Windows 10: Free Windows Server 2016 virtual labs - no hardware required

Discus and support Free Windows Server 2016 virtual labs - no hardware required in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Gain hands-on experience with the new version of Windows Server in security, software-defined datacenter and containers, using the latest virtual labs.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Free Windows Server 2016 virtual labs - no hardware required

Source: https://info.microsoft.com/WindowsSe...rtualLabs.html

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Credential Guard lab companion

Source: Credential Guard lab companion Datacenter and Private Cloud Security Blog

See also:

Brink, Sep 8, 2018
  3. Andre Da Costa Win User
    Install Sharepoint 2016 on Windows 10

Client versions are not supported:

One of the following server operating systems:

Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard or Datacenter

Windows Server 2016 Standard or Datacenter

Minimum requirements for SharePoint servers in a farm

One of the following server operating systems:

Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard or Datacenter

Windows Server 2016 Standard or Datacenter

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sharepoint/ins...

Learn more:

http://mstechtalk.com/sharepoint-server-2016-in...

You might want to setup a Hyper-V virtual machine with a Windows Server 2012/2016 Domain.

Andre Da Costa, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Cluster Head Win User

Exchange Support For Windows Server 2016

Exchange Support For Windows Server 2016

Source: https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/...s-server-2016/

Cluster Head, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Free Windows Server 2016 virtual labs - no hardware required - Similar Threads - Free Server 2016

2. Windows Server 2003 Virtualization

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Server 2003 Virtualization: Good afternoon, sorry but I do not know where to make the next query. It is possible to virtualize three Windows 2003 servers, using the ROK license of each server. I will not have a legal problem?...
  3. Windows Server 2016 and Remote printers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Server 2016 and Remote printers: I'm trying to get remote printers to work over shared remote desktop sessions on Windows Server 2016. They were working before, now they are not, and they continue to reset themselves after I set them up. Before the remote laptops connecting were Windows 7 Pro machines, now...
  4. Need to enable Hardware assister virtualization

Need to enable Hardware assister virtualization: Hi I am trying to use Blue stacks but it is so slow hence I received ,when I tried to make it faster, a massage (enable Hardware assisted virtualization) has been appeared . I tried to download intel(R) processor identification utility I tried to open the massage appear...
  5. Windows 10/ Server 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10/ Server 2016: Win10/Server 2012, 2016 are so freaking painful to work with. I am not happy with MS at all! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/windows-10-server-2016/d311abdc-d1fb-4f39-b9b7-8943624e0dac
  6. AV-Lab's test of FREE malware scanners

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AV-Lab's test of FREE malware scanners: In the modern world, both individual and corporate users reach from time to time for software presented in the report. Due to the growing number of easy to detect generic threats and reviving samples of malware which uses malicious scripts, the role of traditional scanners is...
  7. Hardware upgrade advice required

Hardware upgrade advice required: My PC has ECS - H61H2-M2 motherboard. It has 8GB DDR3 RAM. The processor is i3-2100 @3.10 GHz. The graphics card is NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 of 2GB capacity. The power supply is 450W. The motherboard, processor, one stick of 4GB DD3 RAM, power supply were bought in 2011 or 2012....
  8. Windows 10 Mobile hardware requirements updated

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Mobile hardware requirements updated: Today, Microsoft released the Windows 10 Creators Update for early adopters who wish to install it on their PCs now, ahead of its general rollout, which begins on April 11. The update will be released for Windows 10 Mobile devices on April 25 - but it looks like it will only...
  9. Migrate from Oracle to SQL Server 2016 with free licenses

in Windows 10 News
    Migrate from Oracle to SQL Server 2016 with free licenses: Microsoft is trying to grab Oracle enterprise database users with a new migration offer for SQL Server 2016. Microsoft is starting to turn the crank on its SQL Server 2016 launch machine by going after Oracle database users with a migration offer. On March 10, the day...
  10. SharePoint Server 2016 and Project Server 2016 RC available

in Windows 10 News
    SharePoint Server 2016 and Project Server 2016 RC available: Building on our announcement of SharePoint Server 2016 Beta 2 in November, we’re pleased to announce the availability of SharePoint Server 2016 Release Candidate (RC). SharePoint Server 2016 RC is mostly feature complete and represents an important milestone for customers and...