Windows 10: Free Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade offer

Discus and support Free Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade offer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit created on USB through the Media Creation Tool will Windows 7 users still be able to use there Windows 10 Pro 64 as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by melvynmike, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Free Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade offer

I have Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit created on USB through the Media Creation Tool will Windows 7 users still be able to use there Windows 10 Pro 64 as activated if something goes wrong after July 29,2016

:)

melvynmike, Oct 29, 2015

2. Windows10 upgrade

windows 10 free upgrade, Oct 29, 2015
  3. JimWynne Win User
    GXM is Gone...

The free offer is for an in-place upgrade of a qualifying OS (Windows 7 in your case). You did a clean installation, so the free offer isn't valid. You will need to revert to Windows 7 and upgrade to 10.

JimWynne, Oct 29, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Free Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade offer

Only if they have upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 at least once before July, 2016 on that computer.

NavyLCDR, Oct 29, 2015
Thema:

Free Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade offer

1. Free Windows 7 to Windows 10 Upgrade offer - Similar Threads - Free Upgrade offer

2. How long will Windows 11 be offered as a free upgrade?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long will Windows 11 be offered as a free upgrade?: I'm just curious what the free upgrade timeline will be? When I upgrade to Windows 10, there was only a certain amount of time you could do so?...
  3. How long will Windows 11 be offered as a free upgrade?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How long will Windows 11 be offered as a free upgrade?: I'm just curious what the free upgrade timeline will be? When I upgrade to Windows 10, there was only a certain amount of time you could do so?...
  4. Cannot upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 with free upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot upgrade windows 7 to windows 10 with free upgrade: Hi,I have tried to upgrade my computer from windows 7 to windows 10 using the free upgrade offer as outlined by the article below.https://www.zdnet.com/article/heres-how-you-can-still-get-a-free-windows-10-upgrade/When I attempt to upgrade I am faced with the following error...
  5. Is the upgrade from windows 7 to 10 free?

Is the upgrade from windows 7 to 10 free?: cost to upgrade from windows 7 to 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-upgrade-from-windows-7-to-10-free/10095da6-8608-40a5-8858-8be24889f16e
  6. Will the free upgrade to windows 10 will be offered again before windows 7 support ends?...

Will the free upgrade to windows 10 will be offered again before windows 7 support ends?...: I am running windows 7 i previously installed windows 10 but had to roll back as a driver was not detected it seems that in some cases windows 10 will run on my system so i am tempted to try again do you know if a free upgrade to windows 10 will be offered again before...
  7. Free Upgarde offer to Windows 10 from Windows 7

Free Upgarde offer to Windows 10 from Windows 7: So the title says it all. Back in early 2016 I was offered to upgrade to Windows 10 In April 2016 I downloaded the iso using the media tool. I never got around to installing it. Now that Windows 7 support is ending I thought I might as well bite the bullet. Is it...
  8. Free upgrade to Windows 10 to Windows 7 ???

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Free upgrade to Windows 10 to Windows 7 ???: A number of people are telling me that they have recently (last month) upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 by using the Microsoft media creation tool. I was under the impression that this option was no longer available. How is this possible???...
  9. New end of free Windows 10 upgrade offer notification

in Windows 10 News
    New end of free Windows 10 upgrade offer notification: If you have Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (SP1), the following full-screen notification might appear on your computer: Sorry to interrupt, but this is important. Windows 10 free upgrade offer ends July 29. [img] This notification is a reminder...
  10. YES, Windows 7 RTM and Windows 8 Are eligible for free upgrade offer

in Windows 10 Support
    YES, Windows 7 RTM and Windows 8 Are eligible for free upgrade offer: There are a lot of people going around telling people that you have to be on Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 to be eligible for the free upgrade. THIS IS NOT TRUE. Any consumer x86/64 version of Windows 7 or Windows 8.x (ie, not corporate versions) is eligible for the free...