Windows 10: Freelancer game

Discus and support Freelancer game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was wondering with Microsoft doing "Definitive Editions" for certain games like Age of Empires etc. Will it be possible for Microsoft to do an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ImpWarfare, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Freelancer game

I was wondering with Microsoft doing "Definitive Editions" for certain games like Age of Empires etc. Will it be possible for Microsoft to do an updated version of its game Freelancer? With up-to-date graphics and updated for Windows 10. I liked this game in the XP-era and would be willing to re-buy the updated version on the Microsoft Store if it were done in a way like Age of Empires: Definitive Edition. Would this by any chance be possible?

:)

ImpWarfare, Jun 4, 2019

2. freelancer game issues in Windows 10

Thanks Arul, tried your suggestions and still didn't work. There are no error codes, programme goes through the motions to the opening of the game then closes. Maybe the problem is that stand alone freelancer will not run on windows 10 even though it is
    a Microsoft game. I once got an old file download on the internet to run freelancer which it did but after a bad virus I had to reset the laptop and it was lost and I never found it again. The laptop I use is an HP and an Acer aspire e1-371.

If there is any further help you could give me it will be appreciated.

johnharris2238, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Freelancer game

Freelancer {the game) says it won't run unless I have administrator approval. I AM the

administrator- it is my computer. How do I prove it?

Ben and SherryBlackwell, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Freelancer game

Microsoft Freelancer Game?

Hi Albert,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I would like to inform you that Freelancer Game is not compatible in Windows 10 Technical preview since it is in developing stage, we need to wait for the final version and check whether it is compatible in the final Windows 10 version.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wind...elancer&TempOsid=Windows+10+Technical+Preview

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

Freelancer game

1. Freelancer game - Similar Threads - Freelancer game

2. Purchasing Windows 11 as a self-employed/freelance worker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchasing Windows 11 as a self-employed/freelance worker: Hi folks!I am about to purchase a new laptop to do freelance work. I use PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Teams a lot.I'd like to know if I should get Windows 11 Home or Pro.. Will there be any difference in the user experience? I'm on a small budget as I'm using my own money. I...
  3. Purchasing Windows 11 as a self-employed/freelance worker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchasing Windows 11 as a self-employed/freelance worker: Hi folks!I am about to purchase a new laptop to do freelance work. I use PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Teams a lot.I'd like to know if I should get Windows 11 Home or Pro.. Will there be any difference in the user experience? I'm on a small budget as I'm using my own money. I...
  4. Does anyone know a freelance tech person who can assist with my nightmare with windows 10...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Does anyone know a freelance tech person who can assist with my nightmare with windows 10...: Hi Does anyone know a freelance computer tech person who can assist with my nightmare with windows 10 audio problems, I live in west london England, I can pay a reasonable fee I feel like throwing the set into the bin, kindly assist, thx...
  5. Window 10 Education Use for Professional purposejob or freelancing as a Student

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Window 10 Education Use for Professional purposejob or freelancing as a Student: Salaam! Dear All, I have 2 questions about Windows 10 Education and need authentic answers. 1.Can I use windows 10 education for professional purposes like is it allowed if I freelance or do job or establish my own startup using windows 10 education? 2.Can a student use...
  6. Availability for Freelance work

Availability for Freelance work: Hi everyone, I am looking for a remote position as a junior software developer, I am based in London. I have experience with full-stack web development (primarily NodeJS, ExpressJS, ReactJS, HTML, CSS, Jquery, vanilla javascript but also some experience with Java Spring...
  7. Availability for Freelance work

Availability for Freelance work: Hi everyone, I am looking for a position as a junior software developer, either remote or in London. I have experience with full-stack web development (primarily NodeJS, ExpressJS, ReactJS, HTML, CSS, Jquery, vanilla javascript but also some experience with Java Speing and...
  8. ANSWER: Getting Freelancer to Work on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ANSWER: Getting Freelancer to Work on Windows 10: Good Evening All, If you have found this thread then much like me you must be a real fan of the classic Microsoft Studios game Freelancer! But at the same time have had no end of issues trying to find a fix to get our beloved game working on Windows 10. At the time of...
  9. vreau sa stiu daca se lucreaza sau va incepe lucrul la jocul Freelancer 2 i-mi place mult...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    vreau sa stiu daca se lucreaza sau va incepe lucrul la jocul Freelancer 2 i-mi place mult...: vreau sa stiu daca se lucreaza sau va incepe lucrul la jocul Freelancer 2 i-mi place mult si as vrea si pt windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vreau-sa-stiu-daca-se-lucreaza-sau-va-incepe/953c13ee-2eb3-4168-9a06-b4ad1b404ace"
  10. Microsoft Freelancer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Freelancer: I am not sure if I have asked this before, apologies if so. Microsoft Freelancer I have had since day 1. It worked on every version of Windows since its release, but, about 3-4 months ago, it stopped after a Win 10 update. As its a MS game, this should not be happening to...