Windows 10: Freebuds 3 wireless earphones from huawei appear as "dongle" on devices and printers, audio...

Discus and support Freebuds 3 wireless earphones from huawei appear as "dongle" on devices and printers, audio... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello all.I'm having a bit of an issue with my earbuds. I disabled the generic intel driver which sounded bad and left only ''CSR bluetooth radio''... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MorgothBauglir_1989, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Freebuds 3 wireless earphones from huawei appear as "dongle" on devices and printers, audio...

Hello all.I'm having a bit of an issue with my earbuds. I disabled the generic intel driver which sounded bad and left only ''CSR bluetooth radio'' on.It works but I can only use the earbuds with certain apps. For example firefox sounds fine, but chrome stutters/ has slow audio playback.When I go to devices and printers, I can see the earbuds as 'dongle' and 'dongle' by a company named KOGA. Pretty sure that's incorrect lmao.If anyone has experienced anything similar, please share your wisdom.I have a feeling it's a problem with the dongle, so I've ordered another one. If this fixes the issu

:)

MorgothBauglir_1989, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Freebuds 3 wireless earphones from huawei appear as "dongle" on devices and printers, audio...

1. Freebuds 3 wireless earphones from huawei appear as "dongle" on devices and printers, audio... - Similar Threads - Freebuds wireless earphones

2. Huawei Freebuds 5 connection to Huawei Laptop with Windows 11 does not show as sound output...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Huawei Freebuds 5 connection to Huawei Laptop with Windows 11 does not show as sound output...: I have been using my huawei freebuds 5 until 2 weeks ago, but it stopped working on my laptop only. It doesn't show on the list as sound output but does connect to my laptop and show it as connected in bluetooth list. I have tried many troubleshooters, updated all my drivers,...
  3. Huawei Freebuds 5 connection to Huawei Laptop with Windows 11 does not show as sound output...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Huawei Freebuds 5 connection to Huawei Laptop with Windows 11 does not show as sound output...: I have been using my huawei freebuds 5 until 2 weeks ago, but it stopped working on my laptop only. It doesn't show on the list as sound output but does connect to my laptop and show it as connected in bluetooth list. I have tried many troubleshooters, updated all my drivers,...
  4. Huawei Freebuds 5 connection to Huawei Laptop with Windows 11 does not show as sound output...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Huawei Freebuds 5 connection to Huawei Laptop with Windows 11 does not show as sound output...

6. Freebuds 3 wireless earphones from huawei appear as "dongle" on devices and printers, audio...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freebuds 3 wireless earphones from huawei appear as "dongle" on devices and printers, audio...: Hello all.I'm having a bit of an issue with my earbuds. I disabled the generic intel driver which sounded bad and left only ''CSR bluetooth radio'' on.It works but I can only use the earbuds with certain apps. For example firefox sounds fine, but chrome stutters/ has slow...
  7. Freebuds 3 wireless earphones from huawei appear as "dongle" on devices and printers, audio...

Freebuds 3 wireless earphones from huawei appear as "dongle" on devices and printers, audio...: Hello all.I'm having a bit of an issue with my earbuds. I disabled the generic intel driver which sounded bad and left only ''CSR bluetooth radio'' on.It works but I can only use the earbuds with certain apps. For example firefox sounds fine, but chrome stutters/ has slow...
  8. Earphones not detected as second audio device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Earphones not detected as second audio device: [ATTACH] My speakers are connected to the back panel and earphones at the front. I can't just connect my earphones on the speakers because the jack is kinda broken. When i plug my earphones in the front panel, it is detected in the realtek audio console, but not in the...
  9. wireless earphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless earphones: I've paired my wireless earphones to my asus laptop but I can't hear anything; sound still comes from laptop only. How do I get sound onto wireless earphones? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-earphones/ff3cc5df-754b-49e1-a92a-eb4a8c11b1b4
  10. Huawei Matebook X Pro Earphone Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Huawei Matebook X Pro Earphone Not Working: I just bought a Huawei Matebook X Pro, and I tried plugging my earphones in, but it isn't working. I know it's not an issue with my earphones because I can still listen through them on my phone and other devices. When I plug the earphones into the laptop, I get the a...