Windows 10: Freecell Random Deck keeps repeating same deal

Discus and support Freecell Random Deck keeps repeating same deal in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I keep getting the same card layout, even after I've won the game. I'm playing Freecell with a random deck on Windows 10 Pro. I think the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LuisGranados1, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Freecell Random Deck keeps repeating same deal

I keep getting the same card layout, even after I've won the game.

I'm playing Freecell with a random deck on Windows 10 Pro.

I think the game number changes, but I'm not certain of that.

:)

LuisGranados1, Apr 2, 2019
  2. Roger Win User

2 Deck Freecell

If you are trying to survive on Solitaire and Mahjong be my guest but if you want to live a little try 2 Deck Freecell......
    and the only place I know of to get it............. yep, Windows Store *Biggrin

Roger, Apr 2, 2019
  3. TurboHal Win User
    FreeCell ? impossible Deal?

Is it possible to solve all deals on Microsoft FreeCell? I have never been stumped until Freecell game #9177151

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

TurboHal, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Freecell Random Deck keeps repeating same deal

Freecell -- Introducting Solvable Decks

Today, for the first time, when I attempt to play Freecell, a message appears "Introducing Solvable Decks".

Is this a new "sales" tactic by Microsoft?

I have concerns about security / hacking; so, I do not like selecting an item until I understand something about it and if it will involve pressure to purchase a game which is already available on this version (10) of windows.

Jack House, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

Freecell Random Deck keeps repeating same deal

1. Freecell Random Deck keeps repeating same deal - Similar Threads - Freecell Random Deck

2. Freecell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freecell: Is anyone higher than this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freecell/d24c1740-72e1-4140-bf72-bfab0dfe5803
  3. Freecell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Freecell: Is anyone higher than this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freecell/d24c1740-72e1-4140-bf72-bfab0dfe5803
  4. My headphones keep repeating the same thing.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My headphones keep repeating the same thing.: My headphones keep repeating the same noise over and over again it is also the same noise as my monitor turning on and off and even after restarting my computer the noise will still play any idea on how to stop it?...
  5. Is this bug the same repeated

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is this bug the same repeated: I suffered from the "USB Mouse and Keyboard stop working in Windows 10 at Startup Screen picture, date, time, but not the login text box" bug in 9/2020 see...
  6. Repeated FreeCell Card Arrangement

in Windows 10 Customization
    Repeated FreeCell Card Arrangement: Any idea why, when I finish a FreeCell level and choose a new round, but then decide to wait starting that round until another day, that card arrangement isn't what I'm given the next time? Instead, I'm given a card arrangement that I've already solved. I'm currently at Level...
  7. freecell

in Windows 10 Customization
    freecell: Has anyone it level 1000 on freecell, seems like it would take some time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freecell/bc961885-5cad-4533-9bee-d57e9899493a
  8. same hands appear in freecell and spider in premier collection

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    same hands appear in freecell and spider in premier collection: The same cards appear in the same order in freecell and spider like they need shuffling. I feel like I play the same games often which is not a challenge. I've played so much that I recognize the cards are in the same order. Is there a solution?...
  9. Freecell Random

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Freecell Random: This program has many flaws and should be fixed. You play the game as it states and moves are not allowed. Then it says you are out of moves and you can see up to 5 more moves that you can make to keep the game going. Before you say anything yes my software is up to date....
  10. Windows keeps update the same patch repeatly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows keeps update the same patch repeatly: This problem exists for about 2 months, windows update keeps download and install the same thing again and again. I tried to use Wureset Windows 10 (WuReset.bat), but it still happens after successfully applied the bat. The following are the information about my windows...