Windows 10: FreeCell score

Discus and support FreeCell score in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My dad was really proud of his freecell score. I was thinking about getting him a new computer. I signed him up for a Microsoft account for his games.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wishfulthinking73, Dec 8, 2020.

1. FreeCell score

My dad was really proud of his freecell score. I was thinking about getting him a new computer. I signed him up for a Microsoft account for his games. That saved all his freecell wins. Then I logged in from my computer and he got all my losses. Is there any way to fix that?

:)

Wishfulthinking73, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

FreeCell score

1. FreeCell score - Similar Threads - FreeCell score

2. How do I get Freecell to play the game without going round and round with the starting of a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get Freecell to play the game without going round and round with the starting of a...: When it is loading, it shows the ad for a new game. The clock ticks down and the "x" shows, but when I click it, it starts the loading all over again. What is wrong? So far it does not ever get to a new Freecell game. I deleted the app, and the went to Microsoft and had it...
  3. How do I get Freecell to play the game without going round and round with the starting of a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get Freecell to play the game without going round and round with the starting of a...: When it is loading, it shows the ad for a new game. The clock ticks down and the "x" shows, but when I click it, it starts the loading all over again. What is wrong? So far it does not ever get to a new Freecell game. I deleted the app, and the went to Microsoft and had it...
  4. Freecell Levels:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freecell Levels:: I'm at Level 4,131, Diamond Grandmaster 727, Games won 14,826 all on expert level! Any one above this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freecell-levels/efd367fd-bcff-4a28-8d02-efeff1fc9b74
  5. Freecell Levels:

Freecell Levels:: I'm at Level 4,131, Diamond Grandmaster 727, Games won 14,826 all on expert level! Any one above this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freecell-levels/efd367fd-bcff-4a28-8d02-efeff1fc9b74
  6. Freecell Levels:

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. I have a bug in my games Spider Solitaire & Freecell. This bug tries to take over the game,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a bug in my games Spider Solitaire & Freecell. This bug tries to take over the game,...: Whenever I try to play these games, the bug tries to control the game. I tried running AVG antivirus, it never picks up the bug or is not aware of the bug. However when I run this program, the bug will pause controlling the game, but returns as soon as Avg is done....
  8. I have a bug in my games Spider Solitaire & Freecell. This bug tries to take over the game,...

I have a bug in my games Spider Solitaire & Freecell. This bug tries to take over the game,...: Whenever I try to play these games, the bug tries to control the game. I tried running AVG antivirus, it never picks up the bug or is not aware of the bug. However when I run this program, the bug will pause controlling the game, but returns as soon as Avg is done....
  9. Why does freecell game uninstall often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does freecell game uninstall often: Game is here one day and gone the next https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-freecell-game-uninstall-often/d1254f8e-4424-485f-a27f-30e87b6284a2
  10. Freecell doesnt change win percentage scores

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Freecell doesnt change win percentage scores: I play over 100 freecell games daily. I've noticed the "win percentage" score has not changed in months. It is stuck on 90%. Anyone else have this issue? How do you fix it? The % should've changed at least 4000 games prior....