Windows 10: Free Windows 10 licence?

Discus and support Free Windows 10 licence? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; my windows 10 is a free upgrade, I keep getting a prompt to buy a license, how do i resolve this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Boi Seg, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Boi Seg Win User

Free Windows 10 licence?

my windows 10 is a free upgrade, I keep getting a prompt to buy a license, how do i resolve this

:)

Boi Seg, Dec 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Free Windows 10 licence?

Delta6326, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Free Windows 10 licence?

1. Free Windows 10 licence? - Similar Threads - Free licence

2. Visual studio community is free , open source or paid software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual studio community is free , open source or paid software: i downloaded visual studio community as i can't find separate applications for c,cpp and visual studio . i am a computer student. i downloaded it because i thought it was free, open source. [ATTACH] But in visual studio community, this shows like this : [ATTACH] This...
  3. Version 1803 upgrade to 1909 when low on free space

Version 1803 upgrade to 1909 when low on free space: Drive C is too small only 3.35 GB free Can I move windows file (complete) to a different drive so Upgrade has room to install - I doubt it . I cannot make 8 gb available on C . What options are best - new install ? 148821
  4. "Free" Product Key on Mac Boot Camp

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Free" Product Key on Mac Boot Camp: I have been using my MacBook for a while and I decided to install Windows 10, via Bootcamp, just to see what it was like. Once I was done, I knew, because I never gave it a product key, that I would be limited on my features in things, like getting rid of a watermark or...
  5. Can't get free games.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't get free games.: Hello, yesterday, my microsoft store broke! I tried using Wsreset.exe, but, that didn't work AT ALL. Whenever I try to get button it doesn't do anything! It flashes white and then BACK TO NORMAL AGAIN. So please, someone fix this![ATTACH]...
  6. Context Menu Addict? File Menu Tools Pro free for 6 days from 19th

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Context Menu Addict? File Menu Tools Pro free for 6 days from 19th: Free FileMenu Tools (100% discount) | SharewareOnSale LopeSoft Most features are available for free: the license adds this: Purchase a license of FileMenu Tools and the following features will be unlocked: Custom commands. Unlimited number of files/folders. Free...
  7. Why was Avast Free Antivirus installed on my Windows 10 device?

Why was Avast Free Antivirus installed on my Windows 10 device?: Just recognized that there is a "new tool" on my laptop. It was installed on 17th, January 2020 without my "OK". Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-was-avast-free-antivirus-installed-on-my/a3435176-469c-4fb2-9dec-1d4e2112fbb7
  8. When installing Macrium Free, what is the "Log" option?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    When installing Macrium Free, what is the "Log" option?: Hi, When I start the installation of Macrium Free, in the bottom left corner is a little checked box with the word Log next to it. What does this refer to and should I leave it checked or unchecked? Thanks. 148656
  9. I have had Minecraft: Java Edition since 2013. I redeemed by free Windows 10 Edition code,...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have had Minecraft: Java Edition since 2013. I redeemed by free Windows 10 Edition code,...: As the subject states, I have had the Java Edition since 2013. I'm trying to cross play with Xbox via Windows 10 Edition, however, I already have the Java Edition launcher installed. I'm not sure how to choose Windows 10 versus the Java Edition when I launch? I can't find an...
  10. Windows no licence from free upgrade to windows 10

Windows no licence from free upgrade to windows 10: hi I had free windows 10 upgrade about 3 years ago, no problems but after the latest updates i now need an activation code, to get this im asked to go and buy one, this doesnt make sence to me. cant reset windows, or basically do anything else. it doesnt send me to the...