Windows 10: FreeDOS Error

Discus and support FreeDOS Error in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello all. When i open pc coming freeDOS. I have installed windows. And in last open i accidentally change OS letter to E. Thats can be Error? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by MDReal, May 17, 2019.

1. MDReal Win User

FreeDOS Error

Hello all.

When i open pc coming freeDOS.

I have installed windows. And in last open i accidentally change OS letter to E. Thats can be Error?

I created Kali Linux USb and entered in live mode all files here thats mean hard drive is working.

How can i fix it.

Thanks all. Please Help;

:)

MDReal, May 17, 2019

2. Formatting FreeDOS partition

You might want to look at gparted to manage your partitions.

As a suggestion, the formatting for any partitions you wish to merge should be the same file system as Windows (NTFS) beforehand if you wish to merge them with a minimum of fuss.

That said, it looks as though the FreeDOS partition holds your boot files (via the "System" designation), so I would be careful tampering with it. It is likely the problems you're having formatting/adjusting your partitions are related to the placement of these files.

Boot Files

If you want to move the boot files (assuming you don't want the FreeDOS partition anymore), you may want to look at EasyBCD.

You can currently download the "free" version ("Register") without actually giving any information (just leave the requested fields blank). The option to move boot files is one of the extra tools included with EasyBCD.

Note: I am assuming EasyBCD should be able to do the job given the FreeDOS partition. However, it may not. Either way, there is always the option (potentially) to shrink the FreeDOS partition to an inconsequential size and leave the boot files where they are (or you can, of course, look for another tool).

As an caveat, you will probably want to decide on a boot files strategy before adjusting the other partitions.

Regardless, I would also be highly tempted to back up any data you don't care to lose as well before making any serious adjustments.

Anaksunaman, May 17, 2019
  3. KieX Win User
    Error: No work available to process

Hmm. Either it's put out errors and WCG is limiting the work units available, or the project list may not be set to supply other WU when one runs out. (if the problem lies here and not on your end)

On the options to your left, if you go into Results Status, select the computer from Device Name and then look through results see if either they were returned late, errors or any other kind of issue that would stop the servers supplying WU from that perspective.

If there are no errors then it's maybe down to your project list. So selecting Device Manager from the left menu and then clicking on the profile assigned to that computer and make sure that it's assigned to receive WU for other projects if they run out.

At least those steps will rule out problems from the WCG end.

4. x01r Win User

FreeDOS Error

atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! FreeDOS Error :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile FreeDOS Error :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile FreeDOS Error :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile FreeDOS Error :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile FreeDOS Error :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin FreeDOS Error :D

Thema:

FreeDOS Error

1. FreeDOS Error - Similar Threads - FreeDOS Error

2. windows not activated error for pre-installed windows on laptop and no internet error after...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows not activated error for pre-installed windows on laptop and no internet error after...: recently my windows shows Activate Windows watermark on desktop, my laptop has had the Windows factory pre-installed for 10 years and I had the product key label attached to the back of my laptop I tried the troubleshoot button in setting/activation but it says no connection...
  3. Unable to download/install Epic game launcher, Error: “Problem with the windows installer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download/install Epic game launcher, Error: “Problem with the windows installer...: Hi everyone, I have a problem with windows installer i wanted to download epic game launcher but when the download was about to start, it said "Problem with the windows installer pack. A DLL required to complete the installation cannot be run" What can I do? The problem is...
  4. Roblox is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roblox is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need...: i got this code and i try to restart and lock it and even look it up try to do the steps nothing works if you can help me that would be good -thanks...
  5. msvcp120.dll / msvcr120.dll is either not designed to run on Wondows or it contains an error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    msvcp120.dll / msvcr120.dll is either not designed to run on Wondows or it contains an error.: After upgrading to windows 10 1903, error messages pop up at re-start or running certain software, saying " msvcp120.dll / msvcr120.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error..... Error status 0x000012f". Before upgrading (win10 1809), there was no...
  6. Error caused by Win10Pro update to build 1903: Various settings now unavailable

Error caused by Win10Pro update to build 1903: Various settings now unavailable: Hi everyone, I'm aware of a few people having a variation of these user privilege issues but a search hasn't shown this one yet. I've tried the various cures recommended elsewhere on the board and none has worked. The system was built fresh onto a new SSD in November...
  7. Discord Errors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Discord Errors: I'm trying to delete a folder for the app Discord, but it claims to be open on another program, which isn't true. This is extremely aggravating and I'm very angry with this. I cannot download Discord or delete the Discord folder, and I want to know why....
  8. How can I install windows 10 on a FreeDOS system without DVD or USB?

How can I install windows 10 on a FreeDOS system without DVD or USB?: I recently bought a new Lenovo IdeaPad 120s,but I didn't read the details carefully and I didn't realize that it was a DOS system and it's too late to return it. I've searched everywhere online and everyone keeps saying the same thing about a usb or a DVD, but would it be...
  9. How to add Windows key in the Firmware online Freedos laptops like OEM manufacturers do.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to add Windows key in the Firmware online Freedos laptops like OEM manufacturers do.: We are a reseller of laptops, mainly Freedos. Is there a way to add the Windows key in the Firmware/BIOS etc and activate the Windows immediately online, like OEM manufacturers do? We want to activate the Windows online, ship the laptop to our customers and they will do...
  10. How can i properly install WIndows 10 on a Freedos Laptop.?

How can i properly install WIndows 10 on a Freedos Laptop.?: I recently got an HP G5 255, 4gb Ram and 500 Gb. It came with FREEDOS os and i have tried several methods to install the MICROSOFT 10 software but nothing seems to work. I got an ISO image burnt trough both DVD and USB Flash drive, im doing it from an OS X software so i...