Windows 10: Freeing up space on C:

Discus and support Freeing up space on C: in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Is there a simple app that'll show what paths on C: contain all the data? My C: is 230GB and 192GB is used. 5GB is in C:\Users\Me\AppData. Can some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by James1093, Jun 8, 2021.

1. James1093 Win User

Freeing up space on C:

Is there a simple app that'll show what paths on C: contain all the data? My C: is 230GB and 192GB is used. 5GB is in C:\Users\Me\AppData. Can some (what?) be safely deleted? Thanks. Using Win 10.0.19041.964

:)

James1093, Jun 8, 2021

2. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Jun 8, 2021
  3. My windows 10 upgrade consumes all of it's drive c: space (50 GB)

• My windows 10 upgrade consumes all of it's drive c: space (50 GB)
    • I am unable to install the update,
    • I suspect the windows 10 need this much space and it is some kind of glitch,
    • Please suggest a way to free up some space as I don't prefer to format partition C:

letmeguess, Jun 8, 2021
  4. Ruz San Win User

Freeing up space on C:

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CFreeing up space on C: :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

Freeing up space on C:

1. Freeing up space on C: - Similar Threads - Freeing space

2. How do I create an ISO file when it says I don't have enough space in my 296GB free space...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I create an ISO file when it says I don't have enough space in my 296GB free space...: I'm attempting to create an ISO file to install windows on a new PC build and I'm using the Windows media creator. After selecting ISO not USB and selecting the drive I have with nearly 300GB of free space that I double checked was actually cleaned disk space it keeps saying...
  3. How do I create an ISO file when it says I don't have enough space in my 296GB free space...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I create an ISO file when it says I don't have enough space in my 296GB free space...: I'm attempting to create an ISO file to install windows on a new PC build and I'm using the Windows media creator. After selecting ISO not USB and selecting the drive I have with nearly 300GB of free space that I double checked was actually cleaned disk space it keeps saying...
  4. How do I create an ISO file when it says I don't have enough space in my 296GB free space...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 0x80070660 the Temp folder is on a drive that is full or is inaccessible. free up space on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80070660 the Temp folder is on a drive that is full or is inaccessible. free up space on...: I just got a new pc and when I went to download Microsoft net I received this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x80070660-the-temp-folder-is-on-a-drive-that-is/ddf031ab-b77f-435e-b4d6-611743c5a72c
  6. 0x80070660 the Temp folder is on a drive that is full or is inaccessible. free up space on...

0x80070660 the Temp folder is on a drive that is full or is inaccessible. free up space on...: I just got a new pc and when I went to download Microsoft net I received this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x80070660-the-temp-folder-is-on-a-drive-that-is/ddf031ab-b77f-435e-b4d6-611743c5a72c
  7. why did my disc space fill up like crazy, it was just 28 gigabytes free yesterday, now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why did my disc space fill up like crazy, it was just 28 gigabytes free yesterday, now...: my disk space keeps randomly filling up, i ran disk cleanup. ONLY 508 MB AVAILABLE TO DELETE IN DISC CLEANUPalso for some reason when i boot up my laptop its louder than the Republic XF-84H turboprop...
  8. why did my disc space fill up like crazy, it was just 28 gigabytes free yesterday, now...

why did my disc space fill up like crazy, it was just 28 gigabytes free yesterday, now...: my disk space keeps randomly filling up, i ran disk cleanup. ONLY 508 MB AVAILABLE TO DELETE IN DISC CLEANUPalso for some reason when i boot up my laptop its louder than the Republic XF-84H turboprop...
  9. Continuing decrease in C-drive free space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Continuing decrease in C-drive free space: My most recently posted inquiry was concerning huge etl files that were continually growing and eating up the free space on my C-drive. The two etl files Win<Sys.32<Log Files are now a little more than 3 GB and do not appear to be growing and thank you to the three forum...
  10. Continuing decrease in C-drive free space

Continuing decrease in C-drive free space: My most recently posted inquiry was concerning huge etl files that were continually growing and eating up the free space on my C-drive. The two etl files Win<Sys.32<Log Files are now a little more than 3 GB and do not appear to be growing and thank you to the three forum...