of my video SLO MO. How do I just make part of my video slo-mo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editor-app/6f9b2e42-25b0-4464-bb95-daa4bdafb9a6
  5. Background music in the Photos-Video editor App - Is it Royalty Free?

Background music in the Photos-Video editor App - Is it Royalty Free?: If I want to make a video clip to upload to Youtube/ Facebook by using the Photos-Video editor App, and I want to use one of the options that are in Background music Item called: "Come with me" - Do I need to buy the licence for the track or is it a Royalty free music? I...
  6. Any free video cutter and editor?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Any free video cutter and editor?: I'm not sure whether this is the right place to ask such a question, but I would like to know whether I can use Microsoft Teams to do video editing? Or is there any free video cutter? I recently got a free lifetime license for Joyoshare Media Cutter by participating in their...
  7. Free Video Editor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Free Video Editor?: Hi everyone. Just wanted to know of a decent, free, video editor for Windows 10? All I want to do is cuts, fades, and add text. submitted by /u/slinkyrichie [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/il6r3t/free_video_editor/
  8. Video editor App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Video editor App: Hello, I'm using the video editor App which is the same app Photo I think provided by in Windows 10 and it works like very well, the only problem is the rendering can take many hours, I know it depends on the quality and the length of the video but my CPU hits 62% and my GPU...
  9. Is there a free or reasonably priced video editor for Win 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is there a free or reasonably priced video editor for Win 10: I had a link for movie Maker that used to work but MS have jinxed it since updating Win 10. Is there a similar replacement yet? I just want to use it to edit trail cam clips and convert from .AVI to MP4....
  10. Free Video Editor

Free Video Editor: Just for fun I'm thinking about recording video of gameplay and uploading to YouTube. I have found a good free program for recording called OBS studio, but I would also like a free video editing program. I have windows 10 and it comes with video editor but I'm not sure how...