Windows 10: FreeCell - Get Win 7 version for Win 10

Discus and support FreeCell - Get Win 7 version for Win 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After using many versions of Windows for decades, I just ended 7 years with Windows 7. I now have Windows 10 on my PCs. I am an uber-compulsive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LenRose, Mar 28, 2019.

1. LenRose Win User

FreeCell - Get Win 7 version for Win 10

After using many versions of Windows for decades, I just ended 7 years with Windows 7. I now have Windows 10 on my PCs.

I am an uber-compulsive FreeCell player, but the Win10 version sucks. It takes 5 clicks to get into it (I refuse to register or upgrade). The graphics are difficult on the eyes. The whole experience is a drag.

I want the Windows 7 FreeCell on my Windows 10 machines. How can I get it? How can I get it for free?

:)

LenRose, Mar 28, 2019
  2. cygar_gb Win User

Freecell from Win 7

When I switched to Win 7 years ago, I purchased a freecell game that allowed me to choose the game number I wished to play. After installing Win 10, my old game is gone but now I can purchase Freecell again for only!!!!! $9.99/year that again allows me
    to choose my own game. I'm not sure, but it likely comes with the added feature of pop up advertising.

Hint to Microsoft: New does not always equal better.

cygar_gb, Mar 28, 2019
  3. adoornik Win User
    Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, Mar 28, 2019
  4. dorwin Win User

windows 7 freecell does not work on win 10 after 1607 upgrade

Thanks for help guys, dropbox did it, I am up and running now

dorwin, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

1. FreeCell - Get Win 7 version for Win 10 - Similar Threads - FreeCell version

2. How do I get Freecell to play the game without going round and round with the starting of a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get Freecell to play the game without going round and round with the starting of a...: When it is loading, it shows the ad for a new game. The clock ticks down and the "x" shows, but when I click it, it starts the loading all over again. What is wrong? So far it does not ever get to a new Freecell game. I deleted the app, and the went to Microsoft and had it...
  3. How do I get Freecell to play the game without going round and round with the starting of a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get Freecell to play the game without going round and round with the starting of a...: When it is loading, it shows the ad for a new game. The clock ticks down and the "x" shows, but when I click it, it starts the loading all over again. What is wrong? So far it does not ever get to a new Freecell game. I deleted the app, and the went to Microsoft and had it...
  4. Freecell Levels:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freecell Levels:: I'm at Level 4,131, Diamond Grandmaster 727, Games won 14,826 all on expert level! Any one above this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freecell-levels/efd367fd-bcff-4a28-8d02-efeff1fc9b74
  5. Freecell Levels:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Freecell Levels:: I'm at Level 4,131, Diamond Grandmaster 727, Games won 14,826 all on expert level! Any one above this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freecell-levels/efd367fd-bcff-4a28-8d02-efeff1fc9b74
  6. Freecell Levels:

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. I have a bug in my games Spider Solitaire & Freecell. This bug tries to take over the game,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a bug in my games Spider Solitaire & Freecell. This bug tries to take over the game,...: Whenever I try to play these games, the bug tries to control the game. I tried running AVG antivirus, it never picks up the bug or is not aware of the bug. However when I run this program, the bug will pause controlling the game, but returns as soon as Avg is done....
  8. The new version of MS Freecell

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The new version of MS Freecell: What are the levels and titles now with this new version of Freecell? I'm at level 255 with the title of Bronze Grandmaster 11. How many more levels and what/when are the titles to come?...
  9. why can't I get windows 7 version of freecell?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't I get windows 7 version of freecell?: why can't I get windows 7 version of freecell? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-get-windows-7-version-of-freecell/9f76dcb0-f8d4-495e-b997-647081a9dfed
  10. Freecell - Authenic version to play on new update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freecell - Authenic version to play on new update: Installed November update and lost Freecell & Other games. Windows Store does not have the old version and what they have are cumbersome and visually unattractive to me. Does anyone have a clue as to where/how to find the original Freecell that was on earlier Windows = 8.1,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 7 freecell on win 10

2. win 7 freecell for win 10

3. how to get freecell windows 7 for windows 10

4. where did freecell and mahjon go after the last win 10 update