Windows 10: Free Windows 10 licence?

Discus and support Free Windows 10 licence? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; my windows 10 is a free upgrade, I keep getting a prompt to buy a license, how do i resolve this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Boi Seg, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Boi Seg Win User

Free Windows 10 licence?

my windows 10 is a free upgrade, I keep getting a prompt to buy a license, how do i resolve this

:)

Boi Seg, Dec 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Free Windows 10 licence?

Delta6326, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Free Windows 10 licence?

1. Free Windows 10 licence? - Similar Threads - Free licence

2. Can we still get windows 10 for free? I have 8.1

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can we still get windows 10 for free? I have 8.1: submitted by /u/Alas-my-children [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/evk4lm/can_we_still_get_windows_10_for_free_i_have_81/
  3. Curated Bloat-free Software Lists for Windows 10 anyone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Curated Bloat-free Software Lists for Windows 10 anyone?: Hi, I'm still using windows 7, but would like to do some, eh hem, "research" on 10. No, actually, a family member needs my help - yeah, can you believe it, MY HELP! And it will be a good learning experience for me when I finally decide to make the upgrade. Do you all have a...
  4. Windows 7 is done. It cost to update to windows 10, so can I update to 8 or 9 for free.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 is done. It cost to update to windows 10, so can I update to 8 or 9 for free.: It cost to update to windows 10, so can I update to 8 or 9 for free. * Original title: My windows 7 is done. * Moved from Edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-7-is-done-it-cost-to-update-to-windows-10/beb1464e-a2cb-4554-8331-9acf574a3c98
  5. Any way to customize folder icon colors? (preferably free but I'll pay for a cheap lifetime...

Any way to customize folder icon colors? (preferably free but I'll pay for a cheap lifetime...: I've tried Folder Colorizer, seems to work the way I want but the license is 9.99/year which seems like a lot for a software like that. Then I tried the free software Folder Painter but I can't seem to get it to work. Honestly I just want to add tint to like 5 default folder...
  6. What's the best free app with good image printing capability?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What's the best free app with good image printing capability?: Hi, I'm looking for a free (or inexpensive) app/program that has good, flexible image printing settings. The Win 10 Photos app has no way (that I can see) to move images around or resize them in the printing settings (like Photoshop has). Thanks. - - - Updated - - -...
  7. Is it possible to upgrade Windows 7 to Win 10 for Free if Windows 7 version is OEM or is a...

Is it possible to upgrade Windows 7 to Win 10 for Free if Windows 7 version is OEM or is a...: I may just do a full fresh Win 10 install instead of upgrading from 7 since the online upgrade has repeatedly failed. I have noticed though that many people have posted that Product ID 00359-OEM-8992687-00249 the ID on his computer is an unauthorized version of Windows...
  8. free anti virus program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    free anti virus program: some time ago i asked about what were some free antivirus programs. and you pointed me to avast, and a few others. i did not jot then down and i did have them in a folder on a thumb drive, but i put that thumb into my netgear modem to use as a place to put these types of...
  9. Is Windows 10 free?

Is Windows 10 free?: I recently installed windows 10 on one of my laptops using a thumb drive written with the media creation tool. I was expecting to be prompted to type in a serial code, but it never happened. submitted by /u/Harry520 [link] [comments]...
  10. Windows no licence from free upgrade to windows 10

Windows no licence from free upgrade to windows 10: hi I had free windows 10 upgrade about 3 years ago, no problems but after the latest updates i now need an activation code, to get this im asked to go and buy one, this doesnt make sence to me. cant reset windows, or basically do anything else. it doesnt send me to the...