Windows 10: Freelancer game

Discus and support Freelancer game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was wondering with Microsoft doing "Definitive Editions" for certain games like Age of Empires etc. Will it be possible for Microsoft to do an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ImpWarfare, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Freelancer game

I was wondering with Microsoft doing "Definitive Editions" for certain games like Age of Empires etc. Will it be possible for Microsoft to do an updated version of its game Freelancer? With up-to-date graphics and updated for Windows 10. I liked this game in the XP-era and would be willing to re-buy the updated version on the Microsoft Store if it were done in a way like Age of Empires: Definitive Edition. Would this by any chance be possible?

:)

ImpWarfare, Jun 4, 2019

2. freelancer game issues in Windows 10

Thanks Arul, tried your suggestions and still didn't work. There are no error codes, programme goes through the motions to the opening of the game then closes. Maybe the problem is that stand alone freelancer will not run on windows 10 even though it is
    a Microsoft game. I once got an old file download on the internet to run freelancer which it did but after a bad virus I had to reset the laptop and it was lost and I never found it again. The laptop I use is an HP and an Acer aspire e1-371.

If there is any further help you could give me it will be appreciated.

johnharris2238, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Freelancer game

Freelancer {the game) says it won't run unless I have administrator approval. I AM the

administrator- it is my computer. How do I prove it?

Ben and SherryBlackwell, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Freelancer game

Microsoft Freelancer Game?

Hi Albert,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I would like to inform you that Freelancer Game is not compatible in Windows 10 Technical preview since it is in developing stage, we need to wait for the final version and check whether it is compatible in the final Windows 10 version.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wind...elancer&TempOsid=Windows+10+Technical+Preview

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

Freelancer game

1. Freelancer game - Similar Threads - Freelancer game

2. Minecraft: Icon For Player On Map That Isn't In The Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Icon For Player On Map That Isn't In The Game: In Minecraft Windows 10, on my maps there is another icon for a player other than me. I am playing by myself. When I go to where it is on the map, there is nobody there. Is this a glitch, and, if so, can it be fixed? Or is it something else?...
  3. Taskbar popping up in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar popping up in games: This is difficult to explain but when I play any windows store game open, my taskbar pops up when my mouse cursor is at the bottom of the screen. Hiding the taskbar doesn't work. Restarting windows explorer doesn't work. Games like Forza Horizon 4 and Halo Wars 2 have this...
  4. Game bar on Windows latest build doesn't work with The Division 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game bar on Windows latest build doesn't work with The Division 2: When I press Windows Key + G the game bar doesn't overlay on the Division 2. When I close the game I can see it's popped up on the desktop only. I have the latest build of Windows....
  5. dwm.exe make my games laggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dwm.exe make my games laggy: Hey guys! The games start to lag/choppy after a few hours of having my PC on. I noticed that if i restart dwn.exe. then everything is gonna be fine for like 10-12 hours. This is what i tried/found out before finding out about dwm.exe FPS is literally the same before...
  6. Downloading games on the PC with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate gives error code 0x80070005

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading games on the PC with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate gives error code 0x80070005: I'm trying to install new games through the Microsoft store but it provides the error message 0x80070005 whenever I do, the store will update already downloaded apps so I'm not sure what the problem is....
  7. Game bar not registering GPU (Laptop)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game bar not registering GPU (Laptop): Hello everyone, So I was playing some games on my Laptop, and when I opened the game bar it showed the CPU and RAM usage perfectly fine, only the GPU usage was not displayed. When I used the Msi Afterburner overlay the GPU was displayed, so the problem has to be with the...
  8. Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC: Hey guys, After i finish downloading games, such as Astroneer and Wargroove on the Xbox (Beta) app for Windows 10 i am unable to launch these games. Once i press the PLAY button for any of these games nothing happens, however Sea of Thieves does in fact work. Please Help...
  9. vreau sa stiu daca se lucreaza sau va incepe lucrul la jocul Freelancer 2 i-mi place mult...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    vreau sa stiu daca se lucreaza sau va incepe lucrul la jocul Freelancer 2 i-mi place mult...: vreau sa stiu daca se lucreaza sau va incepe lucrul la jocul Freelancer 2 i-mi place mult si as vrea si pt windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vreau-sa-stiu-daca-se-lucreaza-sau-va-incepe/953c13ee-2eb3-4168-9a06-b4ad1b404ace"
  10. Microsoft Freelancer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Freelancer: I am not sure if I have asked this before, apologies if so. Microsoft Freelancer I have had since day 1. It worked on every version of Windows since its release, but, about 3-4 months ago, it stopped after a Win 10 update. As its a MS game, this should not be happening to...