Windows 10: Free Windows 10 not showing up

Discus and support Free Windows 10 not showing up in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, My friend gave me a Minecraft gift card which said it had a free version of Windows 10 included. However, it isn't showing up anywhere. Does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SunayAgarwal, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Free Windows 10 not showing up

Hi,

My friend gave me a Minecraft gift card which said it had a free version of Windows 10 included. However, it isn't showing up anywhere. Does anyone know what might have happened?

:)

SunayAgarwal, Nov 29, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 29, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Free Windows 10 not showing up

Delta6326, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Free Windows 10 not showing up

1. Free Windows 10 not showing up - Similar Threads - Free showing

2. D drive is showing that there is 1.35mb free out of 465GB but it has only 52GB of data in it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D drive is showing that there is 1.35mb free out of 465GB but it has only 52GB of data in it?: I recently reset my C and installed a new Windows on my PC. I was getting errors in doing so, so I did some workaround while changing the partitions and all and since then I am seeing that my D Drive is full even when I have stored only 52GB of data in it. I scanned it, there...
  3. D drive is showing that there is 1.35mb free out of 465GB but it has only 52GB of data in it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    D drive is showing that there is 1.35mb free out of 465GB but it has only 52GB of data in it?: I recently reset my C and installed a new Windows on my PC. I was getting errors in doing so, so I did some workaround while changing the partitions and all and since then I am seeing that my D Drive is full even when I have stored only 52GB of data in it. I scanned it, there...
  4. D drive is showing that there is 1.35mb free out of 465GB but it has only 52GB of data in it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. File explorer showing false free space in drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer showing false free space in drive: I have 299gb of disk space available on D drive and the files present on it have size of 187gb including system files but the free space shows just 39.4gb.While opening the properties of drive D, it shows 260 gb used but when I look inside the drive, there is no way it could...
  6. File explorer showing false free space in drive

File explorer showing false free space in drive: I have 299gb of disk space available on D drive and the files present on it have size of 187gb including system files but the free space shows just 39.4gb.While opening the properties of drive D, it shows 260 gb used but when I look inside the drive, there is no way it could...
  7. File explorer showing false free space in drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. INCORRECT FREE STORAGE SPACE SHOWING!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INCORRECT FREE STORAGE SPACE SHOWING!!!: Dell Inspiron 3501OS: Windows 11 22H2OS Build: 22621.2283Total Storage: 256GBIssue: Selecting all folders and seeing their properties shows me that they are of 26.8 GB out of 100GB that means 73.2 GB is free but when checking the 'drive' properties it shows 15.2 GB is free...
  9. INCORRECT FREE STORAGE SPACE SHOWING!!!

INCORRECT FREE STORAGE SPACE SHOWING!!!: Dell Inspiron 3501OS: Windows 11 22H2OS Build: 22621.2283Total Storage: 256GBIssue: Selecting all folders and seeing their properties shows me that they are of 26.8 GB out of 100GB that means 73.2 GB is free but when checking the 'drive' properties it shows 15.2 GB is free...
  10. what are solution for this problem? free space dosen't show through the drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what are solution for this problem? free space dosen't show through the drive: what are solutions for this problem? free space doesn't show through the drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-solution-for-this-problem-free-space/2d7004c1-d415-4c44-ae45-b2c5eb11dbc9