Windows 10: Freeze/crash

Discus and support Freeze/crash in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When am watching movies on films & tv app on Windows 10, version 1809 It freezes and i can't do anything once it freezes It once freezed when i was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eric_100, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Eric_100 Win User

Freeze/crash

When am watching movies on films & tv app on Windows 10, version 1809

It freezes and i can't do anything once it freezes

It once freezed when i was doing nothing on it

:)

Eric_100, Jan 8, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 8, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 8, 2019
  4. vinsterX Win User

Freeze/crash

Random Crash/Freeze on Build 10130

Hello everyone.

I have been running the Windows 10 preview for the last few months and other than a driver issue here or there, did not experience any real problems. However, with the last update to build 10130, I have been experiencing a random crash/freeze that manifests itself in one of two ways:

1. If I step away from the computer and come back before the monitor is set to go to sleep, I will come back to a frozen cursor, unable to do anything.
    2. If I step away from the computer and come back after the monitor has gone to sleep, I will come back to a black screen, unable to do anything.
    In both cases, I have to hold the power button in to shut down the computer for a restart.

Any direction or help would be greatly appreciated.

vinsterX, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

Freeze/crash

1. Freeze/crash - Similar Threads - Freeze crash

2. My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD: Below is what I get from the WhoCrashed app and the system info. I have made sure all the drivers are updated but that didn't help. Any help would be most appreciated.Crash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041924-7984-01.dmp MinidumpBugcheck code:0x9F0x3, 0xFFFF8E0225F2FD50,...
  3. My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Dell laptop intermittently freezes up and crashes - BSOD: Below is what I get from the WhoCrashed app and the system info. I have made sure all the drivers are updated but that didn't help. Any help would be most appreciated.Crash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\041924-7984-01.dmp MinidumpBugcheck code:0x9F0x3, 0xFFFF8E0225F2FD50,...
  4. always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze: As title, my pc crashes almost once every day I use it, sometimes it just freezes without blue screen, and other times it crashes with different errors, my most recent one being unexpected kernel mode trap seen it a few times before. The worst crash I had is during a gaming...
  5. always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze: As title, my pc crashes almost once every day I use it, sometimes it just freezes without blue screen, and other times it crashes with different errors, my most recent one being unexpected kernel mode trap seen it a few times before. The worst crash I had is during a gaming...
  6. always crashing from various bluescreen error or screen freeze

7. PC crash- pc multicolor crash sometimes before crashing it freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crash- pc multicolor crash sometimes before crashing it freezes: I have already tried to get help from nvidia support and that didn't end up working out so I will leave our previous chat logs so you can see where I left off please tell me if you need me to send any additional logs or filesGPU 980tiCHAT LINK:...
  8. PC crash- pc multicolor crash sometimes before crashing it freezes

PC crash- pc multicolor crash sometimes before crashing it freezes: I have already tried to get help from nvidia support and that didn't end up working out so I will leave our previous chat logs so you can see where I left off please tell me if you need me to send any additional logs or filesGPU 980tiCHAT LINK:...
  9. PC freezing/crashing AFTER windows reset w/ files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC freezing/crashing AFTER windows reset w/ files: Recently and out of nowhere, my PC has started freezing/crashing during regular use. My first instinct was a thermal issue, and I noticed the CPU was idling a little over 50C, so I took the AIO off, removed and replaced the thermal paste which was quite scarce, and tried...
  10. PC freezing/crashing AFTER windows reset w/ files

PC freezing/crashing AFTER windows reset w/ files: Recently and out of nowhere, my PC has started freezing/crashing during regular use. My first instinct was a thermal issue, and I noticed the CPU was idling a little over 50C, so I took the AIO off, removed and replaced the thermal paste which was quite scarce, and tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 19041.264 keeps freeze