Windows 10: Freeze and BSOD sometime ..

Discus and support Freeze and BSOD sometime .. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi , my problem start before 5 months . laptop start to freeze ( can't Alt+Ctrl+Del or anything ) must to force restart 1 time everyday and then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bnm25, Jun 16, 2019.

1. bnm25 Win User

Freeze and BSOD sometime ..

Hi ,
    my problem start before 5 months .

laptop start to freeze ( can't Alt+Ctrl+Del or anything ) must to force restart
    1 time everyday
    and then start to be 2 , 3 times ..
    then after freeze sometime BSOD with WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR
    i tried format my windows
    and the problem come again after 1 month
    and i tried format again .. and the problem come again

i dont know whats the problem ..

and sorry for my english

this my 2V log collector .

Thanks

:)

bnm25, Jun 16, 2019
  2. NetSurfer Win User

BSOD and freezing

Yesterday I started up my laptop from hibernating and it freezes, after restarting several times I get a BSOD which freezed on the BSOD one time.
    After restarting again the laptop freezed at the Welcome screen.
    I have had the freezing before, it was gone for about 2 months.
    I did not install any new hardware.
    Now it seems to run fine again.

But what is causing the freezing and the BSOD?
    I bought this laptop last January.

NetSurfer, Jun 16, 2019
  3. airbud7 Win User
    New Homebuild freezing and BSOD

So you are saying a PSU can never cause a computer to Freeze/BSOD...???

airbud7, Jun 16, 2019
  4. Freeze and BSOD sometime ..

New Homebuild freezing and BSOD

System:
    Corsair 400R Case
    Asus Maximus IV Extreme (Rev 3.0)
    Intel i7-2600K
    HIS IceQ X Turbo Radeon HD 6950 2GB
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x 4GB) 1600 Memory
    Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0GB/s Hard Drive
    Corsair Professional series HX650 PSU
    Lite-On DVD Burner

Hi, I just built this PC last week and I am having issues with freezing and BSOD. This is the first system I have built in 8 years, but I have built 5 systems total. I have updated all drivers and BIOS. When I get the BSOD it doesn’t create a dump file, the BSOD freezes too. It freezes at random times, I can’t duplicate the exact instance. It will freeze while surfing the net, typing in MS Word, playing Skyrim (just once here). My temps while idle are between 32°C - 36°C for my CPU and 38° for the GPU. If I am running CIV3D or gaming the CPU runs no hotter than 55°C and the same for the GPU. I am using the stock heatsink and fan for the processor. The case I have has 2 120mm intake fans on the front and a 120mm exhaust on the rear. I have mounted a cheap 120mm exhaust fan on the top and I have ordered two 120mm fans, 1 to replace the cheap one as exhaust and 1 for the side of the case as an intake. I am also not overclocked. Please offer any suggestions! Thanks!

landon2455, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

Freeze and BSOD sometime ..

1. Freeze and BSOD sometime .. - Similar Threads - Freeze BSOD sometime

2. Hard freeze/crash at idle, sometimes BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard freeze/crash at idle, sometimes BSOD: Hello,I am experiencing hard crashes quite frequently, but oddly it is typically when my machine is idle. It is happening often enough such that my machine is nearly unusable. Anywhere from immediately to a few minutes after letting it idle, it freezes up and goes to BSOD DPC...
  3. Hard freeze/crash at idle, sometimes BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hard freeze/crash at idle, sometimes BSOD: Hello,I am experiencing hard crashes quite frequently, but oddly it is typically when my machine is idle. It is happening often enough such that my machine is nearly unusable. Anywhere from immediately to a few minutes after letting it idle, it freezes up and goes to BSOD DPC...
  4. Hard freeze/crash at idle, sometimes BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC Freezing / Sometimes BSOD - Whea Uncorrectable Error

PC Freezing / Sometimes BSOD - Whea Uncorrectable Error: When i'm on my main account for my computer, it has started to freeze alot recently, sometimes having a BSOD saying Whea Uncorrectable Error Then, I switch to my other account, and it takes less time to 'remove' LogonUI as opposed as having to wait around a minute for...
  6. Computer is randomly freezing and sometimes BSOD

Computer is randomly freezing and sometimes BSOD: Hello, I have been running into an issue lately and need some help troubleshooting to figure out if it's a hardware issue or not. Basically, over the past month or so, my computer will randomly hard freeze mouse won't move, image is frozen, and if I'm lucky it will then go...
  7. PC freeze and sometimes BSOD ntfs.sys error

PC freeze and sometimes BSOD ntfs.sys error: Hello, since i installed windows 10 my pc crashes when im not running a game in the background, if i just browse pages, watch videos or simply stay on windows desktop doing nothing the pc will freeze or crash and im force to hard restart it. The temporary "fix" for this...
  8. bsod randomly, sometimes it freezes and buzzes through speakers

bsod randomly, sometimes it freezes and buzzes through speakers: hey please help, ill provide info if needed added with windows 10 tool 27642
  9. BSOD Sometimes with Freezing

BSOD Sometimes with Freezing: Hello so this problem has been plaguing me since windows 8.1 I just assumed it was the OS and would be fixed with the upgrade to windows 10, I was wrong. It usually starts as my PC is very slow and sluggish and then it either A. BSOD with different codes each time. Or...
  10. Complete System freeze sometimes will Bsod and other times will not

Complete System freeze sometimes will Bsod and other times will not: Fairly new to PC building. I built my current PC with windows 8.1 and it ran OK until I upgraded to windows 10 then it would just freeze and everyone in awhile Bsod different errors but mostly DPC_WATCHDOG_ERROR. other problems the USB, mouse, and keyboard slots will randomly...