Windows 10: Free VPN App To Work For The Whole Computer?

Discus and support Free VPN App To Work For The Whole Computer? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, does anyone know a free VPN app that works for the whole entire computer instead of just the internet browser. O use Google Chrome and I have a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by pepanee, Jan 3, 2019.

1. pepanee Win User

Free VPN App To Work For The Whole Computer?

Hi, does anyone know a free VPN app that works for the whole entire computer instead of just the internet browser. O use Google Chrome and I have a few extensions that are VPN related, yet they only work for the internet browser. I need a VPN program that would make all the programs on the computer run through it.
    Thanks

:)

pepanee, Jan 3, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jan 3, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin Free VPN App To Work For The Whole Computer? :D

P4-630, Jan 3, 2019
  4. Drone69 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

I use Nordvpn. You can connect 6 devices. You can choose servers by country or by a list of each server in each country, use UDP or HTTP, PPtP, L2TP. Double VPN, TOR via VPN. There`s are apps for android and iphones as well as DNS leak protection.

Drone69, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Free VPN App To Work For The Whole Computer? - Similar Threads - Free VPN App

2. Connecting to a Free VPN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connecting to a Free VPN: In Windows 11, there is the following option to connect to a VPN. I need to use a VPN temporarily to download some data from a website the access to which is blocked in the country where I am located.Can someone provide information from a free VPN which I can enter into the...
  3. Free VPN!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free VPN!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,There is no free vpn for Windows. Hotspot shield, protonVPN, Avast secureline and more... vpns are said to be free in internet but when I install it, some have 7 days trial and some needs subscription. I want completely free VPN for Windows. Help!...
  4. Free VPN!

Free VPN!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,There is no free vpn for Windows. Hotspot shield, protonVPN, Avast secureline and more... vpns are said to be free in internet but when I install it, some have 7 days trial and some needs subscription. I want completely free VPN for Windows. Help!...
  5. Free VPN!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. free proxy VPN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    free proxy VPN: free proxy VPN - I INSTALLED THIS. CAN YOU TELL ME IF IT WORKS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-proxy-vpn/43480ea1-ce5a-449e-be3a-aa1d6b497d74
  7. FREE VPN for W10?

FREE VPN for W10?: I am just starting to give some thought to using a VPN with my main browser, Edge. I realise free ones will have various limitations but want to try some first, a promising looking example being WINDSCRIBE. I have tried ChrisPC VPN but without success (it is a sort of...
  8. Free VPN for Windows?

Free VPN for Windows?: Hello, I'm hoping someone can help me. I am looking for a free VPN for Windows. (Not for the browser but in general) Thanks for the answers already Kind regards Kostenloser VPN für Windows?
  9. free VPN for EDGE

free VPN for EDGE: I have not paid much attention to using a VPN until recently. From time to time I use Opera with its built in VPN, it is a good browser anyway, but I want to continue with Edge as my default especially with the new version ---- so I thought it time to see what free VPNs I...
  10. Free VPN App To Work For The Whole Computer?

Free VPN App To Work For The Whole Computer?: Hi, does anyone know a free VPN app that works for the whole entire computer instead of just the internet browser. O use Google Chrome and I have a few extensions that are VPN related, yet they only work for the internet browser. I need a VPN program that would make all the...