Windows 10: FREEAGENT DESK DRIVE

Discus and support FREEAGENT DESK DRIVE in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Suddenly my freeagent desk drive is not visible anywhere. I unplugged it and plugged it back in and still nothing. It doesn't show up in my device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SusanBaker4, Jun 16, 2019.

1. FREEAGENT DESK DRIVE

Suddenly my freeagent desk drive is not visible anywhere. I unplugged it and plugged it back in and still nothing. It doesn't show up in my device manager or disk manager. It was working fine then suddenly it wasn't listed anywhere. I can't access any of the files stored on it.

:)

SusanBaker4, Jun 16, 2019

2. Windows 10 using Seagate Freeagent Desk 640 GB, no drive detected

*Original title: trouble with windows 10 using seagate free agend desk 640 mb drive. no drive detected*

no drive detected. when using indows 10 with Seagate freeagent desk 640gb drive. worked fine with xp.

richard howe, Jun 16, 2019
  3. Suman_B Win User
    Drive for Seagate FreeAgent Desktop Window 10

Hi DonnaFolmar,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would like to inform you that Seagate FreeAgent Desk is not compatible with Windows 10 Operating system, FreeAgent Desk is only supports Windows 7, 32 and 64-Bit; Windows Vista, 32 and 64-Bit; Windows XP. For more
    information, you may refer to the COMPATIBLE OPERATING SYSTEMS section from the following link:
    FreeAgent Desk Compatible operating systems.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Aaron_Sum Win User

FREEAGENT DESK DRIVE

Windows 10 using Seagate Freeagent Desk 640 GB, no drive detected

Hi,

Thank you for posting to Microsoft Community.

Please confirm the following things for me.

1. What is the make and model of your system?
    2. Are you receiving any error code or error message when you connect the Drive to the system?
    3. Is the ‘Seagate Freeagent Desk’ being detected when you connect it to a different system?

I would suggest you to check this article by the device manufacturer ‘Seagate’ on ‘USB
    External Troubleshooter
    ’, please follow the section for ‘Windows’ and check if it works out for you.

Hope it helps.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

FREEAGENT DESK DRIVE

1. FREEAGENT DESK DRIVE - Similar Threads - FREEAGENT DESK DRIVE

2. Seagate (freeagent) external drive not recognized in Win 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Seagate (freeagent) external drive not recognized in Win 10: I have an older (10+ years) Seagate external drive that I gave to my brother some years ago... I load up some movies and shows on it a couple times a year for him. I switched laptops about 7 months ago, The other day I tried connecting it to my newer laptop... But Win 10 is...
  3. Seagate FreeAgent External Hard Drive Not Recognized by Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Seagate FreeAgent External Hard Drive Not Recognized by Windows 10?: Seagate FreeAgent External Hard Drive 500GB Not Recognized by Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/seagate-freeagent-external-hard-drive-not/d09310af-e7b2-4ea4-9b5e-9dae1e1f93ae
  4. external hard drive has been changed from "freeagent disk" to "local disk" with all my...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    external hard drive has been changed from "freeagent disk" to "local disk" with all my...: i hope this is the right community, sorry if it isn't.. i literally didnt do anything to this hard drive. didn't add anything to it (except my work files) , then when i plugged it in, it changed its name to local disk and all my files were gone. i don't know how this happened...
  5. Seagate Freeagent HDD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Seagate Freeagent HDD: I have a Seagate Freeagent Desktop HDD that is not being picked up by Windows 10. I have been on to the internet several times looking up options to get over this problem but, as of now, none of these options work. I have bee to the Seagate website but again I have not...
  6. Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex - replace or repair

Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex - replace or repair: I have a 2 TB Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex EHD that gave an intermittent response to File Explorer. It now won't show up at all. I considered buying a new base but the cost is only a little less than a different EHD. Is there some way to remove the HDD from the EHD enclosure? Is...
  7. Backup from desk top to external drive

Backup from desk top to external drive: I have already asked for the best and easiest way of backing up from my Desk Top to my external hard drive. Someone kindly sent me a reply which was addressed to my Hotmail address. I am having problems with Outlook/Hotmail so when and if you reply again, please use my PNCL...
  8. Can I use Seagate FreeAgent Desktop hard drive with Window 10?

Can I use Seagate FreeAgent Desktop hard drive with Window 10?: I have this external hard drive and I want to use it with Windows 10. Please suggest how to use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-seagate-freeagent-desktop-hard-drive/fd4cb2cc-25ab-4ed7-ac59-5c5c6cb72b70"
  9. duplicate drive D in Hard desk

duplicate drive D in Hard desk: i spited the hard desk to two drives C & D . then I moved document folder to drive D. suddenly I noticed that I have three drives with same name D and has same contents. 1 : how can I delete the other drive witch looks like virtual drives and keep only one? 2 : how can I...
  10. Windows 10 using Seagate Freeagent Desk 640 GB, no drive detected

Windows 10 using Seagate Freeagent Desk 640 GB, no drive detected: *Original title: trouble with windows 10 using seagate free agend desk 640 mb drive. no drive detected* no drive detected. when using indows 10 with Seagate freeagent desk 640gb drive. worked fine with xp....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. open seagate freeagent desktop drive

2. get seagate freeagent driver for windows 10

3. seagate freeagent desktop