Windows 10: Freemake Converter option Still showing up in Right-click Menu even after I uninstalled the...

Discus and support Freemake Converter option Still showing up in Right-click Menu even after I uninstalled the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; A while ago, I had Freemake Video converter downloaded, but it was not what I was looking for so I uninstalled it. Now I realize there is still a menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SolidIcecube, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Freemake Converter option Still showing up in Right-click Menu even after I uninstalled the...

A while ago, I had Freemake Video converter downloaded, but it was not what I was looking for so I uninstalled it. Now I realize there is still a menu option showing up when I right-click on a sound or video file. It is uninstalled and I even deleted the extra bits leftover using the program "Everything" to locate anything called Freemake. I restarted my computer and it still appears in the right-click menu. Any help please and thanks for your time!

Also what is the proper name for the "right-click" menu, I always forget.

Image for explanation:

https://imgur.com/a/DieDvjD

submitted by /u/SolidIcecube
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SolidIcecube, Mar 25, 2020

2. problems using Freemake

Hi I tried Freemake video converter for the first time since installing windows 10 and I keep getting the message Disc formatting required any ideas or suggestions for software like Freemake that do it all

cookiemonster, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. Freemake Converter option Still showing up in Right-click Menu even after I uninstalled the...

How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Freemake Converter option Still showing up in Right-click Menu even after I uninstalled the... :confused:

oli_ramsay, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Freemake Converter option Still showing up in Right-click Menu even after I uninstalled the...

1. Freemake Converter option Still showing up in Right-click Menu even after I uninstalled the... - Similar Threads - Freemake Converter option

2. Right-click context menu "Show more options"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click context menu "Show more options": It would be better if you provide an option to make "Show more options" as default on right-click context menu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu-show-more-options/8a37dd42-198e-4a95-9666-d122afeb1846
  3. Right-click context menu "Show more options"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right-click context menu "Show more options": It would be better if you provide an option to make "Show more options" as default on right-click context menu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-context-menu-show-more-options/8a37dd42-198e-4a95-9666-d122afeb1846
  4. Uninstalled Program is still showing up in right click menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Program is still showing up in right click menu: I installed Winamp Player. Then I uninstalled it.Also Restarted my system.Now If I right click on a video to show more options regarding to "to play with" , winamp still shows up in the list !Screenshot - I have checked in the directory and there is no folder named Winamp or...
  5. Uninstalled Program is still showing up in right click menu

Uninstalled Program is still showing up in right click menu: I installed Winamp Player. Then I uninstalled it.Also Restarted my system.Now If I right click on a video to show more options regarding to "to play with" , winamp still shows up in the list !Screenshot - I have checked in the directory and there is no folder named Winamp or...
  6. "New folder" option not showing up in right click menu!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "New folder" option not showing up in right click menu!: So uh everything was fine just few days ago and suddenly today I have come across this problem where I can't create a new folder... I tried creating a folder in desktop using the right click menu and even tried it in the file explorer and the "New" Menu is there but the...
  7. "New folder" option not showing up in right click menu!

"New folder" option not showing up in right click menu!: So uh everything was fine just few days ago and suddenly today I have come across this problem where I can't create a new folder... I tried creating a folder in desktop using the right click menu and even tried it in the file explorer and the "New" Menu is there but the...
  8. Even after uninstalling application, they still show up in start menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Even after uninstalling application, they still show up in start menu: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jishnu_Bala [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mjd7jq/even_after_uninstalling_application_they_still/
  9. Calendar and right click options not showing up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar and right click options not showing up: Hello I have a problem with calendar, Action Center, and right clicking icons on taskbar doesn't work. Nothing shows up, how do I solve this?...
  10. Right-click context menu not showing all the options

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Right-click context menu not showing all the options: [ATTACH] I am trying to add a new .txt file to edit but there is no option. if I go to my file explorer and right-click and in the new tab there not a lot of options and not nay that i am familiar with other then the shortcut...