Windows 10: freeze and blue screen

Discus and support freeze and blue screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; since last up grade this month the next day my laptop froze and did not correct it self have to work in safe mode I want my lap top back to normal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MarvinZed, Dec 21, 2020.

1. MarvinZed Win User

freeze and blue screen

since last up grade this month the next day my laptop froze and did not correct it self have to work in safe mode I want my lap top back to normal and want to stop the madness, and now scared to DL anything from MS

:)

MarvinZed, Dec 21, 2020

2. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 21, 2020
  3. Roan T Win User
    Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 21, 2020
  4. freeze and blue screen

The screen freezes and blue screen crashes

Typically when a computer freezes and blue screens means that is more than likely hardware related. I would suggest taking it to a repair shop to get it looked at. Hope that helps.

Michael61704, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

freeze and blue screen

1. freeze and blue screen - Similar Threads - freeze blue screen

2. Blue screen and constant freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen and constant freezes: The other the day my PC crashed ,followed by some frequent freezes while using it afterwards and it end up worse as disk is now stuck at 50% ,also whenever i try to access the file explorer the computer freezes and sometimes it says microsoft window not respoiding...
  3. blue screen freeze crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen freeze crashing: So for a few days now I had this problem and didn't think anything of it, but I've had enough. When I start up a game, I can play for around five minutes and then it freezes for a long timeabout 5 minutes then a blue screen shows up. I don't know if it's from an app or from a...
  4. blue screen freeze crashing

blue screen freeze crashing: So for a few days now I had this problem and didn't think anything of it, but I've had enough. When I start up a game, I can play for around five minutes and then it freezes for a long timeabout 5 minutes then a blue screen shows up. I don't know if it's from an app or from a...
  5. Screen freezing and blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen freezing and blue screen: Hi, I just bought a Lenovo E 14 one month ago and very soon it started to have screen freezes in which windows 11 freeze completely, it manifests randomly, regardless of the application or the open window. I tried all the methods and recommendations found on the internet, the...
  6. Screen freezing and blue screen

Screen freezing and blue screen: Hi, I just bought a Lenovo E 14 one month ago and very soon it started to have screen freezes in which windows 11 freeze completely, it manifests randomly, regardless of the application or the open window. I tried all the methods and recommendations found on the internet, the...
  7. Blue Screen Freezes Repeatedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen Freezes Repeatedly: I just received this computer after Christmas, Rog Strix with Windows 10. Worked fin for the first week, now, 4 or 5 times per day the screen freezes. Code: unexpected kernel mode trap What failed: amdppm.sys Love the system, but ready to send it back, please help! What can...
  8. Blue screen freeze

Blue screen freeze: I just got this blue screen error and it suddenly freezes. What do I do? Pls help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-freeze/f9f58a19-9be5-4e74-89dc-74e9f031a700
  9. Blue Screens/Freezes

Blue Screens/Freezes: The last couple weeks my computer has started giving me bsod and crashing multiple times a day. The blue screen errors vary, but I have seen the same ones several times. It happens during Zooms, it happens when I am gaming, watching youtube, etc. While I have added Ram Same...
  10. Blue screen/ freeze and restart

Blue screen/ freeze and restart: My computer sometimes freezes and restarts. i followed this: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/driver-verifier-tracking-down-a-mis-behaving/f5cb4faf-556b-4b6d-95b3-c48669e4c983 and this:...