Windows 10: Freeze After Hit "New" on Right-Click

Discus and support Freeze After Hit "New" on Right-Click in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i have problem with my Windows 10 after Update to Latest , when i right click and hit "New" option then my Desktop / File Explorer freeze for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HellCoreMoDz, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Freeze After Hit "New" on Right-Click

Hello, i have problem with my Windows 10 after Update to Latest , when i right click and hit "New" option then my Desktop / File Explorer freeze for few second , so are this Windows problem or caused by app ?

:)

HellCoreMoDz, Feb 9, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 9, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Feb 9, 2019
  4. Freeze After Hit "New" on Right-Click

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

Freeze After Hit "New" on Right-Click

1. Freeze After Hit "New" on Right-Click - Similar Threads - Freeze Hit Right

2. right clicked on folder hit "personal" option

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    right clicked on folder hit "personal" option: I right clicked on a folder with some files in it, then accidently hit a button that said personal or something, then it transferred the folder somewhere or copied it. I have no idea where it went looked everywhere, the folder is like 200gb the little tab for transferring...
  3. Right clicking on an application freezes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right clicking on an application freezes: When I try to right click an application on the desktop OR in the file explorer, the loading circle appears and stays like that until I restart my computer or the explorer. If it's in the file explorer, it just freezes with the circle and I have to close it from the taskbar...
  4. Delay in selecting new after right clicking

Delay in selecting new after right clicking: Hi y'all. I'm having an issue with my windows explorer. So when you wanna create a new folder or a shortcut you have to right click and hover over the "new" option with your mouse cursor for another overlay to appear and there you have the options to create a new folder...
  5. Right click on "new"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Right click on "new": when I right-click on my Windows 10 desktop and get a list of options, they all work except "New" which "hangs" then crashes. I can' find a solution for this. I've been through the registry suggestions, and re-installed the O/S (Windows 10 64 bit), but to no avail. Can...
  6. Right Click New Context Freeze

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Click New Context Freeze: Hello, I'm still having problems with my context menu when I right click on the desktop and go to "New" It freezes before showing any options. I have uninstalled programs that had placed items in the new context menu so at this moment I only have the default things, but it's...
  7. A right click on the desktop to select NEW freezes, unable to create a new folder

A right click on the desktop to select NEW freezes, unable to create a new folder: A right click on the desktop to select NEW freezes, unable to create a new folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-right-click-on-the-desktop-to-select-new-freezes/9af3b440-95ce-46c9-8ec2-d6cf1625a3c4
  8. Windows 10 1809 Freezing when right click "New"

Windows 10 1809 Freezing when right click "New": Having an issues for sometime now where I can't right click and click "New", I used shell explore to disable all Non MS extensions and it is better where sometimes I can click new and it will work but always will fail on the first try. I see others reporting this issue and...
  9. Right Click "New" freezes system.

Right Click "New" freezes system.: Recently I am facing this issue. whenever I click right click and select new, the menu box or 'context menu' freezes along with the file explorer. It does not happen with other items such as sort by or view by options in the context menu. It only occurs when I click new. It...
  10. SYSTEM GETTING FREEZE AFTER WE RIGHT CLICK THE MOUSE

SYSTEM GETTING FREEZE AFTER WE RIGHT CLICK THE MOUSE: Hi, Can some one help on the below issue. When we right click the mouse it loads for 2-3 sec and displays the menu. Once we connect to VPN when we right click the mouse on the desktop it keeps on loading and get freezes and we need to reboot the system can you please on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. after right click wiundows unfreeze

2. Freeze on right click new

3. pc hangs when on new under right click menu windows

4. right click on new freezes windows,
  5. right click new freeze windows 10,
  6. new in contextmeny windows 10 freece,
  7. when i right click and hit new it freezes fix,
  8. win 10 freeze on click new,
  9. right click new freezes not working