Windows 10: Free Windows Cleanup Tool

Discus and support Free Windows Cleanup Tool in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Another choice to use over CCleaner if you desire to do so. Download Free Windows Cleanup Tool - MajorGeeks Free Windows Cleanup Tool is a free app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Josey Wales, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Free Windows Cleanup Tool

Another choice to use over CCleaner if you desire to do so.

Download Free Windows Cleanup Tool - MajorGeeks

[youtube]CTlfMd4gCsk[/youtube]

:)

Josey Wales, Sep 25, 2018
  2. AndreePin Win User

Disk Cleanup Windows doesn't appear when I click on it.

Hi,

Disk Cleanup tool is a useful utility in deleting junk files. There are probable reasons why your Disk Cleanup tool is not working properly. We suggest that you follow the steps provided below:

Method 1 - Delete Temp Files:

Removing the temporary files can help in making the Disk Cleanup tool working.

• Press Win+R and write %temp% in the open window and click
      Enter.
    • The temp folders will become visible. Select the available temp files, perform a right click and select
      Delete.
    Return back to the tool and try to start it to see if it is working.

Method 2 - Run Windows Update Troubleshooter:

Many times Windows update becomes responsible for Disk Cleanup issue. In this case, running troubleshooter is the best idea.

• Right click theStart
      menu and select Control Panel.

• Change the
      View by: Categoryinto
      Large icons.

• Select and click
      Troubleshooting.

• Now select and click
      System and Security.

• Click Windows Update.

• Click on the tiny link
      Advanced on the troubleshooter.

• Click on Run as administrator link positioned in the right bottom section. Once The troubleshooter looks like just above image click Next.
    It will detect the troubles if exists, so follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the troubleshooting. Try to run the Disk Cleanup once again.

Feel free to get back to us should you need further assistance.

AndreePin, Sep 25, 2018
  3. NewPC1 Win User
    Disk cleanup tools that cleanup more than 10Gb

Hi,
    I am running low on space on my computer and I want to get rid of some stuff.
    However, the disk cleanup tools that I've tried will only get rid of 100Mb.
    Any suggestions?

NewPC1, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Giletus Win User

Free Windows Cleanup Tool

Windows Vista Tools Needed

I am looking for some good reg. cleaner and basic software tools for windows visa that are free? Anyone have and suggestions? *Respect :respect:

Giletus, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Free Windows Cleanup Tool

1. Free Windows Cleanup Tool - Similar Threads - Free Cleanup Tool

2. Modern File Cleanup Tools in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern File Cleanup Tools in Windows 11: The File Explorer > Disk Properties > Details button previously the “Disk Cleanup” button behavior has been changed from its previous role. This “Details” button now directs you to the modern System > Storage > Storage usage page in Windows Settings. The Storage usage page in...
  3. Modern File Cleanup Tools in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Modern File Cleanup Tools in Windows 11: The File Explorer > Disk Properties > Details button previously the “Disk Cleanup” button behavior has been changed from its previous role. This “Details” button now directs you to the modern System > Storage > Storage usage page in Windows Settings. The Storage usage page in...
  4. RE: Administrative Tools/disc cleanup

in Windows 10 Customization
    RE: Administrative Tools/disc cleanup: Hello, Someone erased all my administrative tools from my computer. Is there a way to download these tools back onto my computer, i.e. esp. for disk cleanup? Seth...
  5. Any free alternative to Avast Cleanup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any free alternative to Avast Cleanup: I just need to boost my performance on my pc, so all I need is a free alternative to avast cleanup. Thank you submitted by /u/NetStreet [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9s66q/any_free_alternative_to_avast_cleanup/
  6. Windows Disk Cleanup tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Disk Cleanup tool: So I recently used the utility disk cleanup tool to free up some space on my laptop. From research online I assumed it was safe to delete the Windows Update Cleanup Files that were taking up about 3 gb of space. First of all when I cleared it, it only freed up about 1 gb of...
  7. Disk Cleanup not freeing disk space

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk Cleanup not freeing disk space: I'm running Windows 10 on a Bootcamp'd MacBook Pro with 256G of SSD of which about 135G is allocated to the Windows partition (according to Properties in Explorer). It is running low on available space (4.06GB available) and Windows updates cannot be installed. Tried Disk...
  8. Disk Cleanup not freeing disk space

in Windows 10 Support
    Disk Cleanup not freeing disk space: I'm running Windows 10 on a Bootcamp'd MacBook Pro with 256G of SSD of which about 135G is allocated to the Windows partition (according to Properties in Explorer). It is running low on available space (4.06GB available) and Windows updates cannot be installed. Tried Disk...
  9. Windows Disk Cleanup Tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Disk Cleanup Tool: A computer tech told me the Windows Disk Cleanup tool should not be run every day because it causes the read/write heads to work too much and may wear them out. I like to run it every day and wonder what others think? Thanks for any reply, particularly looking for someone...
  10. Disk cleanup tools that cleanup more than 10Gb

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk cleanup tools that cleanup more than 10Gb: Hi, I am running low on space on my computer and I want to get rid of some stuff. However, the disk cleanup tools that I've tried will only get rid of 100Mb. Any suggestions? 77753