Windows 10: Freecell

Discus and support Freecell in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone higher than this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freecell/d24c1740-72e1-4140-bf72-bfab0dfe5803 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GregorisPilides, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Freecell

Is anyone higher than this?

:)

GregorisPilides, Aug 6, 2022
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Freecell no longer works after a recent update

Hi,

Windows 10 is designed to work with a different version of FreeCell, which is bundled with the built-in Microsoft Solitaire Collection. To play FreeCell, follow these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Find and click Microsoft Solitaire Collection from the list of apps.
    • Click FreeCell.

If Microsoft Solitaire Collection has been uninstalled previously, you may follow these steps to reinstall it:

• Click Start.
    • Open the Store app.
    • Type Microsoft Solitaire Collection in the Search bar and click the result.
    • Click Install.

Let us know if you have other concerns about FreeCell.

Yolvi Ell, Aug 6, 2022
  3. finding freecell

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10.We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to find the Freecell game.

Start -> All apps -> Microsoft Solitaire Collection (right click to pin to start) -> Freecell

There are also several other versions of FreeCell available in the Store.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Aug 6, 2022
  4. Freecell

Mobilityware Freecell for Windows 10 (PC)

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced.
    I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• From which base operating system did you upgraded to Windows 10?
    • Did you choose the option to keep files and application while upgrading?

For the Game, I suggest you to try searching the Game (Mobilityware Freecell) using Search in Start menu. You can also search it using search option in File Explorer. Try the above step and check if it helps.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

Freecell

1. Freecell - Similar Threads - Freecell

2. How do I get Freecell to play the game without going round and round with the starting of a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get Freecell to play the game without going round and round with the starting of a...: When it is loading, it shows the ad for a new game. The clock ticks down and the "x" shows, but when I click it, it starts the loading all over again. What is wrong? So far it does not ever get to a new Freecell game. I deleted the app, and the went to Microsoft and had it...
  3. How do I get Freecell to play the game without going round and round with the starting of a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get Freecell to play the game without going round and round with the starting of a...: When it is loading, it shows the ad for a new game. The clock ticks down and the "x" shows, but when I click it, it starts the loading all over again. What is wrong? So far it does not ever get to a new Freecell game. I deleted the app, and the went to Microsoft and had it...
  4. Freecell Levels:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freecell Levels:: I'm at Level 4,131, Diamond Grandmaster 727, Games won 14,826 all on expert level! Any one above this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freecell-levels/efd367fd-bcff-4a28-8d02-efeff1fc9b74
  5. Freecell Levels:

Freecell Levels:: I'm at Level 4,131, Diamond Grandmaster 727, Games won 14,826 all on expert level! Any one above this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freecell-levels/efd367fd-bcff-4a28-8d02-efeff1fc9b74
  6. Freecell Levels:

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. I have a bug in my games Spider Solitaire & Freecell. This bug tries to take over the game,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a bug in my games Spider Solitaire & Freecell. This bug tries to take over the game,...: Whenever I try to play these games, the bug tries to control the game. I tried running AVG antivirus, it never picks up the bug or is not aware of the bug. However when I run this program, the bug will pause controlling the game, but returns as soon as Avg is done....
  8. I have a bug in my games Spider Solitaire & Freecell. This bug tries to take over the game,...

I have a bug in my games Spider Solitaire & Freecell. This bug tries to take over the game,...: Whenever I try to play these games, the bug tries to control the game. I tried running AVG antivirus, it never picks up the bug or is not aware of the bug. However when I run this program, the bug will pause controlling the game, but returns as soon as Avg is done....
  9. Why does freecell game uninstall often

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why does freecell game uninstall often: Game is here one day and gone the next https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-freecell-game-uninstall-often/d1254f8e-4424-485f-a27f-30e87b6284a2
  10. Why does freecell game uninstall often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does freecell game uninstall often: Game is here one day and gone the next https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-freecell-game-uninstall-often/d1254f8e-4424-485f-a27f-30e87b6284a2