Windows 10: Free Windows 10 For Oldest Desktop/Laptop

Discus and support Free Windows 10 For Oldest Desktop/Laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear, Microsoft About 6 years ago I brought laptop with Windows 7 license. But now Windows 7 is outdated. Now problem, My laptop price is lower than... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by virtualhasan, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Free Windows 10 For Oldest Desktop/Laptop

Dear, Microsoft

About 6 years ago I brought laptop with Windows 7 license. But now Windows 7 is outdated. Now problem, My laptop price is lower than Windows 10 license fee. So It should not be good buy Windows 10 license for this laptop.

It should be good, Windows 10 free for oldest Laptop.

:)

virtualhasan, Jul 23, 2020

2. Free Windows 10 For Oldest Desktop/Laptop

Dear, Microsoft

About 6 years ago I brought laptop with Windows 7 license. But now Windows 7 is outdated. Now problem, My laptop price is lower than Windows 10 license fee. So It should not be good buy Windows 10 license for this laptop.

It should be good, Windows 10 free for oldest Laptop.

virtualhasan, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Free Windows 10 For Oldest Desktop/Laptop

Windows 8.1 Available on ORIGIN PC Desktops and Laptops

ORIGIN PC is now offering Microsoft's latest and highly-anticipated update, Windows 8.1, to their full line of award-winning desktops and laptops for gamers, artists, professionals and enthusiasts. Windows 8.1 delivers the most complete set of experiences and the widest range of in-box apps and services than ever before. The new Windows 8.1 update now includes exciting new features like the iconic Windows START button that allows for one-click access to the innovative start screen, gives users the option to boot directly to their desktop or start screen, provides a global search within the PC and web and so much more!

All ORIGIN PC system orders with Windows 8.1 pre-installed will begin shipping on or after the official launch day of October 17, 2013. All existing ORIGIN PC customers with Windows 8 can choose to update to Windows 8.1 for free on its official launch day through the windows app store! ORIGIN PC also still provides its customers with the option of Windows 7 if desired.

Free Windows 10 For Oldest Desktop/Laptop ORIGIN_PC_Win_8.1_banner_thm.jpg

Free Windows 10 For Oldest Desktop/Laptop origin_genesis_PC_thm.jpg

Windows 8.1 New Features:
    • Modern UI Experience- Multitask with up to four apps or sites open side-by-side at the same time.
    • Boot To Desktop - Allows users to choose to boot directly to their desktop or start screen of your choice
    • New Start Button - The iconic Start button is now located on the taskbar allowing one-click access to the Start Screen and provides additional options
    • Enhanced Search- New Bing-powered search returns results from across your devices, apps and the cloud.
    • New Windows Store - Find your favorite apps and discover new experiences in the redesigned Windows Store.
    • New Backgrounds - Choose from new backgrounds, colors and live tiles for an experience that's uniquely yours.
    • Cloud Ready - Access all your files, photos and settings, from anywhere, with SkyDrive cloud-based storage and sync.
    • Free Update For Current Windows 8 Users - Existing Windows 8 users can update to Windows 8.1 by downloading directly through the Windows App Store for free.
    • Free Lifetime 24/7 Support - Every ORIGIN PC comes with industry leading Lifetime 24/7 Support based in the United States ready to help answer any Windows 8.1 related questions.
    "One of my favorite things about Windows 8.1 is now having the ability to choose where you want to boot directly to, your desktop or directly to the start screen menu." said Kevin Wasielewski ORIGIN PC CEO and co-founder. "With Windows 8.1, it's an evolutionary step in the right direction and we're extremely excited to immediately begin offering it to all ORIGIN PC customers to have it ready to ship by launch day."

Cristian_25H, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Free Windows 10 For Oldest Desktop/Laptop

1. Free Windows 10 For Oldest Desktop/Laptop - Similar Threads - Free Oldest Desktop

2. Downloading Windows 10 on my laptop for free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading Windows 10 on my laptop for free: Can I download Windows 10 on my laptop off MS website for free? I already had the free version of Windows 10 before I switched my laptop back to factory settings? I now have Windows 8 and have tried twice to upgrade to 8.1 & Windows 10 but the download got stuck on "Checking...
  3. Downloading Windows 10 on my laptop for free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading Windows 10 on my laptop for free: Can I download Windows 10 on my laptop off MS website for free? I already had the free version of Windows 10 before I switched my laptop back to factory settings? I now have Windows 8 and have tried twice to upgrade to 8.1 & Windows 10 but the download got stuck on "Checking...
  4. Downloading Windows 10 on my laptop for free

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Sort by date recent to oldest with folders on top in windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sort by date recent to oldest with folders on top in windows 10: i shouldn't have updated to windows 10 but the mistake is done, i won't get into the other issues, this is the most important issue for me now. on 8.1 sorting by date in the downloads folder always worked, with folders on top then under them the files from most recent to to...
  6. Sort by date recent to oldest with folders on top in windows 10

Sort by date recent to oldest with folders on top in windows 10: i shouldn't have updated to windows 10 but the mistake is done, i won't get into the other issues, this is the most important issue for me now. on 8.1 sorting by date in the downloads folder always worked, with folders on top then under them the files from most recent to to...
  7. Sort by date recent to oldest with folders on top in windows 10

8. photo from newest to oldest

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photo from newest to oldest: K i can't arrange the photo's in my albums from newest to oldest for some reason. can anyone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-from-newest-to-oldest/7305c27c-fcb6-4605-9b53-d73f54e57a02
  9. The world's oldest MS update in captivity?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    The world's oldest MS update in captivity?: [img] Have a look the above.. Hmm, Bill Gates looks remarkably young...*chuckle I did see this date in the first days of using Win 10; I can't remember what I did- maybe uninstalled it. Anyone else? 21909
  10. Who has the oldest Machine that runs Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    Who has the oldest Machine that runs Windows 10?: So ive heard that Windows 10 can run on some fairly old PC's Let see who here is running the oldest setup with Windows 10 installed I have a laptop, a Dell Insprion 1520, which was bought brand new in May, 2008. It had Windows Xp on it. I then did an upgrade to Windows 7....