Windows 10: Freespace recovery D://

Discus and support Freespace recovery D:// in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Help I just bought a new HP Laptop and loaded 3 programs Webroot antivirus, Opera browser and bluestacks android emulator as soon as I started using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LarryD.P., Dec 31, 2018.

1. LarryD.P. Win User

Freespace recovery D://

Help I just bought a new HP Laptop and loaded 3 programs Webroot antivirus, Opera browser and bluestacks android emulator as soon as I started using any program I get a message in notifications saying I'm out of room on recovery drive {D:} when I click on it to find how to fix it, it shows how to clear shadow cache but it shows 0 bytes in shadow cache I cleared this anyway and did everything else it said and it still gives same message. I checked the D: drive it shows a red bar and that its set to hold 16.3GB but only has 12.1MB left. When I click on the bar it shows Other 13.9GB used but if I open that it says no folder to show I am lost.

:)

LarryD.P., Dec 31, 2018
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Not enough space on Recovery (DFreespace recovery D:// :) drive.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please help me with the following:

1. What is the make and model number of your Computer?

Please note that recovery "D" is a partition on the hard drive which contains the image of the Operating system. You can use it to restore the computer back to factory settings. You should not attempt to store files in it.
    If you have any data saved on the D drive, I would suggest you to move it to an external drive and to free up some space, you can follow the steps provided in the article:
    Free up drive space in Windows 10.

If you are using a HP computer, then you can refer to this article:
    HP and Compaq Desktop PCs - What is the Recovery (DFreespace recovery D:// :) Hard Drive?

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking on Yes or No.

Naresh_K, Dec 31, 2018
  3. yogurt_21 Win User
    Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Dec 31, 2018
  4. Freespace recovery D://

android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

Freespace recovery D://

1. Freespace recovery D:// - Similar Threads - Freespace recovery

2. Can't start recovery mode on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't start recovery mode on PC: I'm not able to click on the "start recovery" button.Can someone please help? :Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-start-recovery-mode-on-pc/77abdd32-347e-4319-867b-684acbbd75da
  3. Can't start recovery mode on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't start recovery mode on PC: I'm not able to click on the "start recovery" button.Can someone please help? :Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-start-recovery-mode-on-pc/77abdd32-347e-4319-867b-684acbbd75da
  4. What is the Windows 11 recovery concept for hardware failure? What can I do preventatively?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the Windows 11 recovery concept for hardware failure? What can I do preventatively?: My understanding of how Windows OS licensing works is limited - please consider that. But I have worked with computers in an amateur capacity for almost 35 years. In the past, purchases with PCs always came with an OEM version of Windows on a CD. However, the concept has...
  5. What is the Windows 11 recovery concept for hardware failure? What can I do preventatively?

What is the Windows 11 recovery concept for hardware failure? What can I do preventatively?: My understanding of how Windows OS licensing works is limited - please consider that. But I have worked with computers in an amateur capacity for almost 35 years. In the past, purchases with PCs always came with an OEM version of Windows on a CD. However, the concept has...
  6. My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...: helloMy primary computer is locked. at startup, it is asking me to enter a bitlocker recovery code to unblock it.It seems that this code is stored on my microsoft account under this url : https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykeyWhen I try to go there, it is asking me...
  7. My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...: helloMy primary computer is locked. at startup, it is asking me to enter a bitlocker recovery code to unblock it.It seems that this code is stored on my microsoft account under this url : https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykeyWhen I try to go there, it is asking me...
  8. My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...

9. My primary computer is lock on bitlocker recovery but no possibility to retrieve it on...

10. How to save my data in recovery mode loop?

How to save my data in recovery mode loop?: My laptop is an acer predator 300 and it was turned off during a Windows 11 update. Since then, it has been in a loop of recovery mode and blue screens. When I try to use a USB Windows install, it doesn't let me choose the option to save my data, only to do a custom install....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 apps recover freespace