Windows 10: Free Xbox Gamepass Ultimate PC, not claimable due to wrong locked location

Discus and support Free Xbox Gamepass Ultimate PC, not claimable due to wrong locked location in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use windows 11 and I am currently on my sister's account. I've tried to redeem the so called free period for Xbox Gamepass ultimate on the pc Xbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mon.M.I, Aug 28, 2022.

1. Mon.M.I Win User

Free Xbox Gamepass Ultimate PC, not claimable due to wrong locked location

I use windows 11 and I am currently on my sister's account. I've tried to redeem the so called free period for Xbox Gamepass ultimate on the pc Xbox application; You've got free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate! Your device comes with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate... However when I go into it, it asks me for my payment info. After pressing continue, it brings pe to a window where I need to add credit card, etc. The problem is that the location is locked on The United States. I live in Norway, my PC is set to Norway, the Xbox, Microsoft and windows accounts are also set to Norway, so why is it on The United

:)

Mon.M.I, Aug 28, 2022

2. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Perks

I am a part of a Microsoft family which gives me access to Xbox gamepass ultimate. One of the Xbox gamepass ultimate perks is an ancestral ship set for sea of thieves but someone else in my family already claimed it. Is there any way I can have access
    to it as well or do I need to buy gamepass for myself?

EmeryBrown, Aug 28, 2022
  3. bbXF Win User
    My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate is not showing in my Xbox PC App

I just redeemed a 2 month Xbox Gamepass Ultimate code from discord it shows on my Microsoft account page, but it doesn't show on Xbox App

4. Free Xbox Gamepass Ultimate PC, not claimable due to wrong locked location

my pc location is showing the wrong location

I have the same issue. it lists our location at our old house we left 3 months ago.

it's fine using our phones (which have internal GPS), but all our PC's are showing the wrong location.

we have 1 on windows 10 and 1 on windows 11, both are wrong.

they are wrong in edge and chrome.

they are wrong in the weather apps and anything which uses the location.

I have followed the common steps of setting the location, of refreshing dns, or ip, I've changed all entries to location I can find.

even on websites to try to find a local branch, it suggests them near our old house.

Have just spent an hour on the phone with our ISP (EE) who have nothing more to suggest!

Racing_Snake, Aug 28, 2022
Thema:

Free Xbox Gamepass Ultimate PC, not claimable due to wrong locked location

1. Free Xbox Gamepass Ultimate PC, not claimable due to wrong locked location - Similar Threads - Free Xbox Gamepass

2. Free Xbox Gamepass Ultimate PC, not claimable due to wrong locked location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free Xbox Gamepass Ultimate PC, not claimable due to wrong locked location: I use windows 11 and I am currently on my sister's account. I've tried to redeem the so called free period for Xbox Gamepass ultimate on the pc Xbox application; You've got free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate! Your device comes with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate... However when I go into...
  3. My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate is not showing in my Xbox PC App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate is not showing in my Xbox PC App: I just redeemed a 2 month Xbox Gamepass Ultimate code from discord it shows on my Microsoft account page, but it doesn't show on Xbox App https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-xbox-gamepass-ultimate-is-not-showing-in-my/d9e5740b-9f0f-4d99-802c-8f7aa6739fc0
  4. My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate is not showing in my Xbox PC App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate is not showing in my Xbox PC App: I just redeemed a 2 month Xbox Gamepass Ultimate code from discord it shows on my Microsoft account page, but it doesn't show on Xbox App https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-xbox-gamepass-ultimate-is-not-showing-in-my/d9e5740b-9f0f-4d99-802c-8f7aa6739fc0
  5. Xbox gamepass for PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox gamepass for PC: I recently bought A membership for Xbox gamepass for PC, and whenever I try to install any game from the respective installer it gives me 2 options to download on, I don't want to use my C drive because it is my boot and I don't want to use to much of it, But I have another...
  6. Does a shared xbox gamepass ultimate work for pc as well

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does a shared xbox gamepass ultimate work for pc as well: So my freind has xbox gamepass ultimate and he is sharing it with me but i want to play on pc as well does it work like that???or do i have own it?? i sharing it with my freind on xbox one...
  7. Gamepass ultimate not showing in xbox app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gamepass ultimate not showing in xbox app: It has been over 12 hours now since I purchased gamepass ultimate and It refuses to show up I believe it has something to do with the fact that when i check subscriptions through the app it says "we encountered an error and your subscriptions failed to load", but I'm not sure...
  8. Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Perks

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Xbox Gamepass Ultimate Perks: I am a part of a Microsoft family which gives me access to Xbox gamepass ultimate. One of the Xbox gamepass ultimate perks is an ancestral ship set for sea of thieves but someone else in my family already claimed it. Is there any way I can have access to it as well or do I...
  9. Microsoft Gamepass Ultimate PC Issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Gamepass Ultimate PC Issue: I attempted to use the PC Microsoft Store app to install a game that was free with Game Pass Ultimate. I confirmed that I had the ultimate game pass, and yet when I hovered over install, a red circle with a line replaced my cursor....
  10. wrong language in xbox ultimate pass for PC beta

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wrong language in xbox ultimate pass for PC beta: As title says, although my region is set to UK in everything (OS, Microsoft Store), and instalation and win update went fine, when the app starts for pc it s all in arabic, and i can t navigate it to change language cuz i don t understand a thing. Could some kind soul please...