Windows 10: Free Word

Discus and support Free Word in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Someone told me about the Free Word offer and I downloaded it. But I don't like it and I want to go back to before I downloaded it. I can't find a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Vasbyt36, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Vasbyt36 Win User

Free Word

Someone told me about the Free Word offer and I downloaded it. But I don't like it and I want to go back to before I downloaded it. I can't find a way to undo this and I'm so unhappy. I thought it would be just like the Word doc I've been using. Anyway I just wish I could turn back the clock.

Please help me get rid of my hasty choice. I don't know what to do

Thank you very much to anyone who can fix up my problem.

Please help me before I go crazy.

:)

Vasbyt36, Feb 15, 2019

2. Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 15, 2019
  3. I am trying to email a word document to myself.

I would suggest you cancel everything open and start fresh using just these steps:

• Open your Mail app or website
    • Click the New button and write a new email message with your address in the To line
    • Click the Attachment paperclip button and select your Word file to attach
    • Click Send

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Feb 15, 2019
  4. [ Pete ] Win User

Free Word

How do you type a word like "Crossway" with word flow?

Word Flow will typically suggest common words, and will only list the first eleven commonest matching words in the suggestion bar. I find that it's almost impossible to live my life through Word Flow, but it picks up the vast majority of common words
    very satisfactorily.

[ Pete ], Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

Free Word

1. Free Word - Similar Threads - Free Word

2. I currently have 8.1. along with xl and word. If I download 10 for free will I loose my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I currently have 8.1. along with xl and word. If I download 10 for free will I loose my...: If upgrading 8.1 to 10 will I loose my xl and word programs with the new download. I currently have xl and work with my 8.1 system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-currently-have-81-along-with-xl-and-word-if-i/1cda02df-6f54-4ecb-b2dd-a9ad9090479c
  3. I currently have 8.1. along with xl and word. If I download 10 for free will I loose my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I currently have 8.1. along with xl and word. If I download 10 for free will I loose my...: If upgrading 8.1 to 10 will I loose my xl and word programs with the new download. I currently have xl and work with my 8.1 system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-currently-have-81-along-with-xl-and-word-if-i/1cda02df-6f54-4ecb-b2dd-a9ad9090479c
  4. word offline free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    word offline free: I purchased office home and student 2019 in 2019 and notice that although the licenses for perpetuity support only lasts mainstream till 2013 and total support for free when this expiration date arrives in 2025. What is my best option to get word offline free or he closest...
  5. word offline free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    word offline free: I purchased office home and student 2019 in 2019 and notice that although the licenses for perpetuity support only lasts mainstream till 2013 and total support for free when this expiration date arrives in 2025. What is my best option to get word offline free or he closest...
  6. free word

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    free word: How can I download free word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-word/35bf05f3-effb-4f0d-a958-6c14f8e8fefd
  7. does windows 10 do free downloads ie word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    does windows 10 do free downloads ie word: does windows 10 do free downloads ie word Just want to type one letter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-windows-10-do-free-downloads-ie-word/2662f414-d2b3-4488-911b-d3fe7d0f12c7
  8. Microsoft Office free version icons showing word excel outlook PowerPoint separately missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Office free version icons showing word excel outlook PowerPoint separately missing: Microsoft Office free version icons showing word excel outlook PowerPoint separately missing I have the free Office Icon But want to know how to add the Live tile for word excel Powerpoint I was told that Office is not free,, but it is I just want to add the Icons without...
  9. Word pad - isn't it free? When I save it defaults to word so I can't use

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Word pad - isn't it free? When I save it defaults to word so I can't use: What am I doing wrong? I save documents under Word Pad which I thought was free but when I open them, they are Word documents and I can't open unless I buy....
  10. where can i download a free word lease template

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    where can i download a free word lease template: download a word rental lease template https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-can-i-download-a-free-word-lease-template/8782009e-76fd-4d85-a9c5-31d1d45dc45c"