Windows 10: FreeDOS Error

Discus and support FreeDOS Error in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello all. When i open pc coming freeDOS. I have installed windows. And in last open i accidentally change OS letter to E. Thats can be Error? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by MDReal, May 17, 2019.

1. MDReal Win User

FreeDOS Error

Hello all.

When i open pc coming freeDOS.

I have installed windows. And in last open i accidentally change OS letter to E. Thats can be Error?

I created Kali Linux USb and entered in live mode all files here thats mean hard drive is working.

How can i fix it.

Thanks all. Please Help;

:)

MDReal, May 17, 2019

2. Formatting FreeDOS partition

You might want to look at gparted to manage your partitions.

As a suggestion, the formatting for any partitions you wish to merge should be the same file system as Windows (NTFS) beforehand if you wish to merge them with a minimum of fuss.

That said, it looks as though the FreeDOS partition holds your boot files (via the "System" designation), so I would be careful tampering with it. It is likely the problems you're having formatting/adjusting your partitions are related to the placement of these files.

Boot Files

If you want to move the boot files (assuming you don't want the FreeDOS partition anymore), you may want to look at EasyBCD.

You can currently download the "free" version ("Register") without actually giving any information (just leave the requested fields blank). The option to move boot files is one of the extra tools included with EasyBCD.

Note: I am assuming EasyBCD should be able to do the job given the FreeDOS partition. However, it may not. Either way, there is always the option (potentially) to shrink the FreeDOS partition to an inconsequential size and leave the boot files where they are (or you can, of course, look for another tool).

As an caveat, you will probably want to decide on a boot files strategy before adjusting the other partitions.

Regardless, I would also be highly tempted to back up any data you don't care to lose as well before making any serious adjustments.

Anaksunaman, May 17, 2019
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

4. x01r Win User

FreeDOS Error

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! FreeDOS Error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile FreeDOS Error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile FreeDOS Error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile FreeDOS Error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile FreeDOS Error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin FreeDOS Error :D

Thema:

FreeDOS Error

1. FreeDOS Error - Similar Threads - FreeDOS Error

2. I bought a freedos hp laptop SN Number is:5CD329DJP3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a freedos hp laptop SN Number is:5CD329DJP3: The wifi driver was never installed and i dont know how to install it can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-freedos-hp-laptop-sn-number/d1d711cd-e30b-4d26-9864-972f62dad8bb
  3. I bought a freedos hp laptop SN Number is:5CD329DJP3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought a freedos hp laptop SN Number is:5CD329DJP3: The wifi driver was never installed and i dont know how to install it can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-freedos-hp-laptop-sn-number/d1d711cd-e30b-4d26-9864-972f62dad8bb
  4. I bought a freedos hp laptop SN Number is:5CD329DJP3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Install over FreeDOS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install over FreeDOS: HiWe have purchased a Lenovo laptop with only FreeDOS installed.I have purchased a product key from the Microsoft store, but need to understand the process for installing Windows 10 over FreeDOS.The disk is partitioned 997MB and 273GB.ThanksQ...
  6. Transferring an existing Win10 to a FreeDOS pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring an existing Win10 to a FreeDOS pc: Hello, I recently bought a new FreeDOS pc and I want to transfer my license from my current pc to my new one. My current one had win7 and I upgraded it a few years ago to win10. I couldnt find any license key or something like that so I was wondering how I can transfer this...
  7. How to Uninstall Windows 10 while keeping FreeDOS to return PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to Uninstall Windows 10 while keeping FreeDOS to return PC: Hi, I'm a bit unexperienced with technology, so excuse me. I've bought a PC that I want to return, and I have been told that to return it I need to uninstall Windows and install freeDOS again (I think I may have deleted it when installing Windows). What would be the easiest...
  8. Windows 10 setup from usb to a Freedos Pc

Windows 10 setup from usb to a Freedos Pc: I have bought a new laptop and It is just arrived, this was my first time creating an w10 boot flash drive and using it. The bright side is I successfully installed the OS and installed all the drivers. The problem is, when I choosing a drive to install windows on the boot...
  9. Installing Windows 10 from External Hard Drive on a FreeDOS Lenovo Laptop

Installing Windows 10 from External Hard Drive on a FreeDOS Lenovo Laptop: As stated in the title, could somebody help me with this installation? I know I need to download the .ISO of Windows on my external hard drive, but I do not know how to start the installation from FreeDOS and whether to create a new parition on my external hard drive. Any...
  10. Start an exe program in FreeDOS?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start an exe program in FreeDOS?: Hello all together just trying to reinstall windows in FreeDos from my sticker. Is it even possible to start the setup.exe or do I have to look for another way? Do I have to drag extra files onto the stick or is there a possibility? Picture as attachment...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. freedos install error

2. what to do freeDOS screen