Windows 10: tried to remove freeliveradio from microsoft edge using free malware

Discus and support tried to remove freeliveradio from microsoft edge using free malware in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hello, I have tried to remove freeliveradio from microsoft edge using free malware, zeman malware, and adwcleaner. Nothing works. Do you have any... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LarryMurray-204, Jan 14, 2019.

1. tried to remove freeliveradio from microsoft edge using free malware

hello, I have tried to remove freeliveradio from microsoft edge using free malware, zeman malware, and adwcleaner. Nothing works. Do you have any suggestions?

:)

LarryMurray-204, Jan 14, 2019

2. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Microsoft Edge doesn't open in Windows 10

Microsoft Edge doesn't open in Windows 10.

Somehow my system got infected with some malware. Due to which Edge was opening random ads in new tabs with any click on any site. After some efforts I cleaned the malware, but the malware seem to have broken edge; some edge files also got cleaned out.

Now while opening opening blue screen comes fine, just a quick flash of Edge window comes but without showing anything or allowing to do anything closes itself.

I couldn't uninstall and re-install as Edge doesn't show in programs list.

I also tried following steps as suggested by the Microsoft Virtual support agent, No issues came up with that and nothing got resolved.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click command prompt (Run as administrator).
    • In the Administrator Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press Enter key after each command:
      • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
      • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

shubhamgpt, Jan 10, 2020
  4. tried to remove freeliveradio from microsoft edge using free malware

Jsssssssss, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

tried to remove freeliveradio from microsoft edge using free malware

1. tried to remove freeliveradio from microsoft edge using free malware - Similar Threads - tried remove freeliveradio

2. Remove Malware from the Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remove Malware from the Windows 10: What is the best way to find and remove Malware on Windows 10?[Original Title: Malware] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/remove-malware-from-the-windows-10/e276fafc-ff12-467f-bbb5-275b76e50c27
  3. Completely remove Edge malware?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Completely remove Edge malware?: Yes- I know Edge is legitimate, but the fact that it’s constantly advertised on my desktop, and forces a launch into an welcome screen that you can’t close and have to follow some stupid tutorial before you can close it is pathetic and I consider that malware. I’ve tried...
  4. Microsoft Edge for extension message "contains malware"

Microsoft Edge for extension message "contains malware": Certain Extensions message for Microsoft Edge says "contains malicious malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-edge-for-extension-message-contains/a811b021-cf87-42ab-a8f0-42969f0d3731
  5. How to remove malware with Avast free antivirus!

How to remove malware with Avast free antivirus!: So first download Avast free antivirus and the download link is in the bottom of the discussion and then you can get started and then when the setup is done and then you can run your first scan and then if the malware is not gone run a full computer scan and if the malware is...
  6. Microsoft Edge removal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge removal: So i used IObit uninstaller to remove the microsoft edge bloatware. However when i switched my PC on today i noticed this: https://gyazo.com/0ef6952ca32f3d3bfc93953e3c486d80 For the moment I've chosen to pause updates while i try to figure out if there's a way i can get rid...
  7. How To Remove malware From Window

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How To Remove malware From Window: We Have a window 10 For Work My Digital Marketing And blogging, But Now Time Work Slow, I think In Laptop have Malware And Virus anyone Can Guide Me How To Make Faster My laptop...
  8. Free malware scanners

Free malware scanners: just a word of warning on free scanners. I have Free Malwarebytes its suggested by Techies to have a second opinion scanner even though Windows Security is now very good. Over recent times Ive uninstalled it on the Apps section no problem but ending up downloading it again...
  9. Removing Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Microsoft Edge: I will like to remove Microsoft Edge from my computer. I'm never going to use it and dislike that it opens when I am clicking a link. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/removing-microsoft-edge/9801f304-2b35-4808-95de-65c03ff4a919
  10. Any 100% Free Malware Removal Software

Any 100% Free Malware Removal Software: Everything I have tried requires you to buy it. I have tried using something suggested in another thread but malware is still here. I have also tried avg and avast but nothing. I keep getting redirected to another site when I use a search engine to search and I know I have...