Windows 10: Freeform tool not working

Discus and support Freeform tool not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HI all Please help I have recently installed Photoshop CC on Windows 10 64 the freeform tool does not work im sure its simple but only resizes in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AndrewThackeray, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Freeform tool not working

HI all

Please help I have recently installed Photoshop CC on Windows 10 64 the freeform tool does not work im sure its simple but only resizes in relation to all i.e. large or small I cannot resize independent.

Is their a reset tools as in the past?

:)

AndrewThackeray, Jun 8, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 8, 2019
  3. trt740 Win User
    8800 gts 512mb overclocking tool

I have read it and this is simply a little too undetailed for me sorry wiz can you give me a little step by step

Rivatuner 2.06 will work fine with the 8800 GTS, you just have to edit rivatuner.cfg and add the device 0600 to the G92 detection list.

trt740, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Wile E Win User

Freeform tool not working

Handy OS X Tools and Apps

You should add VLC to that list. Plays most anything, except WMV/WMA.

And are we sticking to free tools? Cause I have suggestions for some that cost money, but are well worth it IMHO.

Wile E, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Freeform tool not working

1. Freeform tool not working - Similar Threads - Freeform tool working

2. How to repeat exact selection when using freeform for Snipping tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to repeat exact selection when using freeform for Snipping tool?: It is snipping from a pdf file to my OneNote notebook. My issue now is with repeatedly freeform snip of same area within Screenshot.Because of some diagrams on the pdf file that I needed to avoid so I have to snip around them. Is there a way to repeat the selected area for...
  3. How to repeat exact selection when using freeform for Snipping tool?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to repeat exact selection when using freeform for Snipping tool?: It is snipping from a pdf file to my OneNote notebook. My issue now is with repeatedly freeform snip of same area within Screenshot.Because of some diagrams on the pdf file that I needed to avoid so I have to snip around them. Is there a way to repeat the selected area for...
  4. How do you make the black borders with freeform snipping tool become transparent?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you make the black borders with freeform snipping tool become transparent?: This is how it looks now -the snips are transparent here, but when posting them other place, like discord, they have black areas to put the snip in a black rectangle/they used to be ok, but they now have this black rectangle. is there any way for it to dissapear without...
  5. How do you make the black borders with freeform snipping tool become transparent?

How do you make the black borders with freeform snipping tool become transparent?: This is how it looks now -the snips are transparent here, but when posting them other place, like discord, they have black areas to put the snip in a black rectangle/they used to be ok, but they now have this black rectangle. is there any way for it to dissapear without...
  6. How do you make the black borders with freeform snipping tool become transparent?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Snipping tool not working

Snipping tool not working: I'm trying to use the Snipping Tool Windows+Shift+S but when it opens up to let me select which part of the screen to select, it blanks out the entire screen so that there is nothing to select. I'm not sure when this stopped working since I do not use it very often. I'm...
  8. Snipping Tool no working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool no working: I have recently installed Windows 11 and it seems the Snipping tool is not working. I am getting the following message A problem with Windows is preventing Screen Snipping from opening. Refreshing your PC might help fix it.I have tried resetting, repairing and also uninstall...
  9. Snipping Tool no working

Snipping Tool no working: I have recently installed Windows 11 and it seems the Snipping tool is not working. I am getting the following message A problem with Windows is preventing Screen Snipping from opening. Refreshing your PC might help fix it.I have tried resetting, repairing and also uninstall...
  10. Snipping tool freeform snip, background color when pasting

Snipping tool freeform snip, background color when pasting: Ok, I'll try my best to explain this. I use the snipping tool almost daily for posting HW I'm a teacher. Generally it is snipping from a pdf file regular white pages to my OneNote notebook. My issue now is with the freeform snip. Sometimes I needed to use the freeform...