Windows 10: Freeing up memory

Discus and support Freeing up memory in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all, What is the best why to free up memory,when all I have is 30G all in. My system takes up's 15G, and the rest uses around 8/10G. I've deleted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by chillz34, Aug 31, 2019.

1. chillz34 Win User

Freeing up memory

Hi all,

What is the best why to free up memory,when all I have is 30G all in. My system takes up's 15G, and the rest uses around 8/10G. I've deleted all photos/games/unwanted files etc, but I still don't have enough to download the latest updates.

I've tried to plug in an external hard drive to no avail. Any HELP will be appreciated .

Thank you

W

:)

chillz34, Aug 31, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 31, 2019
  3. There is not enough free memory on your device to synchronize information. Close programs that are running to free up memory, or restart the device.

All of a sudden my HTC P3470 doesn't synchronize anymore. The message in Windows Mobile is:There is not enough free memory on your device to synchronize information. Close programs that are running to free up memory, or restart the device.

However, if I check the memory there seems to be plenty of memory available:

• Storage: Total 141.96; In use 40,84; Free 101.12 Mb
    • Program: Total 107.24; In use 33.34; Free 73.90
    • Storage card: 7782.50; In use 2171.44; Free 5611.06
    What have I done so far to solve the problem?

• In the 'Running programs" list I have stopped programs but Active Sync.
    • I restarted my device
    • I restarted my laptop computer
    • I removed the synchronization relation from my device.
    • After creating a new synchronization relation I un-checked all options for the synchronizing content, except the calender, and tried again.
    Nothing worked so far. Anybody any suggestions?

With kind regards,

J.L. Swarte, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Freeing up memory

Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

Freeing up memory

1. Freeing up memory - Similar Threads - Freeing memory

2. There is not enough free memory to run this program. Exit one or more programs, and then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is not enough free memory to run this program. Exit one or more programs, and then...: See the screenshot of the error below - I only get this when trying to start an application from the task bar. When I try to launch through Explorer or the start menu, I just get silent failure the application doesn't start, no error.Here's the fun part: I have plenty of RAM,...
  3. There is not enough free memory to run this program. Exit one or more programs, and then...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is not enough free memory to run this program. Exit one or more programs, and then...: See the screenshot of the error below - I only get this when trying to start an application from the task bar. When I try to launch through Explorer or the start menu, I just get silent failure the application doesn't start, no error.Here's the fun part: I have plenty of RAM,...
  4. There is not enough free memory to run this program. Exit one or more programs, and then...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. OneDrive account does not get unlocked after freeing up memory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive account does not get unlocked after freeing up memory: I tried to store too many data in my OneDrive. In consequence my OneDrive account got locked. Yesterday I logged in with the Web browser and freed up a lot of data. The Web interface shows me that I use now 2.2 of 5 GB. But the account is still locked and I can not start the...
  6. OneDrive account does not get unlocked after freeing up memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive account does not get unlocked after freeing up memory: I tried to store too many data in my OneDrive. In consequence my OneDrive account got locked. Yesterday I logged in with the Web browser and freed up a lot of data. The Web interface shows me that I use now 2.2 of 5 GB. But the account is still locked and I can not start the...
  7. OneDrive account does not get unlocked after freeing up memory

8. My C drive is full; therefore, I want free allocated memory for it but the drive next to it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My C drive is full; therefore, I want free allocated memory for it but the drive next to it...: My C drive is full; therefore, I want to delete drive next to it i.e D drive. But some 11 GBs of memory from this Drive is used for Virtual Memory. And there for I can't delete it so that I can extend C drive. What should I do?...
  9. My C drive is full; therefore, I want free allocated memory for it but the drive next to it...

My C drive is full; therefore, I want free allocated memory for it but the drive next to it...: My C drive is full; therefore, I want to delete drive next to it i.e D drive. But some 11 GBs of memory from this Drive is used for Virtual Memory. And there for I can't delete it so that I can extend C drive. What should I do?...
  10. After Windows message "There is not enough free memory to run this program. Exit one or...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Windows message "There is not enough free memory to run this program. Exit one or...: After Windows message "There is not enough free memory to run this program. Exit one or more programs, and then try again." and I was unable to execute several programs including most Windows executables like Install, Services, Download, Windows 10, and even Command Line...