Windows 10: Freemake

Discus and support Freemake in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good Day All just checking if anyone is experiencing problems with Freemake video converter. seems when i open its ok but when i add video it closes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dmesal, Apr 30, 2019.

1. dmesal Win User

Freemake

Good Day All

just checking if anyone is experiencing problems with Freemake video converter. seems when i open its ok but when i add video it closes nothing in reliability pops when i check for a problem im currently on 4.1.10 not happy with the water mark liked, 4.0.1 better. but it just started this about 2-3 months ago. now reverting to windows movie maker to join videos they seem bigger than need be on file size.

:)

dmesal, Apr 30, 2019

2. problems using Freemake

Hi I tried Freemake video converter for the first time since installing windows 10 and I keep getting the message Disc formatting required any ideas or suggestions for software like Freemake that do it all

cookiemonster, Apr 30, 2019
  3. Freemake Window Too Large

I open Freemake and the window is larger than my screen. If I had to guess size of window I'd say roughly 32" layout, but the monitor I use is only 24". All my settings for see it easier are already at the minimum. I've already uninstall/reinstalled Freemake
    along with trying other programs which give same issue, but worse or less features and more confusing.

Does anyone know how to resize the window to fit 24" or are we supposed to use only 32" display screens?

EDIT: I can still use basic functions of Freemake, so this is more inconvenience than anything.

S.Smith86X49, Apr 30, 2019
  4. Freemake

stop notifications from Freemake

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

As per the description you have a query on how to stop a notification from Freemake, as this is a Third party software, we would request you to contact them to know how to stop getting Notifications.

You may use the link to contact them.

Freemake support

Hope this information helps

Ravinath P, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

Freemake

1. Freemake - Similar Threads - Freemake

2. Freemake Converter option Still showing up in Right-click Menu even after I uninstalled the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Freemake Converter option Still showing up in Right-click Menu even after I uninstalled the...: A while ago, I had Freemake Video converter downloaded, but it was not what I was looking for so I uninstalled it. Now I realize there is still a menu option showing up when I right-click on a sound or video file. It is uninstalled and I even deleted the extra bits leftover...
  3. delete all FREEMAKE files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    delete all FREEMAKE files: how can i get a FREEMAKE folder out of my programs 86 files? when i try to delete, it says its in use by another program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-all-freemake-files/467d462d-ec33-4e6a-a54f-c419d9d24e26"