Windows 10: Freecell in Windows 10

Discus and support Freecell in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all I play Freecell faily regularly and, nerdish or not, I like to select the number of the game I want to play. On the old system (Windows 7 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by roymathers, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Freecell in Windows 10

Hi all

I play Freecell faily regularly and, nerdish or not, I like to select the number of the game I want to play. On the old system (Windows 7 and earlier), it was very easy by File>Select Game. However, I can't find any way of doing that on the Windows 10 version. Does anyone know of a way of doing this? Thanks.

Roy

:)

roymathers, Aug 7, 2015
  2. ElleCElle Win User

Mobilityware Freecell for Windows 10 (PC)

We have Microsoft Solitaire Collection with Freecell in Windows 10. What everyone is asking about is MOBILITYWARE FREECELL not Microsoft Freecell. Pay attention, please!

ElleCElle, Aug 7, 2015
  3. Unable to find FreeCell game on Windows 10.

I'm sorry, I worded this query incorrectly. Where is the Freecell I had on Windows 7? I saw the Freecell in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection and the play store. I don't like that Freecell. It's ugly, works ugly and doesn't have good
    choices. How can I restore Freecell Windows 7 and my scores? Can I uninstall Windows 10 and retrieve Windows 7 Freecell?

FrancesListou, Aug 7, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

Freecell in Windows 10

Click the 3 lines... they call this the hamburger button. Then select Game Options, you can enter the game number there.

Mystere, Aug 7, 2015
  5. Thanks for that. I've tried the hamgurger button but there is no Game Options. There is another query attached to this - the tile that the Solitaire Collection (which os the only place I can find Freecell) is on is called X Box Live and it seems that you can only play Freecell if you are on line. Is this normal or is there another way you can play?

roymathers, Aug 7, 2015
  6. topgundcp Win User
    topgundcp, Aug 7, 2015
  7. That's great! Thank you. I've now downloaded them - my only problem is how to work out how to put them on the start menu individually. Thanks once again.

roymathers, Aug 7, 2015
  8. Mystere Win User

Freecell in Windows 10

There is, but you need to resize the window. Also, it works fine without internet access, but you may need internet access initially to set it up (not sure).

Freecell in Windows 10 [​IMG]

Mystere, Aug 7, 2015
  9. topgundcp Win User
    On the left hand side of start menu, look for recent added files, right click and pin to start.
    @Mystere,
    True but the graphical interface of those games are terrible.

topgundcp, Aug 7, 2015
  10. It didn't seem to want to do that. I tried it and it didn't give me that option. However, with mystere's help, I can use the one already loaded. Thanks all the same.

roymathers, Aug 7, 2015
  11. I didn't notice it tucked down there! With all your help, I think I am happy with the loaded version. This is what these forums are so good for. I think most people would never be able find these things out if it were not for people like you. As far as I know, there is no user manual for Windows for things like this, so thanks again.

roymathers, Aug 7, 2015
  12. Thanks for this, I was able to install and got my game history back.

00crusader, Aug 8, 2015
  13. Freecell in Windows 10

The x64 file downloads without any problem and Norton Internet Security (NIS) informs that is is a safe file, but the x86 file is removed by NIS after download with the information that it is not safe. Can you correct it?

​[REMOVED EMAIL]

sergio diniz, Sep 22, 2015
  14. dafi Win User
    Thanks for these files. I have been trying to help a couple of friends who are upset about losing the favourite games. The files install OK but then they don't run. No error message, just no response ??? Any ideas?

Thema:

Freecell in Windows 10

1. Freecell in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Freecell

2. How do I get Freecell to play the game without going round and round with the starting of a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get Freecell to play the game without going round and round with the starting of a...: When it is loading, it shows the ad for a new game. The clock ticks down and the "x" shows, but when I click it, it starts the loading all over again. What is wrong? So far it does not ever get to a new Freecell game. I deleted the app, and the went to Microsoft and had it...
  3. How do I get Freecell to play the game without going round and round with the starting of a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get Freecell to play the game without going round and round with the starting of a...: When it is loading, it shows the ad for a new game. The clock ticks down and the "x" shows, but when I click it, it starts the loading all over again. What is wrong? So far it does not ever get to a new Freecell game. I deleted the app, and the went to Microsoft and had it...
  4. Freecell Levels:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freecell Levels:: I'm at Level 4,131, Diamond Grandmaster 727, Games won 14,826 all on expert level! Any one above this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freecell-levels/efd367fd-bcff-4a28-8d02-efeff1fc9b74
  5. Freecell Levels:

Freecell Levels:: I'm at Level 4,131, Diamond Grandmaster 727, Games won 14,826 all on expert level! Any one above this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freecell-levels/efd367fd-bcff-4a28-8d02-efeff1fc9b74
  6. Freecell Levels:

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. I have a bug in my games Spider Solitaire & Freecell. This bug tries to take over the game,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a bug in my games Spider Solitaire & Freecell. This bug tries to take over the game,...: Whenever I try to play these games, the bug tries to control the game. I tried running AVG antivirus, it never picks up the bug or is not aware of the bug. However when I run this program, the bug will pause controlling the game, but returns as soon as Avg is done....
  8. I have a bug in my games Spider Solitaire & Freecell. This bug tries to take over the game,...

I have a bug in my games Spider Solitaire & Freecell. This bug tries to take over the game,...: Whenever I try to play these games, the bug tries to control the game. I tried running AVG antivirus, it never picks up the bug or is not aware of the bug. However when I run this program, the bug will pause controlling the game, but returns as soon as Avg is done....
  9. Why does freecell game uninstall often

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why does freecell game uninstall often: Game is here one day and gone the next https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-freecell-game-uninstall-often/d1254f8e-4424-485f-a27f-30e87b6284a2
  10. Why does freecell game uninstall often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does freecell game uninstall often: Game is here one day and gone the next https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-freecell-game-uninstall-often/d1254f8e-4424-485f-a27f-30e87b6284a2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 freecell levels and titles

2. mobilityware freecell for win 10

3. microsoft freecell level names

4. find freecell on windows 10,
  5. restore freecell on windows 10,
  6. windows freecell for windows 10