Windows 10: Freeform tool not working

Discus and support Freeform tool not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; HI all Please help I have recently installed Photoshop CC on Windows 10 64 the freeform tool does not work im sure its simple but only resizes in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AndrewThackeray, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Freeform tool not working

HI all

Please help I have recently installed Photoshop CC on Windows 10 64 the freeform tool does not work im sure its simple but only resizes in relation to all i.e. large or small I cannot resize independent.

Is their a reset tools as in the past?

:)

AndrewThackeray, Jun 8, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 8, 2019
  3. trt740 Win User
    8800 gts 512mb overclocking tool

I have read it and this is simply a little too undetailed for me sorry wiz can you give me a little step by step

Rivatuner 2.06 will work fine with the 8800 GTS, you just have to edit rivatuner.cfg and add the device 0600 to the G92 detection list.

trt740, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Wile E Win User

Freeform tool not working

Handy OS X Tools and Apps

You should add VLC to that list. Plays most anything, except WMV/WMA.

And are we sticking to free tools? Cause I have suggestions for some that cost money, but are well worth it IMHO.

Wile E, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Freeform tool not working

1. Freeform tool not working - Similar Threads - Freeform tool working

2. Snip & Sketch tool not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Snip & Sketch tool not working: Snip & Sketch not working correctly after recent update. When I select New snip the screen shades like normal but then wont capture my snip from any application. It will still capture my snip from websites though. How do I get it work again, especially in my Word, Excel and...
  3. Media Creation Tool Not Working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Creation Tool Not Working: Im currently building a gaming PC and purchased a software key for Windows 10 Pro. Im trying to download the files I need it to a flash drive with the media creation tool and when I Ranett it runs for about five seconds and then says there was an error and to try again...
  4. Windows 10 settings and tools not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 settings and tools not working: I have an MSI laptop I recently reset. After I reset it I made a new account (only account on PC) and when I attempted to use the windows key to open up the search menu, it didn't work. I attempted to open settings via command prompt and it told me settings did not exist. I...
  5. Office tools not working

Office tools not working: Sir, After I reset my win 10 (keeping files) , My office tools are lost.( ONENOTE is working ) .but others are still in office14->Program files-> WINDOWS.OLD folder in C drive ..How do I recover office tools?? plz help me out [ATTACH]...
  6. Media creation tool not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Media creation tool not working: So i build myslef a new pc and im going to download windows on it so i go on another and go computer to the website and download the media crestion tool and then if gives me the option to chose upgrsde pc or use usb or iso so i click that then it asks ro pick my language and...
  7. Windows 10 Media Creation Tool Not Working

Windows 10 Media Creation Tool Not Working: The media creation tool goes thru everything but when it gets to the point were it says it needs to close and clean up then it boots up with windows and you see the numbers loading then it opens up saying for me to agree i do then it checks for updates and when it gets to the...
  8. Snipping tool works only in administrator mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping tool works only in administrator mode: Snipping tool works only in administrator mode ?? how can I reinstall ?could not find a downloadable version. 17828
  9. Win 10 "show/hide tool" not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 "show/hide tool" not working: I have Win 10. My GPU works with the stock driver but if it is Updated by windows the GPU stops and goes to default setting causing my second display (HD TV) to stop working.When i found the "show/hide tool- the problem of my PC updating my display driver was solved.... for...
  10. Media Creation Tool will not work after upgrade.

Media Creation Tool will not work after upgrade.: I used the Windows Media Creation Tool to successfully upgrade my PC from Windows 7 to Windows 10. But now I would like to do a clean install of Windows 10 on the same PC. So I ran the Media Creation Tool again but this time I chose the option to create media. I selected...